ADVERTISEMENT

#6 WVU hosts #7 OU

FVTgoWV

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
who ya got tomorrow? Looking forward to seeing Jevon Carter and Daxter Miles go up against Trae Young in the coliseum.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
When was the last time the nation's best offensive player/guard went head to head with the nation's best on the ball defensive guard? And its not even like that's debatable. Those two aren't just the head of the class, they are elite compared to other seasons' top offensive and defensive players.

And to top it off, both teams are ranked in the top 7 nationally.

I don't think I've overstating things when I say this is clearly the marquee game of the entire CBB season.

Best matchup of the season so far, and probably one of the best all year.

Can't wait for Saturday.

Reactions: FVTgoWV
Konate....

AlYoqA4.gif

It's been really entertaining so far, very interesting to see the senior PG with a chip on his shoulder vs a freshman phenom

Young probably gonna get 20+ but so far doesnt look like he was ready for this kind of pressure.

4 or 5 turnovers, bad shots, crying...

I’m watching guys go 1-on-1 practically every trip down the floor.

Thats what OU does.... they have a once in a generation talent at pg. Its all about Trae Young.

And WVU has some tough kids that take it personally and wanna go back at him.

Thats what OU does.... they have a once in a generation talent at pg. Its all about Trae Young.

And WVU has some tough kids that take it personally and wanna go back at him.
Trae Young is killing his squad.

Agree.

Hes never gone against a guy like Carter, or a team that pressures him this much.
That’s where you take 5 seconds to remind yourself you’re a PG, actually run an offense and get your guys involved.

Young got a couple easy buckets there off turnovers. Hope that doesnt get him going.

Why did Young think that wasn’t a foul? Lol.

You can’t even do that in football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT