ADVERTISEMENT

2020-21 Pick 'Em, Final Scores!

dukedevilz

Apr 3, 2002
Gents, another season of Pick 'Em is upon us. Not sure how often we'll have games, but I figure we might as well do this again, right?

I'll select six of the top games each week. For the team that you have the most confidence in winning that week, assign them a value of 6 points; for the team that you think has the second highest chance of winning that week, give them a value of 5 points, and so forth. Each poster can have their lowest weekly total waived from their cumulative score. And I'll include double-point weeks occasionally. If a game gets canceled during mid-week, we'll simply cross that game out. So, instead of having the max points of 21 (6+5+4+3+2+1), it would then be reduced to 15. By the way, the first game doesn't start until 8:30 tomorrow night. Hope that's enough time for most of you!

Week 1 Games
Wednesday: Clemson vs Mississippi State (Melbourne, FL)
Wednesday: UCLA at San Diego State
Thursday: Gonzaga vs Kansas (Fort Myers, FL)
Friday: Seton Hall at Louisville
Saturday: LSU at Saint Louis
Sunday: Texas Tech vs Houston (Fort Worth, TX)

6- Clemson
5- Louisville
4- Gonzaga
3- Texas Tech
2- Saint Louis
1- San Diego State

Thanks again, devilz. You add a ton of fun threads and contests to the board every year. We appreciate you.

6 Louisville
5 UCLA
4 LSU
3 Mississippi State
2 Texas Tech
1 Kansas

I appreciate it, Jimbo! So excited to have college basketball back, even if the circumstances will be a little different.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Gents, another season of Pick 'Em is upon us. Not sure how often we'll have games, but I figure we might as well do this again, right?

I'll select six of the top games each week. For the team that you have the most confidence in winning that week, assign them a value of 6 points; for the team that you think has the second highest chance of winning that week, give them a value of 5 points, and so forth. Each poster can have their lowest weekly total waived from their cumulative score. And I'll include double-point weeks occasionally. If a game gets canceled during mid-week, we'll simply cross that game out. So, instead of having the max points of 21 (6+5+4+3+2+1), it would then be reduced to 15. By the way, the first game doesn't start until 8:30 tomorrow night. Hope that's enough time for most of you!

Week 1 Games
Wednesday: Clemson vs Mississippi State (Melbourne, FL)
Wednesday: UCLA at San Diego State
Thursday: Gonzaga vs Kansas (Fort Myers, FL)
Friday: Seton Hall at Louisville
Saturday: LSU at Saint Louis
Sunday: Texas Tech vs Houston (Fort Worth, TX)
Clemson
SDSU
Gonzaga
Louisville
SLU
Tech

Thank you @dukedevilz somehow I missed this. I’m disappointed both Duke and FSU had their opener canceled.

6 - Clemson
5 - Gonzaga
4 - Texas Tech
3 - Saint Louis
2 - San Diego State
1 - Seton Hall

Reactions: dukedevilz
Tagging some of the frequent posters from last year. About 12 hours left til Clemson/Miss State tip. @coryfly @GE Nole @IUfanBorden @bMORE607 @rockycard
giphy.gif

Thanks again, devilz. You add a ton of fun threads and contests to the board every year. We appreciate you.

6 Louisville
5 UCLA
4 LSU
3 Mississippi State
2 Texas Tech
1 Kansas

You’re a Duke fan but I will look past that. I really enjoy what you bring to this forum and I appreciate the knowledge you bring here.

Reactions: dukedevilz
6-Clemson
5-LSU
4-San Diego State
3-Texas Tech
2-Seton Hall
1-Gonzaga

6-Louisville
5-Houston
4Gonzaga
3 SDSU
2 Miss State
1. LSU

You're giving Clemson a 6... and going down the list, Texas Tech is a 1, right?

Also, how about @hailtoyourvictor @SIhoosier26 @WeAreDePaul @duckboy33 You guys want in?
Ah forgot about that. I haven't looked at scores to see if they are playing yet, so if they are, just keep them on the number they were originally posted on and move the others down.

6. Gonzaga
5. Louisville
4. SDSU
3. Clemson
2. SLU
1. TT

Almost forgot all about this.

6 - LSU
5 - Miss St
4 - Louisville
3 - Gonzaga
2 - San Diego St
1 - Houston

You’re a Duke fan but I will look past that. I really enjoy what you bring to this forum and I appreciate the knowledge you bring here.

Thanks! I try to be a college basketball fan that's appreciative of good basketball before being a Duke fan.

Reactions: GE Nole
Week 1 is in the books. Congrats to Jaycg15 for a nearly perfect score. Remember, eventually I'll drop the lowest weekly total. And there will be a few weeks with double points. Plenty of time to catchup, if you did have a rough start. The upcoming week has several intriguing matchups.

One Revision to note. The OU-Florida game was cancelled. I've replaced that with UConn/NC State

Week 2 Games
Tuesday: Michigan State at Duke
Tuesday: Kentucky vs Kansas (Indianapolis, IN)
Friday: Wisconsin at Marquette
Saturday: NC State vs UConn (Uncasville, CT)
Saturday: Gonzaga vs Baylor (Indianapolis, IN)
Sunday: Villanova at Texas

Week 1 Scores
@Jaycg15- 20
dukedevilz- 18
@IUfanBorden- 18
@evantually- 17
@GE Nole- 16
@bMORE607- 15
@MGC_07- 14
@Dirt Road Boiler- 14
@AWilli6995- 13
@WestTexasRaider- 12