ADVERTISEMENT

2022-23 Clown team thread - AKA Louisville appreciation thread

Screenshot-2023-03-01-212146.jpg

Screenshot-2023-03-01-211910.jpg
I’m numb to the Kenny Payne circus by now, he’s John Calipari without a bunch of studs.

Back on topic, you’ve lost to South Carolina, Georgia, and Vanderbilt? And two of those were in Rupp……😂

I’m numb to the Kenny Payne circus by now, he’s John Calipari without a bunch of studs.

Back on topic, you’ve lost to South Carolina, Georgia, and Vanderbilt? And two of those were in Rupp……😂
Guess who was 24 points shy of beating them in Rupp. Hiding behind other teams is all you got though, I get it.

kids-fight.gif

You probably read up more on Louisville than you do Kentucky, that’s what JC does as well…..
Couldn't name one player other than Ellis.

Edit: Looked up roster. Forgot about BHH, the UT reject that was highly touted out of HS and hasn't done much of anything in 2 years at 2 different schools. He has potential though.

Last edited:
Vandy’s bitch for the second time in two weeks is back in this thread. 7-6 OOC Vanderbilt….

Sorry Kevin, Lurk, Random, Bert, Jimbo…..

lol at JC 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Vandy’s bitch for the second time in two weeks is back in this thread. 7-6 OOC Vanderbilt….

Sorry Kevin, Lurk, Random, Bert, Jimbo…..

lol at JC 😂😂😂😂😂
I guess when your team won less than a handful of games, shit on rivals

I wouldn't have it any other way. I'd do the same.
Real men talk shit under a pile of shit. I admire that.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
I guess when your team won less than a handful of games, shit on rivals

I wouldn't have it any other way. I'd do the same.
Real men talk shit under a pile of shit. I admire that.

Did you notice when Vanderbilt called timeout down 14-4, the camera showed Kentucky fans doing the L’s down? That my friend is a lot of respect for a 4 win team. We don’t think about Kentucky when we are playing a random game against someone else. 👍

Did you notice when Vanderbilt called timeout down 14-4, the camera showed Kentucky fans doing the L’s down? That my friend is a lot of respect for a 4 win team. We don’t think about Kentucky when we are playing a random game against someone else. 👍
I missed that.

ADVERTISEMENT