ADVERTISEMENT

After Michigan which is probably 1st, what’s the most active team forum?

If you add all of Kentucky’s forums together you beat The Fort but Rupp’s Rafter’s itself doesn’t. We can call it a split because I’m generous.

Yep. Our rivals board is extint im aware. Mods let zipp run everyone off.

I find it interesting how certain fan bases gravitate toward certain board “brands.” Illinois’ Rivals isn’t free (IIRC), so I believe it’s slow. However, our Scout board is busy, and IllinoisLoyalty is very busy.

For basketball, there is no comparison. If we're talking most active overall, it's definitely Texas. "Inside the 40 Acres" board blows "The Fort" out of the water.

Reactions: longhorn4444
If you look at the aggregate posts for all of the UK/UM forums on Rivals, you get:

Kentucky- 5,739,439
Michigan- 3,947,200

However, Texas, Tennessee, and Auburn all have more than UK/UM. And Georgia has more cumulative posts than Michigan.

Texas- 10,376,900
Tennessee- 6,124,800
Auburn- 5,798,000
Georgia- 3,971,678

A lot of folks left Devils Illustrated for some other forum that they say doesn't allow childish arguing. Reading the game threads over there has been like drowning in a menstrual pool of blood after choking on a tampon. So much bickering.

I assume their Rivals board sucks like most every other Rivals board. High traffic, low traffic, home boards are generally hot garbage regardless.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
If you look at the aggregate posts for all of the UK/UM forums on Rivals, you get:

Kentucky- 5,739,439
Michigan- 3,947,200

However, Texas, Tennessee, and Auburn all have more than UK/UM. And Georgia has more cumulative posts than Michigan.

Texas- 10,376,900
Tennessee- 6,124,800
Auburn- 5,798,000
Georgia- 3,971,678
And it has to be said, quantity is def not quality. Rupp is possibly worst message board to ever venture to. That being said, jayhawkslant sucks dicks

You’re on a basketball forum and have to ask what Michigan has going that’s good?
Yeah, but until Michigan got Beilein they didn’t have much to talk about basketball wise. They had the Fab 5 for a couple years 30 years ago and some good success in the late 80’s, but they don’t have the success in the B1G as IU and MSU as a whole.

Yeah, but until Michigan got Beilein they didn’t have much to talk about basketball wise. They had the Fab 5 for a couple years 30 years ago and some good success in the late 80’s, but they don’t have the success in the B1G as IU and MSU as a whole.

As much as either one since Beilein though

Reactions: Villian07
Howard isnt the run of the mill celeb alum hire. Hes super smart, he sat on an nba bench for 20 years (when he wasnt on the court). The he coached in the g league and as an assistant.

I woukdnt be surprised if he starts getting his name tossed around for nba jobs if he can continue to be successful at mich. (not sure hed even want an nba gig, just saying, im that bullish on him as a coach)

Reactions: pig1960

Kentucky- 5,739,439
Michigan- 3,947,200

Texas- 10,376,900
Tennessee- 6,124,800
Auburn- 5,798,000
Georgia- 3,971,678
Uk/Um = battle of tallest midget

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Who is gonna be Ut and who is gonna be Ut jr when Texas comes to the SEC?
Tennessee has been a school longer than Texas has been a state. Tennessee has a history of defending Texas when others have been bullying them.

So, always sons come from fathers and not the other way around.

K, but what about in sports?
What about them? Every school has ups and downs in all sports. The schools rarely play each other being in different conferences.

However, since you want a definitive answer here, it all comes down to Orange. Long ago both schools got together and decided they want Orange as their color, who wouldn't, right? So, the schools went to the lab and cooked off two batches. One batch came out perfectly and the other stayed in the oven too long and ended up getting burnt. The top school got the perfect batch as their color and the other school was left with the burnt one. I think that explains it for you well enough.

What about them? Every school has ups and downs in all sports. The schools rarely play each other being in different conferences.

However, since you want a definitive answer here, it all comes down to Orange. Long ago both schools got together and decided they want Orange as their color, who wouldn't, right? So, the schools went to the lab and cooked off two batches. One batch came out perfectly and the other stayed in the oven too long and ended up getting burnt. The top school got the perfect batch as their color and the other school was left with the burnt one. I think that explains it for you well enough.
One school got what I refer to as traffic cone orange.

No, it's been that putrid color forever.
There is a reason that the term blue is both a color and a mood. Blue is a sad color and orange is the color of the sun rise.

ADVERTISEMENT