ADVERTISEMENT

2nd favorite blueblood?

My answer would lean toward IU but they have to get their sh!t together again first. The others all cheaters. They can’t be appreciated or liked.

Which blueblood recruited a player who flaunted stacks of casheesh on social media?

Follow-up question: Which blueblood had a coach who sent stacks of casheesh to recruits?

condescending-wonka.gif

^^^
7478fff832f82770ed4064b9890d61c4.jpeg

I don't think so lol Let's see how our Bahamas team does against KU at Rupp in Jan.

I’d trade the Big 12 regular season title, conference tourney title, national title, everything just to be able to say we defeated Kentucky for the fifth time in six games.

Who knew a title year could feel so damn hollow….

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
That game bothers you doesn’t it? You’re the one bringing it up. Let it go. It was months ago. It shouldn’t still chap that ass.

Yes. As I said above, I’d give it all away for that one shining moment. The real national championship was played that day. The sting has simply not relented. I cry in my pillow nightly. On the rare occasion that I am able to fall asleep, it haunts my dreams.

You like us, you like us, you really like us.

I respect uk, duke and UNC

I don't respect ucla and indiana

and this is a great time to add Villanova is not a blueblood

only one i hate is dUKe. UNC and KU are alright. I would hate IU but there's nothing left to hate. I don't consider ucla a blueblood
huh?

11 titles(1st)
12 title games(1st)
17 final fours(2nd)
118 tourney wins(5th)
47 ncaat appearances(3rd)
1,995 wins(7th)

Yep, I know-----10 titles under one coach. Ok. I mean, like ummmm, who else has done that? 10 straight final fours...

Harrick had some really good teams: 1995 title
Howland 3 straight FF's....Runner-up 2006.

Shit, Steve Lavin went to one E8 and 5 SW 16's in his 6 seasons...

Cronin--FF in 2021.

I get most if their damage came via Wooden, one coach----but that was some serious fuking damage.

If UCLA isn't a blueblood, then no one is...

Reactions: englandnu
You like us, you like us, you really like us.

I respect uk, duke and UNC

I don't respect ucla and indiana

and this is a great time to add Villanova is not a blueblood
curious----why do you "respect" uk, duke and unc----but not iu and ucla?

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT