ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NBA Playoff Thread.

Go Avs!! Took a DraftKings boost on them to win the Cup at +630 before the playoffs started so pretty invested in these NHL Finals.

Their goaltender Kemper seems to be a liability though. Seems like the Avs offense might be good enough to overcome that.

Go Avs!! Took a DraftKings boost on them to win the Cup at +630 before the playoffs started so pretty invested in these NHL Finals.

Their goaltender Kemper seems to be a liability though. Seems like the Avs offense might be good enough to overcome that.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! It should be a good series though. I could see it going 7. The reigning back-to-back champs aren't going down without a fight.

Tatum finished the 6 games series 44-120 for 36% with 23 turnovers. Wiggins got in his head bad as the series went on.

I was talking about this with someone the other day. Who is the near nba player from duke all time? Grant hill prior to injury? Kyrie irving?

Kyrie's probably had the best career of any Duke player. Tatum is probably the best guy currently. Zion has put up major numbers when he's healthy but he's missed so many games that you can't really put him up there.

Tatum is and has been overrated in the league for awhile

ADD53-C07-CAD4-489-E-90-E1-02195416-BDC6.jpg

Reactions: AuHoosier420
He’s really good to listen to. Incredible hoops IQ, thoughtful answers, and willing to have real dialogue and not just standard media answers.
The back and forth between him and Barkley had me rolling. Especially when Barkley was on Cal's show talking about Green: "He’s the worst member of the boy band who doesn’t realize he’s standing next to Timberlake. When the girls are throwing panties at his head, he’s going to get hit by some drive-by panties, but they’re really meant for Timberlake.” 😂

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The back and forth between him and Barkley had me rolling. Especially when Barkley was on Cal's show talking about Green: "He’s the worst member of the boy band who doesn’t realize he’s standing next to Timberlake. When the girls are throwing panties at his head, he’s going to get hit by some drive-by panties, but they’re really meant for Timberlake.” 😂

Hadn’t heard that but that’s funny.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT