ADVERTISEMENT

A devoted father and UK fan.

People love to hate Cal but he’s a good down to earth dude. I’ve met him several times and he’s always been down to earth and takes time to talk. He does lots for charity that people doesn’t know about and still does charities in Memphis and UMass.

We classify it as someone with a lot of resources doing something kind for a hard working dad.
All politicians do when there’s a photo op. But I am glad that someone with little got to enjoy something special with their kid.

We classify it as someone with a lot of resources doing something kind for a hard working dad.
By getting him some tickets to a game? I applaud Calipari---but had someone not sent him the pic, he never knows a thing about it. Its a great gesture on his part for sure.

I'd think more of him if he did this without publicizing it but of course then what would be the point. Derrick Rose hates Cal btw.
Yeah this easily could have been handled behind the scenes......Pic was sent to him privately. And whoever sent it, had to know who the dude was----otherwise how do they know the "story"?, i.e. rushing from work to make a game.

I would be annoyed as all fvck if I sat in my nice front row seat and some filthy soot covered hillbilly was sitting right next to me. Why would they even let someone into the building looking like that?

Take a fvkcing shower dude before going out in public, it's not that hard.
At least a change of clothes and a quick face wash.

Yeah this easily could have been handled behind the scenes......Pic was sent to him privately. And whoever sent it, had to know who the dude was----otherwise how do they know the "story"?, i.e. rushing from work to make a game.

I kind of like to know about this stuff. I understand the reasoning behind anonymity in generosity but it’s nice for fans to know their coach/players are decent human beings with a sense of empathy.

Of course Cal has also done a ton of things that weren’t publicized until years after the fact and only eventually got out by word of mouth and the people effected telling the stories themselves.

I kind of like to know about this stuff. I understand the reasoning behind anonymity in generosity but it’s nice for fans to know their coach/players are decent human beings with a sense of empathy.

Of course Cal has also done a ton of things that weren’t publicized until years after the fact and only eventually got out by word of mouth and the people effected telling the stories themselves.
Agree, 100%....Same with KNight

This is what I imagine all people from Kentucky look like

I'd think more of him if he did this without publicizing it but of course then what would be the point. Derrick Rose hates Cal btw.

I would be annoyed as all fvck if I sat in my nice front row seat and some filthy soot covered hillbilly was sitting right next to me. Why would they even let someone into the building looking like that?

Hey fellas, don’t forget to lift your sacks so none of you vapor lock gobbling each other’s choads. Your jealousy outshines your stupidity.

I bet you bleed blue.
shut-up.gif

This is spot on.

you must not have kids. My son ran track in HS, and I've seen parents from all walks of life rushed to the track meets right after work to see and support their kids run, from mechanic cover in grease on his coverall to dirty tow truck driver. I even saw a nurse with patient's blood on her scrub one time.

Some times it's not possible to cleanup or change before going to see your kid.

Last edited:
you must not have kids. My son ran track in HS, and I've seen parents from all walks of life rushed to the track meets right after work to see and support their kids run, from mechanic cover in grease on his coverall to dirty tow truck driver. I even saw a nurse with patient's blood on her scrub one time.

Some times it's not possible to cleanup or change before going to see your kid.
it's one thing to rush to your kids game and then stand off to the side so you don't disgust anyone with your filthy presence. it's another thing to rush to go watch a college basketball game where your assigned a seat and paying customers have to sit next to your dirty grimy ass.

I don't have kids, but if I did they wouldn't be playing a gay sport like track.

it's one thing to rush to your kids game and then stand off to the side so you don't disgust anyone with your filthy presence. it's another thing to rush to go watch a college basketball game where your assigned a seat and paying customers have to sit next to your dirty grimy ass.

I don't have kids, but if I did they wouldn't be playing a gay sport like track.
still butthurt to this day eh...
you must have been fked in the ass in HS by a gay track guy to think the sport is gay.

That wouldn't make a great photo now would it?

The kids name just needs to be Tim (nickname- Tiny) and he needs a crutch.😆

Good good some of y’all are dumbasses!😂 Please continue😂😂😂
No need, I think we have summed it Scooter. Say Hi to "Tiny" Tim come Christmas time for us. 😁

I guess you’re right! It kinda got on my nerves how Regular season Rick went out of his way to make sure ESPN, The SEC network and all other social media platforms knew that he text a verse from the Bible to Dickie V every day. Only does it to make his self look good. You’re right, good call!!!

I guess you’re right! It kinda got on my nerves how Regular season Rick went out of his way to make sure ESPN, The SEC network and all other social media platforms knew that he text a verse from the Bible to Dickie V every day. Only does it to make his self look good. You’re right, good call!!!
Least he didn't make the co star bring his own make -up. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
No you did! He’s just trying the ol Tiny Tim trick for attention.

No you did! He’s just trying the ol Tiny Tim trick for attention.
I haven’t called anyone an idiot. However, you asked me if I agree and you were the only one I was talking to Scooter.;)

I haven’t called anyone an idiot. However, you asked me if I agree and you were the only one I was talking to Scooter.;)
No sense of arguing about it. You called out your coach and I agree with you. Just set back and enjoy this football ass beating you’re gonna take tomorrow!!!

No sense of arguing about it. You called out your coach and I agree with you. Just set back and enjoy this football ass beating you’re gonna take tomorrow!!!
This is your normal shtick. You say something ridiculous and then credit to who you're arguing with. You do this because you can't argue without making up shit. You need to learn how to disprove a point with facts or evidence. However, I think you did call Barnes a POS.

Regardless, if Cal was giving the Coal miner the "VIP" treatment, doesn't that come with towelettes? 😆

No I’m just posting like you do to show you how damn stupid it is and LuLu, it is stupid!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT