ADVERTISEMENT

A note of encouragement for UK fans

Thanks, I think UT has the best team I have ever seen. I mean ever. I'm not saying we will win it all or even the best team out there, but we are loaded and play together better every outing. But, you never know, we could lose to the filthy bammers Saturday.
della your Vols look good, but as good as they may be, they are 2nd to you. Because they can't play as good as you stir shit. RollLaugh RollLaugh

Reactions: della
I don't mind the smack talk from other fan bases. It'd be silly to not expect it, especially from UNC fans after last season.

Exactly! Not that I like UK losing but it wouldn’t be any fun here if people didn’t make fun of UK. Hell, I make fun of them myself. Last year it was UNc and this year its UK. I will say this, after starting 1-6 and seeing how it makes me feel I don’t see how UL fans stand sucking year after year. Shit would kill me! Lol

Gb3SYy6.gif

lol. Someone lied to lurker and told him he was one of the many. Run lurker. Run for you life

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Exactly! Not that I like UK losing but it wouldn’t be any fun here if people didn’t make fun of UK. Hell, I make fun of them myself. Last year it was UNc and this year its UK. I will say this, after starting 1-6 and seeing how it makes me feel I don’t see how UL fans stand sucking year after year. Shit would kill me! Lol

And yet for all the McDAAs, nba players, pre season rankings, ESPN hype machine, UK Draft days, the team that sucks year after year after year still cut down the nets more recently than the mighty UK, King of the blue bloods. Yea Yea I know strippers and stuff.

And yet for all the McDAAs, nba players, pre season rankings, ESPN hype machine, UK Draft days, the team that sucks year after year after year still cut down the nets more recently than the mighty UK, King of the blue bloods. Yea Yea I know strippers and stuff.

Damn, didn’t mean to strike a nerve. UK get to you that bad? You understand my post right? It was in a joking manner? You get that right?

you're taking this L hard.

ADVERTISEMENT