ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament

That's how she got it.

93b32fb4c2c4f199d645b764a68d641b.gif

I've just decided to not watch any Duke games for the rest of the season... unless they win then I'll watch the replay.
I watch other things and follow a long on my phone. I miss the 3-4 year guys who understand defense, spacing and other fundamentals.

Reactions: TKBray and tw3301
And yet we have the ACC defensive player of the year and played good defense most of the year. I don't get it.
The talent he has had the last 5 years has been great. Offensively fine. D takes time to teach and learn. Why Mark has improved from year 1 to 2.

Let ‘em drive right down the lane and then let them shoot a 3. Who tells them not to play D.

Would have rather lost tonight than tomorrow night. Something is terribly wrong with this team.

2nd half is where UNC is going to show out, still going to win by 20.

Lol, nah. We've seen this before. When a team figures out how to get the matchups they want we never have a counter. That is when we end up getting smoked.

And on the other end VT's defense is making us take the shots they want us to and we can't do anything about it.

OTOH, how the crap is Teddy Valentine such a terrible official. Did he really think Caleb Love shot a 7 foot airball, lol.

Plenty of time left, UNC about to turn everything around and win by 15.

Nice try and I get it but we've seen this 7 times or so this year, which is why some of us feel the way we do even when we win or have some decent games.

Sheesh, UNC....

Freakin VaTech.....??

I mean I think IU is in, but who knows when dudes like Lunardi/Palm have IU has "Last Four in"/First four out....

Nice try and I get it but we've seen this 7 times or so this year, which is why some of us feel the way we do even when we win or have some decent games.
Just building up drama for the heroic comeback. UNC by 34.

• Haha
Reactions: dukedevilz
Well, that sucked. Hoping not to be on that terrible 8/9 line but we’ll see.

ADVERTISEMENT