ADVERTISEMENT

A note of encouragement for UK fans

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Do you guys not notice every year UK gets better as the season goes on? Do you not realize you can't have the best recruiting class year in and year out and also have talented veterans all over the roster? Do you not see how Covid reduced practices would push back UK's normal effort to make a cohesive team out of Freshman all americans? Throw in the fact that this particular year y'all have even more Freshmen than usual.
This year is the perfect storm against UK and her system for success.

UK has 18 more games to play in the reg season. Do you think you'll only win 3 or 4 of them? My guess is that you'll win 10 - 12 of them.

Cal is doing what he can to right the ship. He sent that kid home, thus letting the team know he is the boss. Face it, this is not your year. However, Cal has not gone from great coach to crap coach. He is still a great coach, but is just playing a bad hand. Fold this year and look forward to a fresh deal next year.

PS. The Vols are kicking Y'all's ass this year (it just needed to be said)

You know it’s a bad sign when rival fanbases start to feel sorry for you and give you words of encouragement.
e823f869841c10d01cc73430d71ed31e.gif

Charity posts from Tennessee? **** this nonsense. 34-7. /thread
Even though you're one of the half baked UK fans, you are hanging in and haven't run for the KY hills, so I'll have to give you that.

Reactions: GhostVol
We'll turn it around to respectability by seasons end but its gonna be too little too late. I'm one of the move on from Cal crazies.

Reactions: Villian07
Kentucky 156
Tennessee 74.

Yall aren't even half way to halfway to being .500 😂

Not even half assed results. We call that quarter assed.
The football and Basketball history is a wash as historically the Vols own the Cats.. There is only the here and now of CBB. Tennessee will dismember UK in CBB in the here and now.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Did Bert loan you one of his Old VHS tape CB3? That old tape isn't going to save you. The Vols are coming CB3 and Hell is riding with em!
Are you using a different user to talk smack to a completely different user?

I like to consider myself an efficient poster. One smack missile (post) with multiple warheads.
If we’re big enough to dish out, we should be big enough to take it. In all seriousness, it is nice to see UT with some success. Don’t like it to be at UK’s expense, but Barnes is a class act. I really like BDB too.

Reactions: della and cdbearde
If we’re big enough to dish out, we should be big enough to take it. In all seriousness, it is nice to see UT with some success. Don’t like it to be at UK’s expense, but Barnes is a class act. I really like BDB too.
Thanks, I think UT has the best team I have ever seen. I mean ever. I'm not saying we will win it all or even the best team out there, but we are loaded and play together better every outing. But, you never know, we could lose to the filthy bammers Saturday.

Close. It actually goes, Wofford>Georgia State>Georgia Tech>UNC>UK. Now, Wofford being better than us is something we have dealt with but this is new territory for you guys. Welcome!

Poor Morehead State. End of the line....

ADVERTISEMENT