ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama-The Next DI School To Have Great Runs In Football & Hoops At The Same Time

gymman1031

Gold Member
Jan 24, 2008
I mentioned this on the Main Board. Nate Oats looks like he could be one special coach. He is doing quite a job with both coaching and recruiting. No, Kentucky is not having a good season. But, tonight the Tide looked as they have recently under Oats:

well-coached, and exciting to watch.

Yeah, I think Ohio State and Florida have had multiple seasons like that.

Oklahoma was in the CFP and Final Four during the 2015-16 season.

Wisconsin won the Rose Bowl and went to the Final Four during the 1999-2000 season.

One of the more surprising runs was in 1990, when Georgia Tech advanced to the Final Four - and won a national championship in Football. It wasn't the same academic year, however.

Reactions: RTider77
Alabama has a senior laden team this year. Oats will be back to being second fiddle to big dock Bruce by next season.

• Haha
Florida football: 2006 & 2008 national champs
Florida basketball: 2006 & 2007 national champs

Take me back...

LOLX2!!! 3 of Bama's top scorers are Freshman. Keep trying though. I'm enjoying it. lol

your team is trash without petty. Gtfo with that. Bama is having its best year in decades and still
Won’t make it past the first weekend. Just wait until you see the squad Auburn has next season. There is reason Auburn has been the best program in the SEC over the last 4 years. Cute one year wonder though....

your team is trash without petty. Gtfo with that. Bama is having its best year in decades and still
Won’t make it past the first weekend. Just wait until you see the squad Auburn has next season. There is reason Auburn has been the best program in the SEC over the last 4 years. Cute one year wonder though....
Bet they go further than your bunch this year. Considering your ass is benched. LOL
Don't get me wrong... Bruce Pearl is a beast. Pull your panties up and quit showing your ass.

Bet they go further than your bunch this year. Considering your ass is benched. LOL
Don't get me wrong... Bruce Pearl is a beast. Pull your panties up and quit showing your ass.

auburn volunteered to take this season off because it was always going to bea rebuilding year. Auburn will beat Bama in that airport hanger you call an arena here in a few weeks....

We managed to beat Ky in it last night. But, you keep on bringing it. It's hilarious. 95-90 in your house. lol

auburn beat Kentucky last week. Not saying much. You got auburn with Powell out injured andCooper in his first game. And only won by 5 with a much more veteran team

Has your coach been caught cheating this week?

Reactions: RipThru
Bama had a bad game last night (UK played very well defensively to be fair) and still won by double digits. That's super impressive. Oats might be the best coach in the SEC right now. Lot of talent still there from previous coach so it'll be interesting to see if he's able to recruit well enough to keep it up.

I mentioned this on the Main Board. Nate Oats looks like he could be one special coach. He is doing quite a job with both coaching and recruiting. No, Kentucky is not having a good season. But, tonight the Tide looked as they have recently under Oats:

well-coached, and exciting to watch.
As long as you let Iowa win a national championship, first.

Then you can do whatever the f*** you guys want. Deal? :)

Bama had a bad game last night (UK played very well defensively to be fair) and still won by double digits. That's super impressive. Oats might be the best coach in the SEC right now. Lot of talent still there from previous coach so it'll be interesting to see if he's able to recruit well enough to keep it up.

His recruiting seems to be good.

The team just needs to get healthy. There's been too many injuries during this run. Bruner will hopefully be back in a couple of weeks which will give us that big we need. Reese and Rojas are currently limited, but hopefully they can get healthy. Herb is banged up, but still playing at a high level.

Actually, Oats' recruiting is even MORE reason to be positive than anything else. His current freshman class is very talented, and he currently has the 12th-ranked class for 2021.

whay else has been be caughtdoing wrong? Facts only please. This should be good...
He's been caught and apologized for making up a scandal when he lost a recruit. Ruined Jimmy Collins career growth because of sour grapes and butt hurt. If that's not a piece of shit, I don't know what is.

He's been caught and apologized for making up a scandal when he lost a recruit. Ruined Jimmy Collins career growth because of sour grapes and butt hurt. If that's not a piece of shit, I don't know what is.
He didn’t make up the scandal. He just snitched. Collins ruined his own career by taking a payment.

He didn’t make up the scandal. He just snitched. Collins ruined his own career by taking a payment.

This ones new to me, where did jimmy Collins get paid to go and how long ago. I’ve never heard of him.

And lmao @ “hey! He’s not a liar! He’s just a snitch” give me the liar.

He publicly apologized to Collins for it. Interesting to apologize for something where you're not guilty of anything. Pearl's as scummy as they come. A liar and a cheat. Perfect match for Auburn.

Pearl preyed no a young hooper when he fabricated the ordeal too. Convinced a young kid that he'd play at Iowa if he played along. The kid said his life was ruined from it all and his reputation was sullied. He never played at Iowa. That's your slimebag.

Last edited:
This ones new to me, where did jimmy Collins get paid to go and how long ago. I’ve never heard of him.

hahaha aren’t you a nova fan?

Yes, they lost a tough one to a very good OU team. But tonight, they rebounded and defeated LSU, a team many think will make the Big Dance, by eighteen. I just looked at their roster. As people have said, they do lose a few seniors after this season. But their top three current scores are composed of two sophomores and a freshman. In addition, they have several bench players ready to contribute, and their incoming recruiting class is Top 20.

ADVERTISEMENT