ADVERTISEMENT

8 UNC @ 1 Duke game thread

He probably feels better than Bolder or DeLaurier. Also, he wasn't offered any money so not sure how that is relevant.

Yes. I'm sure he thought it was clever. That says a lot about his mentality.
Funny, how when Afam U players stay 3 years and develop it is a positive, but when a Duke player does, afam u fans talk smack. Hypocrisy at its finest

bc5.gif

Funny, how when Afam U players stay 3 years and develop it is a positive, but when a Duke player does, afam u fans talk smack. Hypocrisy at its finest

Curious, are you afamu or Duke?

That would be kind of awesome if it was a long con from a UNC fan just to make you guys look bad. Alas, it is just phil.
Love how you change the subject and can’t respond to a question you don’t like.

Love how you change the subject and can’t respond to a question you don’t like.
Speaking of changing the subject and not responding to a question you don't like..
You never answered why you stopped posting as phil. You didn't get banned, so is it just because you came up with a brilliant idea for a screen name and Rivals wouldn't let you change the last one?

Speaking of changing the subject and not responding to a question you don't like..

I’m actually thinking he is a State or UK fanboy. I would be certain of it, but y’all also have that DevilDJ guy so i cant be 100% positive.

I’m actually thinking he is a State or UK fanboy. I would be certain of it, but y’all also have that DevilDJ guy so i cant be 100% positive.
As a vocal member of the BBN, we do not accept afamu as a charter member.

Blue Devil nation can have him.

So you think that those were his expectations coming to UNC. Especially @fter the 150k offer from AZ. You Hole fans have an answer for everything.
I think most people expected more from him , but at the same time Coby White has been better than expected. So to me it's kinda a wash from an expectation standpoint with the frosh so far. What's wrong with having a coherent thought to rebuttal your incoherent thoughts?

Offensively K has the better iso players. But all of their offense is produced out of 3 main guys in iso. UNC is more of the Spurs/Warriors style where it's more about ball movement to score. Assist numbers are much more evenly distributed amonst UNC's primary playing time guys.

You really only need 3 high end guys to win a natty. Without any depth is where it's a problem if one gets hurt. Or maybe Zion is more important than Barrett and it's not all that close?

UNC has been passing the bell very well of late, and has been unselfish as a team. Anyone on the floor can score for UNC, they don't need to score 25.

Well ,that sure doesn’t stop anyone from becoming a member of BBN. Geez.
Nah, you can't even chat in a friendly manner with other Duke fans. You're probably a real joy to be around.

UNC has been passing the bell very well of late, and has been unselfish as a team. Anyone on the floor can score for UNC, they don't need to score 25.
Exactly. Luke had 30 the other night and he could only have 10 today. But a guy like Coby will step up and have 20 today or Nas or even Kenny. UNC has enough options to get 15-20 from 3 guys every game and it won't always be the same 3.

ADVERTISEMENT