ADVERTISEMENT

A Player You’d Trade From Your Team for One on Another Team

Send Austin Ash to Illinois for Kofi, UM for Dickinson, or Purdue for Evey. Or just take his scholarship back and get Jack Nunge to come back and let him resume his role as a walk-on bench mascot instead of a 1 year scholarship bench mascot.

For Tech, I'd trade Shannon for a player like Agbaji or Akinjo so we could have a true outside threat. Thats our only missing piece, and with it we would be unstoppable.

KU will offer the veteran Mitch lightfoot and a future 3rd round pick for Walker Kessler.

a consistent big that can protect the rim would be ideal with as efficient as we can be on offense when we get out in transition. Don’t get me wrong I’d take Oscar or Kofi if I were building a team from the start but Kessler fills a void better for our current roster

I like Savhir Wheeler at UK, but I’d probably trade him for that fuzzy little foreigner Vescovi at UT. He’s a pretty crafty player who plays under control . . . even if his legs are covered in llama hair.
I'd trade Wheeler for Green at Auburn. Green can shoot

Reactions: Random UK Fan
We don't a scorer, we just need that center from Maryland or that center from Rutgers.

Did Garza come back and mess around and get pregnant again? That why i havent seen him anywhere since last season 😉

That's how shitty our coaching is. Can't get out of the 2nd with a NOPY and we have a lottery pick this year, and we were on the bubble until yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Villian07
My op i was just implying u should go after better players than unnamed big kids from conf teams.
But weve def seen our share of coaching shortcoming the last few years. On and off the court smh

ADVERTISEMENT