ADVERTISEMENT

After two months

rockycard

Jan 8, 2007
...of garbage matchups, today’s schedule is pretty awesome.
My winners are in bold.
Xavier @ Providence
UNC @ VA
SH @ Butler
Arkansas @ Auburn.
Oklahoma @ WVU
Duke @ NCST.
UK @ Tennessee.
Florida @ Missouri.
Kansas @ TCU.
Louisville @ Clemson.
Miss st @ ole miss.
ND @ Syracuse.
Texas @ Baylor.

Last edited:
Agree. Looking forward to some of these matchups. I hate that Missouri lost Porter and I'm rooting for UL to win @ Clemson. Besides the UK game, I'm really looking foward to Oklahoma @W. Virgina and the UNC@VA game.

Reactions: Big ol arms
Agree. Looking forward to some of these matchups. I hate that Missouri lost Porter and I'm rooting for UL to win @ Clemson. Besides the UK game, I'm really looking foward to Oklahoma @W. Virgina and the UNC@VA game.
I have an idea why you want Louisville to win, do y’all think that Zion is going to wait to see how they do over the next couple of weeks?

I have an idea why you want Louisville to win, do y’all think that Zion is going to wait to see how they do over the next couple of weeks?

If that’s their rational as a fan base it couldn’t be more off. Zion has already decided and the outcome of a few games won’t change that. He will be a Tiger imo.

Reactions: rockycard
It's actually no more than wanting Kentucky schools to do well. Well and help UK's RPI.

I like to think Kentucky is the center of the basketball universe and root for schools located closest to Lexington.

No. I think his mind is made up and today's game has nothing to do with his decision. With that said, it would be awesome if the team UK smack downed by ~30 beats Clemson by that much would be great to watch.

No way Kansas loses to TCU today. Self’s toupee exploded after the last game. Our team will be dialed in, or they’ll be walking home.

No way Kansas loses to TCU today. Self’s toupee exploded after the last game. Our team will be dialed in, or they’ll be walking home.

Wow. Awfully bold prediction Preston. That’s going to be a crazy environment and all the pressure, imo, will be on ku with their struggles of late. It will be a fun one, but I think TCU gets the W at home.

Wow. Awfully bold prediction Preston. That’s going to be a crazy environment and all the pressure, imo, will be on ku with their struggles of late. It will be a fun one, but I think TCU gets the W at home.
I’m going out on a limb. TCU is tough, especially at home. Jaylen Fisher, while creepy looking, is very talented. I know they’ll be a tough out. That said, I don’t see us losing after the embarrassment we experienced last game. If I’m wrong, serve all the crow you would like. I’ll mop that shit up.

Rock with the UK jinx early today ;) will be tough to beat Tennessee in their place after they've lost two in a row.

We're underdogs, 40% chance to win.. Plus we've lost the past 2 games in Knoxville.... We'll see if the cats are really growing up.

Lol, OP two months of garbage scheduling for Lou, maybe. This season has been awesome on matchups. I mean, PK80?
There’s not been more than a few good games on any one day, or tell me when there’s been a good schedule like this?

I’m going out on a limb. TCU is tough, especially at home. Jaylen Fisher, while creepy looking, is very talented. I know they’ll be a tough out. That said, I don’t see us losing after the embarrassment we experienced last game. If I’m wrong, serve all the crow you would like. I’ll mop that shit up.
Gonna be a lot of KU fans in attendance tonight. I’ve been to two games there and we usually had atleast 35% of the crowd. TCU was worse back then though but this is probably the road game in conference where we travel the best to see. Lots of alumni in DFW. It’s gonna get really loud there with fans of both teams trying to shut the other up when runs are made.

Reactions: npreston

Oh I won’t serve any crow. Hell your good people Preston. It will be a good one. That’s all I know.

Reactions: npreston
Clemson is favored but I expect the dirty birds to take care of em. I also like Mississippi State on the road today.

No idea what to expect UK to do at UT tonight. Tennessee is legit.

Oh I won’t serve any crow. Hell your good people Preston. It will be a good one. That’s all I know.
giphy.gif

Reactions: LandofOzDevil
There’s not been more than a few good games on any one day, or tell me when there’s been a good schedule like this?

Let's just do Saturdays in December, but trust, I have a calendar full of what I watched..

12/2
WSU/Baylor
Xavier/Cincy
USC/SMU (you use Miss/Ol Miss, stfu)
Providence/RI

12/9
Cincy/UF
Bama/Arizona
Wisky/Marquette
UCLA/UM

12/16
VaTech/UK
WSU/OKlahoma
MTSU/Auburn
Cincy/UCLA

12/30
UNC/Wake
FSU/Duke
WSU/UConn
OU/TCU
aTm/Bama

This calendar I have, came with weekdays too.. lemme know if you'd like weekday examples..
12/5 and /6 were great, 12/22 and 12/29, too..

*These were games watched, which weren't the only good games on those days..

Let's just do Saturdays in December, but trust, I have a calendar full of what I watched..

12/2
WSU/Baylor
Xavier/Cincy
Providence/RI

12/9
Cincy/UF
Bama/Arizona
Wisky/Marquette
UCLA/UM

12/16
VaTech/UK
WSU/OKlahoma
MTSU/Auburn
Cincy/UCLA

12/30
UNC/Wake
FSU/Duke
WSU/UConn
OU/TCU
aTm/Bama

This calendar I have, came with weekdays too.. lemme know if you'd like weekday examples..

When some of those games are being played simultaneously, it doesn’t compare to today’s schedule.

12/2
WSU/Baylor
Xavier/Cincy
Providence/RI

12/9
Cincy/UF
Bama/Arizona
Wisky/Marquette
UCLA/UM

12/16
VaTech/UK
WSU/OKlahoma
MTSU/Auburn
Cincy/UCLA

12/30
UNC/Wake
FSU/Duke
WSU/UConn
OU/TCU
aTm/Bama

Do you make your husband watch CBB with you?

I was unaware we were comparing.

I was only stating that there have been many days of great college basketball matchups.
I was talking about how the matchups are better than we’ve seen, I don’t know what made you so defensive about the thread? You used MTSU and UConn as quality games, I’m not diehard enough to agree with that.

Do you make your husband watch CBB with you?

Oh, I might have lied a bit with my original answer..
He "watches" the night games if I'm in bed when he comes to bed...
But, he's one of those jerks who lays down and within 5 mintues falls into a sleep coma for 6-12 hours.

Meanwhile, I'm depending on b1g games to fall asleep at 2 and 3 am.

Reactions: willrocks4
But, he's one of those jerks who lays down and within 5 mintues falls into a sleep coma for 6-12 hours.

I too would probably fall asleep within 5 minutes if I went to bed with some late night PAC 12 game on.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito

I'm torn between respect and hate concerning your husband. I respect him for marring a woman who loves CBB. I hate him for not loving CBB. :confused:

...of garbage matchups, today’s schedule is pretty awesome.
My winners are in bold.
Xavier @ Providence
UNC @ VA
SH @ Butler
Arkansas @ Auburn.
Oklahoma @ WVU
Duke @ NCST.
UK @ Tennessee.
Florida @ Missouri.
Kansas @ TCU.
Louisville @ Clemson.
Miss st @ ole miss.
ND @ Syracuse.
Texas @ Baylor.
God, did you get any of these games right? Brutal.

ADVERTISEMENT