ADVERTISEMENT

5th Annual College Basketball Draft

Feel like UL is going to be nails-tough on the defensive end and on the glass. Lots of good pieces. You guys might be missing a superstar. But, maybe one of those 7 guys will have a breakout season. Withers, as you mentioned earlier, is the most likely candidate.

Biggest question mark for UL might be, how will Mason Faulkner adjust to big-time college basketball? I assume he'll be the starting pg. Don't think he'll be anywhere near the level of Carlik Jones. Fortunately, from what I've seen, he doesn't lack for confidence. Dude will attack the basket all night long. He can generate a lot of fouls very quickly.
Thats the thing with the depth though, we also have west and ellis who can play pg although all three including faulkner are more of “combo” guards anyways with locke being more of the shooting guard mold. Its hard to expect anyone to do what carlik did last year but hopefully, collectively they will be able to bc i thinknour fc will be much better, but theres a ton of good frontcourts this uear it seems. Will be interesting to see it unfold, hopefully

Reactions: dukedevilz
Javonte Perkins tore his ACL and is done for the year. Tough break for the kid. Was going to have a great year.

I say because it’s before the season starts @GE Nole gets an extra pick, since Perkins is already ruled done for the whole season.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Someone should draft the big man from Utah Valley

Fardaws Aimaq. His rebounding rate is off the charts.

I actually don't think he'll be the WAC POY this year, however. Still easily 1st Team All-Conference - and will probably be WAC DPOY.

Javonte Perkins tore his ACL and is done for the year. Tough break for the kid. Was going to have a great year.

I say because it’s before the season starts @GE Nole gets an extra pick, since Perkins is already ruled done for the whole season.

Major blow. He was the prohibitive favorite for A10 POY. But yes, I think GE Nole should get a supplemental pick after Jimbo's final selection.

Major blow. He was the prohibitive favorite for A10 POY. But yes, I think GE Nole should get a supplemental pick after Jimbo's final selection.
sounds like good news for me since I have Lofton from St. Bonnaventure.

sounds like good news for me since I have Lofton from St. Bonnaventure.
And me since I have Osun from the Bonnies. And whoever had Gilyard from Richmond. I think one of those three wins A10 POY now.

There's one more A10 player that hasn't been drafted yet that I think is a solid candidate for CPOY.

2:1 he never makes it to you now 😂

hell 2:1 hes the next pick unless hail is up, i know hes had juwan howard circled for a bit.

sidenote-might be a nice wrinkle to have a coaches round who can rack up points for conf championships or post season awards. ??? Just a thought.

Reactions: Jaycg15
ADVERTISEMENT