Big East:
Villanova (4th nationally)
Xavier (25th nationally)
DePaul (32nd nationally)

Other Conferences:
Gonzaga (13th nationally)
Harvard (37th nationally)
UMass (49th nationally)

Lol Memphis. They won’t go shit next season, so I hope they’re happy with their recruiting title
They play a pretty weak schedule, you never know what can happen in the tourney. With that talent anything is possible.

They play a pretty weak schedule, you never know what can happen in the tourney. With that talent anything is possible.
True. They should be fun to watch. A lot of talent and an inexperienced head coach aren’t a great combination. But who knows

Lol Memphis. They won’t go shit next season, so I hope they’re happy with their recruiting title

Why do you assume they’ll do nothing?

Only 1-2 of them are likely one and done, anyway.

True. They should be fun to watch. A lot of talent and an inexperienced head coach aren’t a great combination. But who knows
We shall find out. Penny has shown he can recruit, but as we know..coaching is another thing.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Their head coach, mainly. Hasn’t proved anything

Roy Williams went 30-5 in year two, in a league with three other top 10 teams. Beard has had huge early success.

I doubt that Penny proves to be of that caliber, but he has more talent to work with.

Reactions: KisteK
rankings are fun to talk about before the kids are signed, then it gets interesting.

Roy Williams went 30-5 in year two, in a league with three other top 10 teams. Beard has had huge early success.

I doubt that Penny proves to be of that caliber, but he has more talent to work with.
I’ll let him prove himself before I come around. But maybe he does really well this year

Memphis is going to be really good next season and have a pretty decent seed in the tournament. No one is going to want to play them.

Sorry, I got cut off last post.The amount of talent and the uptempo pace, other teams are going to have to score a lot. Defense is the main concern.
* to pggy back off Jimbo,they play a weak schedule, but again, no one will want to draw them in the NCAAT.

Last edited:
Reactions: UL_1986
Sorry, I got cut off last post.The amount of talent and the uptempo pace, other teams are going to have to score a lot. Defense is the main concern.
* to pggy back off Jimbo,they play a weak schedule, but again, no one will want to draw them in the NCAAT.
Agreed, I think they’ll be pretty fuggin good.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Oregon has bumped up to #4 after adding Addison Patterson, a 4-star recruit who recently reclassified and signed with the Ducks. Don't forget that N'Faly Dante reclassified as well. How about the team that Altman is putting together? Impressive. #4 recruiting class (and the top JUCO player in Chris Duarte) + Payton Pritchard returns + two monster grad transfers in Anthony Mathis (New Mexico) and Shakur Juiston (UNLV). They absolutely deserve to be in the preseason top 25, and possibly in contention for a top 10 ranking.

Oregon has bumped up to #4 after adding Addison Patterson, a 4-star recruit who recently reclassified and signed with the Ducks. Don't forget that N'Faly Dante reclassified as well. How about the team that Altman is putting together? Impressive. #4 recruiting class (and the top JUCO player in Chris Duarte) + Payton Pritchard returns + two monster grad transfers in Anthony Mathis (New Mexico) and Shakur Juiston (UNLV). They absolutely deserve to be in the preseason top 25, and possibly in contention for a top 10 ranking.
So Dante reclassified and is committed to Oregon? I’m behind on recruiting news..

how much is Mr. Nike paying him. after all its come out in court theu were trying to pay the big bucks to Zion in HS,

asking for a friend.

Jeff Goodman seems suspicious. Gotta get Phil Knight a title before he dies, I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT