ADVERTISEMENT

After last night’s game, name your top 5.

I hear you but right now UK, UL. KU and a few others are better right now than UNC.
I disagree.

Anthony is the best player in the NCAA right now and is capable of carrying a blue blood. Wiseman was the only guy close to him and he's out.

Right now, not talking shit, it's UNC's title to lose.

One last thing,I'll I stop sucking offAnthony after this, NO ONE in the NCAA can shut down Anthony.

I'm not sure any team deserves a lot of praise yet.

Agreed. Not blown away by anyone. Feels like one of those years where we may not have a single 1 or 2 seed in the Final Four.

Here's my top 5, albeit with reservations about each team.

1. Michigan State (with Malik Hall in the starting 5)
2. Louisville
3. Oregon (with N'Faly Dante)
4. Duke
5. Maryland

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Agreed. Not blown away by anyone. Feels like one of those years where we may not have a single 1 or 2 seed in the Final Four.

Here's my top 5, albeit with reservations about each team.

1. Michigan State (with Malik Hall in the starting 5)
2. Louisville
3. Oregon (with N'Faly Dante)
4. Duke
5. Maryland
Malik Hall was a fluke last night until proven otherwise. Probably will be his best game all year.

Malik Hall was a fluke last night until proven otherwise. Probably will be his best game all year.

I don't expect him to do that every night. Maybe it was a fluke. Just can't help but think he has a much higher ceiling than Kithier and Bingham.

I don't expect him to do that every night. Maybe it was a fluke. Just can't help but think he has a much higher ceiling than Kithier and Bingham.

I think MSU has a solid group of potential at the 4. Kithier prob the smartest as far as knowing the plays and where to be, Bingham the tallest with huge potential, and Hall the freshman who also has huge potential but will have ups and downs.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Because I don't think they're better right now. I hope this didn't sting to much, I mean it's just one man's opinion so if you take it personally that's on you. Winking
That is hysterical. Especially since they beat one of the teams you mentioned.

But you keep being you.

cole anthony is that good.

I have no shame putting

UNC
UL
Duke.

I don;'t get the MSU love from above.

As a UNC fan...I don't see them as top 5. Maybe at the end of the season. They have 5 players in street clothes, and a bunch of odds and ends pieces that have to gel. The one thing that is working for them, is that there aren't really any dominant teams so far this year.

Duke looks top 10, but I don’t see them in the top 5 imo. Not a slight, just don’t think they have much offensive fire power.

Non homer, but AU can beat all....

UL may be the toughest, though....

One last thing,I'll I stop sucking offAnthony after this, NO ONE in the NCAA can shut down Anthony.
giphy.gif

I know nothing, I thought I knew we'd roll right over Evansville at home.

Losing to them now will be forgotten come March. Playing mid majors who have 100 starts under their belt while being predicted to win their league will do nothing but make those freshman better. It’s a long season and
y’all have stars all over at every spot.

Definitely better to have a letdown now after a huge OOC win y’all had a few days earlier.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Losing to them now will be forgotten come March. Playing mid majors who have 100 starts under their belt while being predicted to win their league will do nothing but make those freshman better. It’s a long season and
y’all have stars all over at every spot.

Definitely better to have a letdown now after a huge OOC win y’all had a few days earlier.
Some Ohio St fans think this loss was worse than losing to 16 in the the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT