ADVERTISEMENT

4 of the top 8 teams in the AP poll have lost to unranked teams in the last 28 hours

Well he did catch some shit for saying he didn't think Purdue was a 1 seed, didn't he?
Well, we were arguing whether deserved one in the eyes of the committee at that point. He was wrong and then deflected when proven. It’s what Snu does.

Yep. He hasn’t posted much recently and once Purdue lost tonight, he’s posted a bunch. Shocker
And I made it clear why I was out for a while. Things slowed down a few weeks ago.

Not to mention, I had several Purdue posters criticize me when I said they weren’t a 1 seed IMO.

Boy. My thoughts on the season, for the most part weren’t too far off. Weird how that works.

Well, we were arguing whether deserved one in the eyes of the committee at that point. He was wrong and then deflected when proven. It’s what Snu does.
In the eyes of the committee? Lol. Good God. Just admit. You hate when anyone disagrees that Purdue isn’t the best team of all time. I said Purdue isn’t a 1 seed and some Purdue posters flipped. We all know you think Purdue could bear the Warriors (even though you’ve lost three in a row, YIKES).

Reactions: tw3301
In the eyes of the committee? Lol. Good God. Just admit. You hate when anyone disagrees that Purdue isn’t the best team of all time. I said Purdue isn’t a 1 seed and some Purdue posters flipped. We all know you think Purdue could bear the Warriors (even though you’ve lost three in a row, YIKES).
the-hyperbole-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

Reactions: MGC_07
ADVERTISEMENT