ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament

Eh, it doesn't really matter. This team folds when they get smacked and are just awful on D. They could lose to anyone regardless of their seed.

At least the last game K plays against UNC will be that glorious game last weekend. Hubert and this team will always have that.

Eh, it doesn't really matter. This team folds when they get smacked and are just awful on D. They could lose to anyone regardless of their seed.

At least the last game K plays against UNC will be that glorious game last weekend. Hubert and this team will always have that.
Really smart on Hubert to lose before he had to potentially lose to Duke again. Should give him a lifetime contract.

They almost made it one year but Hansbrough made that tournament jumper where he celebrated with the weird arms windmilling in the air deal.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
unc lost? Really looked like they were going to roll right through. On one hand I am disappointed that they don't play Duke again. On the other, I am glad they won't beat Duke again.

He’s super chill. His nickname on the team is Moonshadow.

But that’s part of the issue.

Never hurts to have a an a-hole or two on the team.

Its crazy how fans overreact to a 1-2 game sample size and either get way too high or too low on their squads.

It's actually quite hilarious. I mean, yeah, we could easily lose in the 2nd Round. But, we're also very capable of making a Final Four run.

UNC exposed our PnR defense last week. That part concerns me a lot. If we play lazy on defense, we won't advance very far in the tournament. When our guards are harassing the opposing guards 40 feet from the basket, that's when we really excel... Would also like to see Mark Williams not try to block every damn shot. Some games when he leaves the floor every 10 seconds, it's probably a net loss with all of the offensive rebounds he's conceding.

And would love it if we got more touches for AJ Griffin. Obviously it's going to be harder if teams are face-guarding him. But whatever it takes, he needs double-digits field-goal attempts EVERY game. Dude is one of the best shooters Duke has ever had.

Never hurts to have a an a-hole or two on the team.

It's actually quite hilarious. I mean, yeah, we could easily lose in the 2nd Round. But, we're also very capable of making a Final Four run.
To be fair, any of the top ten-twelve teams can lose first weekend next week depending on the matchup.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Fair- though Zona maybe without a starter next week, hopefully that is not the case.

True. Losing Kriisa would be detrimental to their title hopes. That could be a very, very big loss. Hopefully he'll be able to play soon.

FNqgTSFXEAQyO47

How most ACC fans feel right now.

At least now your coaches won't have to shake hands with the first black basketball coach at UNC since this is something that clearly bothers them.
I will take the dumbest thing I have read today for 100 Alex.

I think Duke should be happy they’re only down 3. Not sure VT can shoot much better than this. Hopefully Duke will wear them down in 2nd half. I feel gross.

Reactions: tw3301
I think Duke should be happy they’re only down 3. Not sure VT can shoot much better than this. Hopefully Duke will wear them down in 2nd half. I feel gross.

Down in Tallahassee, Cattor and Padulla combined to go 15-18 from three. VT went 18-25 as a team. (72%). And they went all open shots. Dude was hitting step backs from 28 feet as the shot clock ran down. It was absolutely bonkers to watch.

*Edit for those interested—Cattor was 9-11, Padulla was 6-7.

Reactions: jhmossy
They have no idea how to play D. And if Keels is a 1st rounder tgis nba draft sucks.
I've felt like Keels has been shaving points most of the season outside of the UK game.

Oh well, Iran is apparently shooting rockets at the US consulate in Iraq so if Duke loses tonight I'll be too busy ducking and covering from nuclear missiles to care.

I thought people were exaggerating, but Duke really isn’t great, are they?

Then again, nobody’s dominant.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I thought people were exaggerating, but Duke really isn’t great, are they?

Then again, nobody’s dominant.
They've actually regressed a lot since they beat Gonzaga. Defense is awful now, they're going to get bounced in the first weekend of the tournament.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Here is a perfect opportunity for this Duke team to prove me wrong when I say that there are zero alphas on this team. Keels is the closest, but he's so inconsistent.

VaTech starting to make a lot of mutherfukers sweat....

Could knock IU off a seed.....But teams like Rutgers, Michigan, etc, etc....are absolutely sweating bullets right now.

VaTech starting to make a lot of mutherfukers sweat....

Could knock IU off a seed.....But teams like Rutgers, Michigan, etc, etc....are absolutely sweating bullets right now.
They'll lose the first game they play in the tournament.

Reactions: jhmossy
This Duke team has had two opportunities to win big games in as many weeks. They lost both. 1st round loss to a 14 seed is what I see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT