ADVERTISEMENT

2022-23 Pick'Em, Final Week! (Double-Points!!!)

Jimbo you can pick more games. @dukedevilz added more game when I pointed out to him how stupid the Monday game idea was. But DD was in full panic mode after going 1-5 last week and needed to wash that stench off his persona ASAP hence the premature ill advised Monday games deadline.
My man. I work, go home and get high, occasionally fvck a fat chick, then fall asleep. Posting has been hard for me lately

6. Wisonsin
5. Michigan State
4. Seton Hall
3. USC
2. Oregon
1. Xavier

Wednesday: Dayton vs. Wisconsin (Nassau, Bahamas)
Thursday: Alabama vs. Michigan State (Portland, OR)
Thursday: UConn vs. Oregon (Portland, OR)
Thursday: Florida vs. Xavier (Portland OR)

4 - MSU
3 - Florida
2 - Dayton
1 - Oregon

You can revise those points and add two more games. Memphis/Seton Hall and USC/BYU.

I failed to edit the thread title. Could have been misleading for some, especially if you didn't get a notification, which apparently was the case for at least one poster. And I almost never include Monday games. Too many posters didn't get picks before the first Monday game. Attrition is always high in this league, and I want to give everyone as much opportunity as possible to get their picks in.

Jimbo you can pick more games. @dukedevilz added more game when I pointed out to him how stupid the Monday game idea was. But DD was in full panic mode after going 1-5 last week and needed to wash that stench off his persona ASAP hence the premature ill advised Monday games deadline.

Eliminating the competition is crucial for my success. Not looking great this year.

Probably going to include a team with two games every week - hoping it will trip up a few of you. Maybe games with "OSU", when I really mean Oklahoma State or Oregon State. And games with "MSU", when I actually mean Mississippi State and Missouri State. Expect more Monday games. Whatever it takes to get people to miss points, I'm willing to do.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Eliminating the competition is crucial for my success. Not looking great this year.

Probably going to include a team with two games every week - hoping it will trip up a few of you. Maybe games with "OSU", when I really mean Oklahoma State or Oregon State. And games with "MSU", when I actually mean Mississippi State and Missouri State. Expect more Monday games. Whatever it takes to get people to miss points, I'm willing to do.

They say you can tell a lot about a person's character not by how they act when they win, but how they act when they lose.

Fellas, we're all getting a good close look at what 1-5 @dukedevilz looks like and it ain't pretty.

They say you can tell a lot about a person's character not by how they act when they win, but how they act when they lose.

Fellas, we're all getting a good close look at what 1-5 @dukedevilz looks like and it ain't pretty.

giphy.gif

Cheap shots will be coming soon if I lose!

here's how sad it is. The other day my wife caught me jerking off and she got mad. I said to her, why you getting mad? It's a normal part of life. She said, "I'm not mad that you're jerking off, I'm mad that you cry while you do it"

Defeats the purpose of a wife imo

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
You can revise those points and add two more games. Memphis/Seton Hall and USC/BYU.

I failed to edit the thread title. Could have been misleading for some, especially if you didn't get a notification, which apparently was the case for at least one poster. And I almost never include Monday games. Too many posters didn't get picks before the first Monday game. Attrition is always high in this league, and I want to give everyone as much opportunity as possible to get their picks in.

If anyone wants to change their picks, Malik Hall is out multiple weeks and Jaden Akins is a game time decision for MSU.

6. SDSU
5. Xavier
4. Alabama
3. Creighton
2. Wisconsin
1. Uconn

If anyone wants to change their picks, Malik Hall is out multiple weeks and Jaden Akins is a game time decision for MSU.

You revised your picks after three games already occurred. Looks like these two posts were just a minute a part, which leads me to believe you switched to Alabama after hearing about the MSU injuries. I'll count this, but really the games should be locked in once the first game has tipped.

You revised your picks after three games already occurred. Looks like these two posts were just a minute a part, which leads me to believe you switched to Alabama after hearing about the MSU injuries. I'll count this, but really the games should be locked in once the first game has tipped.

I was going to switch to Bama as well but didn't really know the rule on when you could change picks. So after the first game is tipped picks are locked? Makes sense.

I was going to switch to Bama as well but didn't really know the rule on when you could change picks. So after the first game is tipped picks are locked? Makes sense.

That's what seems the most logical to me. Once the first game is tipped, nothing can be revised. But, I could understand where you could feel justified simply changing the MSU-Alabama game and nothing else. Since I don't know if I've explicitly mentioned that, I'll allow the revision this week.

Congrats to @MGC_07 on the first perfect score of the season. Looks like most everyone did better this week. Nothing too crazy, which is disappointing because I thought I picked decent games.

Lots of ACC/Big Ten Challenge games this week. Big Ten looks like the better conference so far. Should be fun!

Week 4 Games
Tuesday: Virginia at Michigan
Wednesday: UNC at Indiana
Wednesday: Ohio State at Duke
Wednesday: MSU at Notre Dame
Friday: Gonzaga vs Baylor (Sioux Falls, SD)
Saturday: Wisconsin at Marquette

Week 3 Scores

MGC_07- 21
Kevin Bryan- 19
dukedevilz- 18
jhmossy- 18
WeAreDePaul- 18
IUfanBorden- 18
coryfly- 18
AWilli6995- 17
hailtoyourvictor- 17
mikeinknoxville- 15
duckboy33- 15
rockycard- 14
PA_Panther- 14
JimboBBN- 14
ExitFlagger- 13
lurkeraspect84- 12
BasketBallJunkieUK- 12
Demarcus Kidd-Miller- 11
Necessary Roughness- 11
GE Nole- 11
ThePhog08- 2

Cumulative Scores
@duckboy33- 46
@IUfanBorden- 46
@ExitFlagger- 44
@mikeinknoxville- 44
@MGC_07- 44
@AWilli6995- 43
@WeAreDePaul- 42
@hailtoyourvictor- 41
@lurkeraspect84- 41
@jhmossy- 41
@Necessary Roughness- 38
@BasketBallJunkie-UK- 38
@GE Nole- 36
dukedevilz- 36
@Kevin Bryan- 35
@JimboBBN- 35
@PA_Panther- 34
@coryfly- 32
@rockycard- 30
@Demarcus Kidd-Miller- 29
@Noahtogo24- 23
@ThePhog08- 18
@KisteK- 6

Reactions: MGC_07
6: Michigan State
5: Duke
4: UVA
3: Baylor
2: Indiana
1: Marquette

I know that you're tagging me, thank you, but I'm not getting the notification/s.. will fully use that as my excuse, end of season.

Week 4 Games

6) MSU
5) Virginia
4) Wisky
3) Baylor
2) Indiana
1) Duke .. only bc I'm feeling light headed picking B1Gs to win games

Week 4 Games

6 - Duke
5 - Indiana
4 - Baylor
3 - MSU
2 - Michigan
1 - Wisconsin

6. Virginia
5. Indiana
4. MSU
3. Duke
2. Gonzaga
1. Marquette

Last edited:
Jaden Akins health and availability could definitely change my placement of this game. MSU has struggled without him and Hall but Notre Dame has been rough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT