ADVERTISEMENT

A devoted father and UK fan.

Possibly, we will see. I don’t think either of us really know.
I do and I just told you, soo......
suck-it-wwe.gif

Nobody is stopping China and India from burning through coal until it's all gone, and those 2 countries alone comprise 40% of the world population. U.S. can go green all they want, they'll just export coal in record amounts and make even more money.

Btw, for you uppity outbreeders reading the roof bolter goes in after the miner cuts and removes the coal. So they go under unsupported top to drill and glue 4 to 8 foot metal " bolts" into the top so it doesn't fall down and kill everyone.

Btw, for you uppity outbreeders reading the roof bolter goes in after the miner cuts and removes the coal. So they go under unsupported top to drill and glue 4 to 8 foot metal " bolts" into the top so it doesn't fall down and kill everyone.
Yea well some days I forget to bring my reading glasses to work and by 11am I have a headache. But I suck it up and finish out the day.

Yea well some days I forget to bring my reading glasses to work and by 11am I have a headache. But I suck it up and finish out the day.
I heard plans are already in the works to immortalize you with a bronze statue of yourself right in front of the office. In fact, it will be so uncomfortably close to the front door so that everyone has to rub up against it to squeeze in or out of the building.

I do and I just told you, soo......
suck-it-wwe.gif

Nobody is stopping China and India from burning through coal until it's all gone, and those 2 countries alone comprise 40% of the world population. U.S. can go green all they want, they'll just export coal in record amounts and make even more money.
Which was my point of it being a dying industry for Americans. Time will tell, but coal will eventually be a thing of the past..

My problem isn’t coal, it’s people like Mitch McConnell who claim to support and be a friend of coal, yet lines his and the rest of his fancy farm friends pockets with money, while people in eky remain to be destitute and poor as ever. Pitiful, and it’s been happening for years.

Last edited:
Which was my point of it being a dying industry for Americans. Time will tell, but coal will eventually be a thing of the past..

My problem isn’t coal, it’s people like Mitch McConnell who claim to support and be a friend of coal, yet lines his and the rest of his fancy farm friends pockets with money, while people in eky remain to be destitute and poor as ever. Pitiful, and it’s been happening for years.
Coal will be a thing of the past when all the coal is gone. ;)

Mitch is a turd and everyone in Congress should be on term limits. These lifetime leeches selling out and getting rich by lining their pockets with dirty money from corporate bribes aren't the public servants they were elected to be. They only care about their own wealth. There needs to be an age limit too. Half the dumb shits in Congress (and The White House) are brain dead or don't even know their own names because they are older than the Constitution.

Coal will be a thing of the past when all the coal is gone. ;)

Mitch is a turd and everyone in Congress should be on term limits. These lifetime leeches selling out and getting rich by lining their pockets with dirty money from corporate bribes aren't the public servants they were elected to be. They only care about their own wealth. There needs to be an age limit too. Half the dumb shits in Congress (and The White House) are brain dead or don't even know their own names because they are older than the Constitution.
The man is the crypt keeper dude. He’ll probably live another 20 years unfortunately. I don’t see him leaving congress any time soon.

The man is the crypt keeper dude. He’ll probably live another 20 years unfortunately. I don’t see him leaving congress any time soon.
He's no worse than Pelosi or Schumer. They are all turds. Members of Congress get paid $174,000 a year as of 2022, which in itself is too much. Speaker makes $224K and majority and minority leaders make $194K. There is no way these people should have net worths of $150 million.

mitch.png

He's no worse than Pelosi or Schumer. They are all turds. Members of Congress get paid $174,000 a year as of 2022, which in itself is too much. Speaker makes $224K and majority and minority leaders make $194K. There is no way these people should have net worths of $150 million.

mitch.png

mitch.png
They’re all gross, but I’m just talking about McConnell bc I’m from Kentucky, and my family is still there, plus I come and visit a lot more now. But I do agree 100%

They’re all gross, but I’m just talking about McConnell bc I’m from Kentucky, and my family is still there, plus I come and visit a lot more now. But I do agree 100%
Government will remain stagnant as long as the current system is in place. The only thing that would change that is term limits. I'd say 12 years in Congress, max, since Senatorial terms are 6 years. Or at least do it like some states do with governors. You can only hold office consecutively for a set number of years and then you're out but can run again at a later date. No more of the same old shitty people in power for 50 years straight. The way it is now all too often people are voting strictly republican or democrat no matter who the candidates are, they aren't voting for the actual person. So if you come from a traditional stronghold that favors one side or the other you can just skate by for decades on end even if you suck at your job. That's just not right.

Yeah, that is what I thought and it looked ridiculous. That is better. 😆
So you didn’t even read the damn article but yet you was making dumbass accusations?🤦🏼‍♂️ Smart LuLu, real f**king smart! What a damn turd!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Guys and Gals, I love reading your comments on this forum, it is great reading when I am not working, but I want to explain something that I have put off doing for days because I am not controversial on this board, but here is the facts.
Soot, why do you call coal dust that. It is not, it is the biproduct of burning coal, wood, etc. The coal dust is what I breath every day or night I work, it is in my lungs and all over my skin, no matter how many times I wash in the shower when I get home from work, my pillowcase and sheets are gray at the end of my work week, the coal dust gets in my skin and apparently my body expels it as I sleep.
Soot is in our bag house, that is like your cars exhaust system. It is heaver and stickier than coal dust, been there done that. (changing bags or beating them with a bat to unclog them)
Anyway, I make good money and it is my decision to keep doing what I do.

soot
/so͝ot/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. a black powdery or flaky substance consisting largely of amorphous carbon, produced by the incomplete burning of organic matter.

Our story ends with Calipari sending the team bus 2+ hours to pick up the coal miner and family to bring them to last nights game, with the coal miner getting to be the “Y” during UK’s traditional halftime chant. Great story from beginning to end.

Every patriotic fan of every school across this great United States wept with pride 🦅 . . . while other mocking fans parodied the intent whilst symbolically spitting a thick, mucousy loogi in Lady Liberty’s face :mad:.

patriotic-american-flag.gif

THE END

calipari.gif

Last edited:
it's one thing to rush to your kids game and then stand off to the side so you don't disgust anyone with your filthy presence.
I doubt the good people of Pikevull were too offended. They don't look down their noses at a little dirt. Maybe some stuck up people in Lexington might have been offended, but they weren't in Lexington now were they? When in Pikevull do as the Pikevullians do.

Our story ends with Calipari sending the team bus 2+ hours to pick up the coal miner and family to bring them to last nights game, with the coal miner getting to be the “Y” during UK’s traditional halftime chant. Great story from beginning to end.

Every patriotic fan of every school across this great United States wept with pride 🦅 . . . while other mocking fans parodied the intent whilst symbolically spitting a thick, mucousy loogi in Lady Liberty’s face :mad:.

THE END
One of the better sport stories in a while.

I think people should settle down a little bit. A rich person/school gave a working poor person some basketball tickets and a good time. Let's not act like it was more than it is.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
That confused me a little. When they asked him what game he wanted to come to he said Kansas. Maybe it didn't work out with his schedule. Who knows...
He changed it. He wanted to take his extended family. This game worked out for everyone.

Watch UK/KU with his wife or take a bus with a bunch of family?

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
He changed it. He wanted to take his extended family. This game worked out for everyone.

Watch UK/KU with his wife or take a bus with a bunch of family?
Yeah, I heard Cal saying he brough a bunch of people with him. Obviously not the atmosphere it would've been during the Kansas game, but cool he could bring a bunch more people to experience that.

THE END

calipari.gif
Good to see.......

That he at least took a fukin shower first... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT