ADVERTISEMENT

#6 Tennessee VS Florida

Scotty00

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
Florida looking like the #1 team in the nation and UT looking like the UT we’ve seen for years! Can UT make a run? We shall see!

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Nevermind, Florida walking all over Rockytop! Haven’t seen Florida play this good in a while.

Reactions: cdbearde
One of those games. Florida playing with their backs against the wall and Tennessee is missing layups. I’m pretty sure Coach Barnes will use this asswhipping as coaching material for the rest of the season.

Davonte Gaines is on the court. Coach Barnes has thrown in the towel on this game. Congratulations to Florida, and hopefully the Vols can defend our home court Saturday!

Reactions: cdbearde and rdgtr
And all this without 3 of UF’s top 4 players too. No Keyonte, Scottie Lewis or Castleton...

Who is number 13 UT fans? Kid is a clown. Bumping everybody, staring them down and just now balled his fist up after knocking a guy down.

So much parity in this years SEC. No team really stands out b/s Bama

The SEC is fvcking dogshit. Florida is big trash and they just took UT out behind the barn. Bama might be the only decent team and their early schedule was yikes.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
With essentially two starters out (KT out for year), that was a gutty performance by Florida's bench players! Florida's 3-headed-PG trio of Glover, Appleby and Mann outperformed Tennessee's guards in this game: 35 pts, 11 A, 7 stls . Center Omar Payne (9 pts, 9 reb, 5 blocks) also did a nice job in place of Castleton and just missed out on a double-double.

Good game Tennessee, we'll see you again next month.

Last edited:
Absolutely pitiful. My thread on the game got deleted. Which Vol fan got their panties in a twist?😢
I made a post last night and was joking around, I did not get back on the board until around lunch today, if what I posted upset someone and got the thread deleted it was not my intention to start anything. I am in here to enjoy reading and laughing. I will never try to piss anyone off, it's all fun for me.
I have no idea what happened but if I was apart of it, sorry my man.

ADVERTISEMENT