ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NBA playoffs discussion thread

Was moye whistled for a foul like Burke?

Pretty sure you dont get a block in the box score if a foul was called.

Granted the call was pure trash, and it was a pretty amazing block 😂 . Two small super athletic guys went up in siva and burke and burke pinned his shit. Refs bailed siva out tho iirc.

Fish on dirt seems unsanitary bro
??????? Just lined my boot up with his tail for a size comp. you can zoom in on a 10” inch bass and make it look 10 lbs if theres nothing to compare it to. Well not really, but i catch and release anyways so sanitary doesnt much matter. He swam off so....

Yea caught that bad boy last week. Got a farm pond thats usually covered in that grassy ish and u cant hardly fish it, but for sone reason the grassy stuff wasnt floating so i could actually fish. I also saw a beaver in the pond and i mean we are talking 8-10 ft deep maybe 1/4 acre pond with no running water in or out unless it rains alot and the levy drains, so not sure what that ****ers doing there but if him swimming around is knockin that grass down ima leave him alone.
Prime conditions for a frog.

??????? Just lined my boot up with his tail for a size comp. you can zoom in on a 10” inch bass and make it look 10 lbs if theres nothing to compare it to. Well not really, but i catch and release anyways so sanitary doesnt much matter. He swam off so....

Just giving you a hard time man

Reactions: Villian07
You would think but the gd blue herons take the frogs out. I try to kill em but they are wiley. Im 35 and as a teenager we would go frog gigging like once a month and gig double digit monsters every time we went, now adays im lucky to get 2-3 big ones, gigging 10-12 diff ponds.

or did u mean fish with a floating frog lure? Bc that does work insanely well on the ole farm ponds. Buzz baits too, they are prob my fave top water lure. They wont go in the grassy shit tho obv. Even the frogs will get tangled up a bit sometimes in it tho its super thick.

I read online i should go buy 1 carp and put it in there, but not two so they cant reproduce, but hell idk if i get a small one i feel like the bass will eat it and idk if they sell big grass carp at the fish store or not but i doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
You would think but the gd blue herons take the frogs out. I try to kill em but they are wiley. Im 35 and as a teenager we would go frog gigging like once a month and gig double digit monsters every time we went, now adays im lucky to get 2-3 big ones, gigging 10-12 diff ponds.

or did u mean fish with a floating frog lure? Bc that does work insanely well on the ole farm ponds. Buzz baits too, they are prob my fave top water lure.
I meant fishing with frogs. I like buzzbaits too, but obv not in grass.

Reactions: Villian07
Idk. Simmons is good defensively, but until he shows me something on offense, he’s just not worth the money. Wiggins isn’t either FTR. I meant it more as a two part deal but tbh, I like the Warriors roster, and Ben adds nothing to it imo.

Looks like Russ is signing with Lakers in a trade for Kuz, KCP and Trezz. Interesting.

It's just a weird move. Feels like it didn't work with Harden in Houston not sure how it works with Brow and James. The guy needs the ball. He's just a great player for a bad team. The true junkies should weigh in on why this is or isn't good for LA.

There seems to be some debate on twitter on if Woj spoils the draft.

What's yalls thoughts, would you like to know in advance or is there something special about finding out when announced?

It's just a weird move. Feels like it didn't work with Harden in Houston not sure how it works with Brow and James. The guy needs the ball. He's just a great player for a bad team. The true junkies should weigh in on why this is or isn't good for LA.
It can work, if they make a couple more moves to add shooters. THT, Drummond, and Caruso should all be expendable for LA and could allow them to get one or 2 better fitting role players.

Russ, Schroder, Matthews, Lebron, Davis, Gasol, is a really good core.

Only teams that are better would be Milwaukee, Brooklyn, and maybe GS.

Russ’ jump shooting still isn’t great, but he allows Lebron and Davis to rest in regular season games while still keeping games close enough to win.

When all three are on three are on the court their best lineups will be with Russ, 2 shooters, Lebron at PF and AD at center. They will be able push the pace with this type of lineup and will be a really good defensive unit.

Man how many players did charlotte end up with in this draft?? I didnt watch and just now checked out the tracker. Like bouknight as a player, not so much about what it says about how scary terry played last season but it is what it is, least he got paid for his work in Boston. Not sure bouknight beats him out either. But geeze seems like they landed half a roster tonight lol.

There seems to be some debate on twitter on if Woj spoils the draft.

What's yalls thoughts, would you like to know in advance or is there something special about finding out when announced?
opposed. I enjoy the draft show. I don't do Twitter, but I avoid all the NBA talk day of the draft to avoid spoilers.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
very interesting haul for the Hawks in the draft.

Got Jalen Johnson at 20. Anyone who quits on Coach K is OK in my book.

Got Shariffe Cooper at 48. I remember reading he was going to be a lottery pick at one point this year. Very happy to get Trae lite in the second round.

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy
very interesting haul for the Hawks in the draft.

Got Jalen Johnson at 20. Anyone who quits on Coach K is OK in my book.

Got Shariffe Cooper at 48. I remember reading he was going to be a lottery pick at one point this year. Very happy to get Trae lite in the second round.
it is true it can't hurt to improve etc and who knows if ATL pulls a big trade they have pieces, but...

I kinda see them as having their team pretty much as is. The change might be if/when dudes like Reddish and Hunter get healthy, and ultimately better. That could be what gets them to the next level.

Just my uninformed thought on ATL

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT