ADVERTISEMENT

5star Yohan Traore to Auburn….

I hope you don't expect Traore to be dropping 3s at a 42% clip on 6 attempts a game. ;)
Of course not. just hope he can hit them in March. Jabari as good as he was had his worst outing of the season against Miami in our last game. Auburn will be pretty formidable inside if we have Kessler back with Traore. We need to find some better guards than can shoot though

Of course not. just hope he can hit them in March. Jabari as good as he was had his worst outing of the season against Miami in our last game. Auburn will be pretty formidable inside if we have Kessler back with Traore. We need to find some better guards than can shoot though
Hard to rely on freshman being consistent in March. Duke in 2015 and this year are really the only two teams off the top of my head that have stayed consistent/poised in postseason play.

UNC, Nova, KU this year are all old af

Hard to rely on freshman being consistent in March. Duke in 2015 and this year are really the only two teams off the top of my head that have stayed consistent/poised in postseason play.

That’s fair. Auburns final 4 team was older. I think it goes back to guard play though. Older guards make a young big man look much better

You can basically identify the shadiest programs based upon who this guy ends up signing with. LSU a complete cesspool and I guess Auburn now as well. That being said if Tech had landed him I'd be happy to wade in the sewer water for a championship.

You can basically identify the shadiest programs based upon who this guy ends up signing with. LSU a complete cesspool and I guess Auburn now as well. That being said if Tech had landed him I'd be happy to wade in the sewer water for a championship.
With the NIL now their is no such thing as shady. They all can be paid. Either get with the times or get run over

With the NIL now their is no such thing as shady. They all can be paid. Either get with the times or get run over
Maybe this was bullshit but I heard with him being a foreign player NIL deals are off the table. Just good old fashion bag men for that guy.

Maybe this was bullshit but I heard with him being a foreign player NIL deals are off the table. Just good old fashion bag men for that guy.
Why would an NIL be off the table for a foreign guy? That’s stupid

UK has 48. Do we need more?

By the way how many does Auburn have?

Of course Kentucky is a washed up piece of shit basketball program. On the other hand Auburn is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Geeze dude. You are simply sick.
Auburn has 4 now. 2nd under pearl. Baby steps for us.

Yes, current federal laws prohibit what students on visas can do in regard to making money. Of course there are some loopholes, but I think there will be changes coming to federal mandates soon so that everyone has equal opportunity. This doesn't apply to Canadians as they aren't required to have a student visa to go to school in the US.

He went to high school in the United States. I would imagine he has f1 type so he is find. Sounds like that would apply to someone recruited from over there verses someone that is already here
Again, not from what I've read. He went from a school that had to fire their coach due to blatant recruiting violations and now is with Auburn. Be concerned the NCAA has little power now with NIL in place but can still nail schools in these situations. If you thought you had a clean running program that signee confirms you do not.

Again, not from what I've read. He went from a school that had to fire their coach due to blatant recruiting violations and now is with Auburn. Be concerned the NCAA has little power now with NIL in place but can still nail schools in these situations.
LOL yeah I am not concerned with the ncaa

Reactions: FiscalKliff
I've never heard of mark bruce.
mb-mark-bruce-bio-and-logob_620.jpg

When he's not vacating final fours, he's doing badass choreography.

IDK our 2012 team did quite well with the frosh.

Looks like we just found our Jabari smith replacement. Kessler leaning towards staying. Chance Westry coming in at point. Just need to find a shooter at 2 guard.
Traore is no Jabari Smith. He is a solid 5 star but not close to a lottery pick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT