ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NBA Playoff Thread.

Celtics outscore Golden State 40-16 in the 4th

Kerr got out coached. It’s the NBA Finals and you have a 12 point lead after 3. There is NO WAY you leave Curry and Wiggins on the bench for that long. He allowed the Celtics to spend little time and even less energy to erase that 12 point deficit. And by the time he subbed them back in the Celtics were red hot and couldn’t miss.

Iggy is too old to play half the 4th. Poole was awful. Needed to have Moody in there to defend White.

Just a really bad job closing out by Kerr and the Warriors.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Kerr got out coached. It’s the NBA Finals and you have a 12 point lead after 3. There is NO WAY you leave Curry and Wiggins on the bench for that long. He allowed the Celtics to spend little time and even less energy to erase that 12 point deficit. And by the time he subbed them back in the Celtics were red hot and couldn’t miss.

Iggy is too old to play half the 4th. Poole was awful. Needed to have Moody in there to defend White.

Just a really bad job closing out by Kerr and the Warriors.
I was absolutelt shocked when i saw iggy is still in the league.

And poole is great when hes making shots, but hes terrible defensively. Makes steph look like gary payton.

Celtics looked poised in the 4th last night. Good sign of a great series. They may even take this one. GEnole was right though. Jaylen Brown is certainly the X factor for the c’s and now there’s the emergence of Al Horford. Should be a good one! Wish the second game was on Saturday though fr.

Former Univ. of Florida baller "You can call me Al" Horford scores 26 points in his NBA Finals debut (after a record 141 playoff-games before reaching the Finals) to lead the Boston Celtics to a 120-108 Game1 win over the previously undefeated(9-0 at home in the playoff) Golden State Warriors!

Remember that old NBA statline, 70% of G1 winners go on to win the NBA championship!

And for your listening pleasure, the Florida Marching Band:
As much as I'm not a fan of the UF teams, dude is a baller.

Was great to see Gary Payton back out there.

Klay is gonna have to step up if the Warriors are gonna win one in Boston.

Why do the NBA playoffs last like 8 months? There is no reason for teams to have 2 full days off between games played in the same location and 3 days when they travel between cities.

You know that one would've been adjusted at halftime when the Celtics go that direction. Shady bastards.
FUvJ1AZUsAECQpV

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Jaylen f’n Brown

Yep. Was concerned before the series and I really wish I had been wrong. He’s killing us.

Blowing game 1 looks like it will have dire consequences for GSW. Not sure we have what it takes to win 3 of 5 from the Celtics unless one of Horford, Brown, or Robert Williams get hurt.

Reactions: UL_1986
Yep. Was concerned before the series and I really wish I had been wrong. He’s killing us.

Blowing game 1 looks like it will have dire consequences for GSW. Not sure we have what it takes to win 3 of 5 from the Celtics unless one of Horford, Brown, or Robert Williams get hurt.
Still alot of game left, but Boston looks poised tonight. We’ll see what happens.

Great first half. A lot of half way down and out shots for GS. Celtics turning it over and missing FT's are keeping GS in it.

What does it take for Curry to get a foul called on some of these jumpers?

Also, what does it take for Dray to actually make a shot that isn’t a dunk?

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
What does it take for Curry to get a foul called on some of these jumpers?

Also, what does it take for Dray to actually make a shot that isn’t a dunk?
As someone that has the Warriors +140, I must say... these refs are pissing me off.

That second one was for sure a foul. Boston just kept jacking up 3 at the end. They were playing their best going to the hole. Looney played huge which helped offset Boston's size. Plus Wiggins with 15 rebounds.

*16 rebounds and Looney led everyone with +21

Tatum had 6 t/o's

Reactions: GE Nole
That second one was for sure a foul. Boston just kept jacking up 3 at the end. They were playing their best going to the hole. Looney played huge which helped offset Boston's size. Plus Wiggins with 15 rebounds.

*16 rebounds and Looney led everyone with +21

Tatum had 6 t/o's
Tatum sucks.

• Haha
Steph best player in the league. I don’t care if they lose this series, he just is. To be down 2-1 and win in that rowdy Boston arena proves it.

Steph best player in the league. I don’t care if they lose this series, he just is. To be down 2-1 and win in that rowdy Boston arena proves it.

I don’t know if he can keep it up for 3 more games, but if the Warriors win the series this one goes down as one of the all time finals performances.

Dude is getting doubled all night by the best D in the world and he puts up 43 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 assists on 7-14 from three? On the road? With a questionable tag coming in?!

And the shots he’s making are bonkers.

I don’t know if he can keep it up for 3 more games, but if the Warriors win the series this one goes down as one of the all time finals performances.

Dude is getting doubled all night by the best D in the world and he puts up 43 points, 10 rebounds, and 4 assists on 7-14 from three? On the road? With a questionable tag coming in?!

And the shots he’s making are bonkers.
There's 2 days in between games from here on out so that should help keep everyone fresh.

Assuming that's what you meant by "keep it up"?

There's 2 days in between games from here on out so that should help keep everyone fresh.

Assuming that's what you meant by "keep it up"?

Hes playing at an all time level. A level that’s above even his own standard. First guard to have 40 points and 10 boards in a finals game since 2006. And he’s doing it with the best defense in the world keying on him.

It’s hard for anyone in any profession to maintain that level of performance for long stretches.

ADVERTISEMENT