ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama-The Next DI School To Have Great Runs In Football & Hoops At The Same Time

Alabama has made it to the second weekend in the NCAAT once in 25 years. Let's wait until March and revisit this topic.
Absolutely! Bama Hoops has very little tradition or past success. However, with the way things are going, especially considering the fact that Nate is still kind of new, there is reason to believe that may change.

LOL @ Iowa. No impressive wins and a beatdown at home by Indiana. 😂

We told you.

Did you see what we did to Iowa St?
tenor.gif

Reactions: hawkit3113
You need to start buying that Iowa hype
Absolutely! Speaking of coaches, you have one of the best in the game. Maybe the best current example of a coach in a top conference who is doing great without having many blue-chip recruits.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Absolutely! Bama Hoops has very little tradition or past success. However, with the way things are going, especially considering the fact that Nate is still kind of new, there is reason to believe that may change.

Bama is having a great year but we should chill on calling them a new dominant force in college hoops. They’re a top 10 team this year though

Bama is having a great year but we should chill on calling them a new dominant force in college hoops. They’re a top 10 team this year though
I never said they were a new dominant force. I originally said that I think they are going to be the "next" DI school to have a great run in football and hoops at the same time.

I never said they were a new dominant force. I originally said that I think they are going to be the "next" DI school to have a great run in football and hoops at the same time.

that’s fair. I want to see them make a run before I go down that road, however

ADVERTISEMENT