ADVERTISEMENT

#5 SDST vs #9 FAU, #5 Miami vs #4 Uconn FF GAME THREAD

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

FAU is playing a great game at half.

Awesome game and finish. Wish FAU would’ve won though. Let’s go Canes!

I though the reffing in the 2nd half was very slanted in SDSU‘s favor, but the refs didn’t cause FAU to forget how to box out so fvck em.

Reactions: jhmossy
Vlad Goldin was the worst player on the court today. Rosado played well. Don’t understand why they kept giving minutes to Goldin when it was obvious he was hurting the team nearly every possession he was out there in the second half.

I’ll be rooting for UConn to go down Monday, but it’s baffling that anyone could think Hurley isn’t a damn good coach.

UConn finished 4th in their conference. Their dominance is damn near the most baffling thing I’ve ever seen in this tourney. I’m 45

UConn is boring af. If you are going to dominate. Do it offensively. Makes it far more entertaining.

Good run by Miami but it’s fitting that last national champ from ACC is the best program in the ACC over the last 10 years. You can say the same thing about the Big 12 too

UConn is gonna gang rape SDSU for their 5th title in 6 FF appearances. Makes me want to puke.

They should spice things up and have a 3rd place game. I would love to see FAU vs. Miami. I doubt they would give much effort knowing they aren't really playing for anything, but it would still be a good pre-game for the main event.

Reactions: JayhawkWriter
UConn finished 4th in their conference. Their dominance is damn near the most baffling thing I’ve ever seen in this tourney. I’m 45
That conference was pretty good at the top brother..

Marquette
Creighton
Xavier
UConn

Like I said earlier, UConn was ranked as high as #2....Then lost 6 of 8. But four of those losses were to Xavier(3), Providence and Marquette. The two head scratching, bad losses to SJU and Seton Hall is what scared everyone off....Five of their 8 losses are to---Xavier(2), Marquette(2) and Creighton. Those are some really good teams.

UConn is really ****ing good.

Reactions: Erock-conn
Miami missed a hilarious amount of layups last night. They seriously might have broken a school record for most missed layups in a single game. UConn is still the better team, of course.

wow this bafflingly uninformed…. uconn is 8th in offensive efficiency …lmfao
Actually have moved up to 3rd now---UConn is really good both offensively and defensively. People saying this is a fluke have not paid attention. This team was criminaly underseeded.

Actually have moved up to 3rd now---UConn is really good both offensively and defensively. People saying this is a fluke have not paid attention. This team was criminaly underseeded.
This is where you are wrong. Their resume justified their seed line.

Reactions: ThePhog08
This is where you are wrong. Their resume justified their seed line.
Like I said those two losses scared everyone away.

5 of their 8 losses were to Xavier(SW 16), Creighton(Elite 8---lost to SDSU by 1), Marquette(2 -seed) ..

They smashed Alabama...Oregon, Iowa State...

They have boat raced everyone inthe NCAAT---SMC by 16.....Arky by 22....Gonzaga by 28....Made Miami look average as ****.

Grossly under seeded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT