ADVERTISEMENT

48 Years after the best high school game in the hisory of STL, two stars are reunited.

licking_camps

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2006
Give your opinion. Here is a blog that lists mine. The whole idea of the role sports play in society and how things have changed since 1972 is a compelling story on many levels. Here is the website: www.davealmany.com
354f85491a0d7a91eb8ff8e65369c21b
23d386c8834a04ddfa79832fba34648e

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Um. Hm. Looks like you have a great book and website, sir. I didn’t know the whole idea of the role sports play in society has changed since 1972. Please explain and thank you so much for dropping in!

The site can use a much better layout.

Probably would find more success on social media getting your message out there.

It is an important message but truthfully think some people don't want to hear it and you will be attacked.

Honestly you could improve your site a lot just by using a blog engine and better navigation. Hitting people with blocks of text on the homepage is generally not a good technique. Think of your site as a big sign in a shopping mall directing people where to go.

Mailing in PDFs is going to lead to a loss in sales conversions. Better off distributing through company like Amazon. Buying needs to be as simple as possible.

Get rid of the website counter. Those lost popularity in late 90s.

The site has the look and feel of a Geocities website in the 90s. You can ignore everything I tell you, but if there’s one thing I can promise you is that you would increase sales with a site geared to sale. I don’t mean with that to put catchy saying every where but building a site that is like a funnel where your goal is to convert sales.

ADVERTISEMENT