ADVERTISEMENT

2022-23 Clown team thread - AKA Louisville appreciation thread

Georgetown for losing to a 2-2 American U team today at home!

If last year didn't have Ewing fired, will anything get him?

• Haha
Reactions: speedfrk
Louisville has a mid-week loss coming up to WKU, then it's the showdown everyone's been waiting for.... Florida A&M. Will Louisville finally secure that elusive win or will the Rattlers put them out of their misery? If they go 0-3 in their next 3 games against WKU, FAMU, and Lipscomb there is a very real possibility they won't win a game all year (even in the shitty ACC 😁).

• Haha
Reactions: Noahtogo24
Well, Cardinals, y’all are officially picking up the bar tab for this shin dig. Good lord y’all are bad. 9-21 from 3 and still only scored 53 points against a team that just lost its best (available) player for the season.

Just a few years ago this was a top 10 matchup with Jay Bilas on the horn. Shame gos we’ve both fallen. But damn, I actually feel a little bad for y’all. That was shockingly bad basketball.

FSU freshmen seem to be figuring out a few things. Which makes sense when you realize they are actually able to practice now (most were hurt in September and October).

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Louisville has a mid-week loss coming up to WKU, then it's the showdown everyone's been waiting for.... Florida A&M. Will Louisville finally secure that elusive win or will the Rattlers put them out of their misery? If they go 0-3 in their next 3 games against WKU, FAMU, and Lipscomb there is a very real possibility they won't win a game all year (even in the shitty ACC 😁).
I feel like this has to be the game UofL plays better but I still took wku-7.

• Love
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
What are the chances that Louisville win at least 3 out of their next 4 games before playing against UK?

Last edited:
Does Kenny P. play his son a lot? Couldn’t figure out why he had him in that last minute of the half.

Had to be the reason. Surely UL has somebody better to bring in no? Either way looks like UL is getting that first win tonight. Playing pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT