ADVERTISEMENT

6th Annual College Basketball Draft

Cmon, @boilerzz I dare you to challenge me you Rick Mount lovin bitch! I'll leave you with more permanent injuries than Isaac Haas' date to the spring formal.
Honestly, I'm going to challenge it not because I want to take the pick from @dukedevilz. It's because I was looking forward to picking immediately after you. If you get the pick and I pick after DD, he'll probably take all the guys I have queued up. You'd just take some stiff I don't really want anyway.

Honestly, I'm going to challenge it not because I want to take the pick from @dukedevilz. It's because I was looking forward to picking immediately after you. If you get the pick and I pick after DD, he'll probably take all the guys I have queued up. You'd just take some stiff I don't really want anyway.
can't really argue with that. I'm basically a free space in this competition.

this year I’m gonna not only read the rules, but I‘m going to do it BEFORE i pick my team. Hashtag getting serious.

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Rule proposal for @dukedevilz : If you drafted a player last year who ended up getting hurt and missed at least 75% of the season you should get that player on your team this year automatically and only at the expense of your last round pick.

Seems fair to me.

Rule proposal for @dukedevilz : If you drafted a player last year who ended up getting hurt and missed at least 75% of the season you should get that player on your team this year automatically and only at the expense of your last round pick.

Seems fair to me.

Ha. I'm sure you can draft Sasser with the 3rd pick, if you want.

this year I’m gonna not only read the rules, but I‘m going to do it BEFORE i pick my team. Hashtag getting serious.
wait.., there's rules to read?

giphy.gif

Injuries/Issues Of Some Notable Players
Jahvon Quinerly, Alabama- ACL Injury. Should Miss 2-3 months
Justin Moore, Villanova- ACL Tear. Out until maybe late December/early January
Fardaws Aimaq, Texas Tech- Broke foot. Should be out multiple months.
Emoni Bates, Eastern Michigan- Legal issues. Suspended indefinitely
Dariq Whitehead, Duke- Foot fracture. Questionable for the start of the season; might miss a few games
Cam Whitmore, Villanova- Thumb injury. Will be re-evaluated in early November.
Kylan Boswell, Arizona- Foot injury. Might a miss a month or so of the season.
Zach Freemantle, Xavier- Suspended indefinitely
Allen Flanigan, Auburn- Left team indefinitely for personal reasons
Keyontae Johnson, Kansas State- Super efficient player. Collapsed on the court almost 2 years ago. Trying to make a return. No clue how effective he might be now.

Last edited:
Injuries/Issues Of Some Notable Players
Jahvon Quinerly, Alabama- ACL Injury. Should Miss 2-3 months
Justin Moore, Villanova- ACL Tear. Out until maybe late December/early January
Fardaws Aimaq, Texas Tech- Broke foot. Should be out multiple months.
Emoni Bates, Eastern Michigan- Legal issues. Suspended indefinitely
Dariq Whitead, Duke- Foot fracture. Could be ready for the start of season; could also miss a few games
Kylan Boswell, Arizona- Foot injury. Might a miss a month or so of the season.
Zach Freemantle, Xavier- Suspended indefinitely
Allen Flanigan, Auburn- Left team indefinitely for personal reasons
Keyontae Johnson, Kansas State- Super efficient player. Collapsed on the court almost 2 years ago. Trying to make a return. No clue how effective he might be now.

Hopefully not too serious. I'm thinking he misses about 2 weeks of the season. Enough to maybe lower him a little on the draft board, but not a significant drop... same for Dariq Whitehead. He also might miss a couple games (but could potentially be back for the opener).

I'll add him to the list. Thanks.
its also worth noting Nick Smith has chlamydia and mono. He loves the ladies.

Probably should stay away from him.

• Haha
Reactions: dukedevilz
If @WeAreDePaul wins this (lol) his virtual panhandling for better draft position will forever asterisk is hollow victory.

Real men draft their position. Heroes move down.
sure at first there might be some rumblings from the malcontents, but after years or most likely decades all that will be remembered is that I won and it was a glorious achievement.

And FYI, panhandling is in my blood. True story, my great Aunt was featured in People Magazine for being the world's most successful panhandler. She used to panhandle for money at the intersecton of two Jewish delicatessens in LA. From that she donated $1,000,000 to the Jewish United Fund. My dad used to say that if she donated 1M that means she probably raised $3M total.

sure at first there might be some rumblings from the malcontents, but after years or most likely decades all that will be remembered is that I won and it was a glorious achievement.

And FYI, panhandling is in my blood. True story, my great Aunt was featured in People Magazine for being the world's most successful panhandler. She used to panhandle for money at the intersecton of two Jewish delicatessens in LA. From that she donated $1,000,000 to the Jewish United Fund. My dad used to say that if she donated 1M that means she probably raised $3M total.

lol that's crazy.

And it makes me pause and think maybe those Jewish stereotypes are mostly true.

Well, here it is. @boilerzz versus @WeAreDePaul for the 3rd spot in the draft. And the winner is...

Draft-Swap.png

boilerzz snags it.

NEW DRAFT ORDER
1. hailtoyourvictor
2. Jaycg15
3. boilerzz
4. lurkeraspect84
5. JimboBBN
6. WeAreDePaul
7. dukedevilz
8. FaithPlusOne
9. duckboy33
10. MGC_07
11. WojoRising
12. GE Nole

lol that's crazy.

And it makes me pause and think maybe those Jewish stereotypes are mostly true.
well you can look at it both ways. She did raise a lot of money for charity and all those donations mostly came from other Jews walking in and out of a restaurant.

Not sure if anyone was planning on taking a flyer on this guy, but Jaden Akins from MSU did undergo some sort of foot surgery and may miss a few November games

Well, here it is. @boilerzz versus @WeAreDePaul for the 3rd spot in the draft. And the winner is...

Draft-Swap.png

boilerzz snags it.

NEW DRAFT ORDER
1. hailtoyourvictor
2. Jaycg15
3. boilerzz
4. lurkeraspect84
5. JimboBBN
6. WeAreDePaul
7. dukedevilz
8. FaithPlusOne
9. duckboy33
10. MGC_07
11. WojoRising
12. GE Nole
This is perfect for me. Every other round I can claim that @dukedevilz just took the player I was about to pick. Instant excuse for losing locked in.

I have a walk on that you should look at.

A3-E9-C3-DD-F6-FE-41-AE-97-BF-5-D321-E7-F1-CEF.jpg

You might not want to wait too long in the draft because other Kentucky fans might also want to jump on this one.
i used my joke on another thread. would have been better here.

"scrub who'll never amount to much". i remember reading unc boards back then and that was their own words.

something about roy losing his touch with recruiting

as a uk fan i believed it. jokes on me sly rams

Last edited:
can you all list the players you dont want.

that,d be great. shorten down the prospects

wouldnt want to want the same ones

Im usually not around sun -tues

Oscar Tshiebwe Kentucky
Armando Bacot North Carolina
Trayce Jackson-Davis Indiana
Nick Smith Arkansas

in order picks.

after those four. i think i'm just going to go with the first player i think about after masturbating.

ADVERTISEMENT