ADVERTISEMENT

2022-2023 CBB Gambling Thread

PA_Panther

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2010
Excited that the season is finally here and to be pissed off by mid-way through the first half. Anyway, drop your plays in here.

Tonight I'm sticking with what I know and that is the Pittsburgh Panthers. Pitt's best recruit is suspended for the foreseeable future as he is facing a few felony charges. Their best player, John Hugely is unlikely to play tonight. Jeff Capel has shown multiple time throughout his tenure to lose to downright horrible teams in openers. Last year Pitt got absolutely crushed by the Citidel and the year prior losing to Pennsylvania basketball power St. Francis University.

UT-Martin +9.5
Under 141
If you are feeling a little dangerous toss a little on their ML

I managed to get a couple bucks down on Wisconsin Milwaukee @ Purdue O140.5 before the total really started to move. It’s now at 145.

Feels like a guarantee I’ll lose

Got a nice 4 leg teaser last night, but definitely needed the 5 pts, unfortunately.

Btw, as it's now officially CBB season once again, that means Overs in Iowa basketball games are back on the table!! :D

..........even though we somehow failed to cover last night.

I think this year until we start to see more of a trend develop, the play will be 1st half Overs for Iowa games, as they easily cashed that last night.

Got a nice 4 leg teaser last night, but definitely needed the 5 pts, unfortunately.

Btw, as it's now officially CBB season once again, that means Overs in Iowa basketball games are back on the table!! :D

..........even though we somehow failed to cover last night.

I think this year until we start to see more of a trend develop, the play will be 1st half Overs for Iowa games, as they easily cashed that last night.
This information is appreciated and noted

American +2.5 @ Marist

The teams should be generally evenly matched, but American returns more so I’m hoping they’re more cohesive in the early season.

I'm going to keep a running tally of my plays not because I'm good but just as a reference to myself just how stupid I am to bet CBB in November.

I'm going University of San Diego -3 vs FGCU. I've seen Pat Chambers coach at PSU and he always did dumb shit and mixed in a few upsets. I refuse to believe that what we saw on Monday night against USC was sustainable. Factor in a bunch of college kids enjoying LA/SD for a week, pretty easy to get distracted and chase some tail.

Season Record 1-1
W: Pitt/UTM U141
L: UTM +9.5

Bellarmine over Louisville ML (+325).
Dang. This one flew right over my head, didn’t realize how much Bellarmine returned from a good team. And of course, the LeAnn Rhymes University (or whatever) debacle.

If I didn’t have to drive an hour to legally place a bet, I’d hit Bellarmine +9 all day. Good call.

Western KY (-7.5) @ Eastern KY
NDSU (+24) @ Kansas
Falcons (-2.5) @ Panthers (TNF)

Cleveland State +23… yeah I know they lost to a D2 team but I trust the bounce back

Season Record 2-1
L: UTM +9.5 @ Pitt
W: USD -3 vs FGCU

Cleveland State gets the job done! I got hurricane shit to deal with tomorrow..Backyard Brawl…Blake “Carmelo Anthony” Hinson drops 30 on WVU.
Pitt +2.

Season Record 3-1
L: UTM +9.5 @ Pitt
W: USD -3 vs FGCU
W: Cleveland State +23 @Cincinatti

5 leg parlay busted

Nova, being a nightmare for this Kansas fan, evergreen.

I’m just getting destroyed this November.

Michigan State vs Kentucky O141
Duke vs Kansas U145

Parlay:
Colgate @ Syracuse -7
Binghamton @ Maryland U137

Michigan -8 vs Pitt (Brooklyn)

Cincinnati -7 @ NKU

Gonzaga ML (+120) @ Texas

Hunter Dickinson’s o/u was 20.5 yesterday. Down to 18.5 today against a worst defender.
That is the Jeff Capel effect. He’s just mailing it in. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was watching film from his ‘93 matchup against Michigan to scout.

I like:
ULM @ TCU under 139.5
Michigan @ ASU under 141.5, and maybe ASU +7.5

Didn't see much I liked today. Bet a $15 parlay to win $100, just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks, basically. Wanted to get a few games on the books to make them more interesting to watch.

Titans +3 @ Packers
SC State +41 @ Kentucky
Michigan -7.5 vs ASU (Brooklyn)

Watching Murray State vs. A&M right now. Racers up 7 at the half (Aggies favored by 13).

Reactions: LeroyOU12
Didn't see much I liked today. Bet a $15 parlay to win $100, just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks, basically. Wanted to get a few games on the books to make them more interesting to watch.

Titans +3 @ Packers
SC State +41 @ Kentucky

Watching Murray State vs. A&M right now. Racers up 7 at the half (Aggies favored by 13).
I just lay a bet on UM/ASU under 142.

I could be wrong, but I think both teams are tired as they both played yesterday, so they may play slow half court tonight.

I just lay a bet on UM/ASU under 142.

I could be wrong, but I think both teams are tired as they both played yesterday, so they may play slow half court tonight.
Probably a good bet. ASU doesn't tend to be a very high scoring team anyway and they aren't usually very efficient on offense. Those same tired legs also have to play defense too though.

Reactions: LeroyOU12
Probably a good bet. ASU doesn't tend to be a very high scoring team anyway and they aren't usually very efficient on offense. Those same tired legs also have to play defense too though.
I know, but I think UM is tired too. ASU has UM starting PG last year, and UM is basically a new team with only one returning starter from last year, but they are big and tall.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan

Titans +3 @ Packers
SC State +41 @ Kentucky

Figures UK would spoil this parlay. They won by 43. Garbage time 3 by a walk-on in the final minute beat me.

ADVERTISEMENT