ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 College Basketball Draft (Updated Standings)

The issue with Ayo is the conference and team he's on
Agreed. I think talent alone he could warrant a second round selection. The Big Ten depth at PG probably made people back off. He had the highest potential of anyone left on the board at that point, though.

Illinois will make the tournament. Possibly top 25. Teams not a huge issue.

Reactions: sdsufan10
Not sure if these guys have been taken. Between races at Keeneland.

Naji Marshall - Xavier
Tristan Clark - Baylor

Naji Marshall - Xavier
Tristan Clark - Baylor

giphy.gif

What is HM All-American???

Honorable Mention All-American, which is worth 6 points. Most of the Mid-major conferences will have 1 player that is HM All-American. Occasionally you'll get a conference with 2 selections. I think the Southern Conference had two last year with Tookie Brown and Fletcher Magee.

Naji Marshall - Xavier
Tristan Clark - Baylor

I took Tristan Clark in the 2nd round, actually. Marshall is available. So one more pick for you.

I'll take Jeremiah Robinson-Earl out of Villanova.

Round 1

1. Cassius Winston, Michigan State
2. Markus Howard, Marquette
3. Myles Powell, Seton Hall
4. Jordan Nwora, Louisville
5. Cole Anthony, UNC
6. James Wiseman, Memphis
7. Devon Dotson, Kansas
8. Anthony Edwards, Georgia
9. Kerry Blackshear, Florida
10. Udoka Azubuike, Kansas
11. Jarron Cumberland, Cincinnati
12. Jalen Smith, Maryland

Round 2
13. Tre Jones, Duke
14. Nico Mannion, Arizona
15. Kaleb Wesson, Ohio State
16. Isaiah Stewart, Washington
17. Anthony Cowan, Maryland
18. Killian Tillie, Gonzaga
19. Joshua Langford, Michigan State
20. Tyrese Maxey, Kentucky
21. Vernon Carey, Duke
22. Payton Pritchard, Oregon
23. Tristan Clark, Baylor
24. Anthony Lamb, Vermont

Round 3
25. Sam Merrill, Utah State
26. Jordan Ford, Saint Mary's
27. Mamadi Diakite, Virginia
28. Zavier Simpson, Michigan
29. Andrew Nembhard, Florida
30. Lamar Stevens, Penn State
31. Kamar Baldwin, Butler
32. Antoine Davis, Detroit
33. Tres Tinkle, Oregon State
34. Grant Riller, Charleston
35. McKinley Wright, Colorado
36. Omer Yurtseven, Georgetown

Round 4
37. Ashton Hagans, Kentucky
38. Desmond Bane, TCU
39. Tyler Bey, Colorado
40. Ayo Dosunmu, Illinois
41. Skylar Mays, LSU
42. Davide Moretti, Texas Tech
43. Jon Axel Gudmundsson, Davidson
44. Garrison Brooks, North Carolina
45. Kira Lewis, Alabama
46. John Mooney, Notre Dame
47. Tyrese Haliburton, Iowa State
48. Naji Marshall, Xavier

5th Round
49. Bryce Aiken, Harvard
50. Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, Villanova

@GE Nole is on the clock.

Oh boy. Hail reaching on these UM guys.
Xavier Tillman was on the board and you took Teske? Really?

This was pick #52. My next pick is like #70.

I’ve seen a lists with Teske at #35 and at #67.

I want to own Michigan players in a free college basketball pool and this was the safe spot to pick him. This is the same logic I used for Simpson. Why the fvck are you confused?

This was pick #52. My next pick is like #70.

I’ve seen a lists with Teske at #35 and at #67.

I want to own Michigan players in a free college basketball pool and this was the safe spot to pick him. This is the same logic I used for Simpson. Why the fvck are you confused?
I would say Teske and Simpson we’re reaches respective to where u took them.

you bastard, you got me back for the Wright pick. I was taking JRE next.

It'll be interesting to see how things pan out with Nova. They have a lot of good players. For all I know JRE might only be their #3 option. But, he has the highest ceiling, so I'll take my chances with him.

Oh boy. Hail reaching on these UM guys.
Xavier Tillman was on the board and you took Teske? Really?

I would take Tillman over Teske. And probably Eastern too. I can appreciate wanting to invest in your own players, though. imajericho is doing the same with Cole Anthony and Garrison Brooks. Speaking of which, @imajericho is on the clock.

Reactions: MGC_07
I would take Tillman over Teske. And probably Eastern too. I can appreciate wanting to invest in your own players, though. imajericho is doing the same with Cole Anthony and Garrison Brooks. Speaking of which, @imajericho is on the clock.

Yeah, it’s not very confusing. I wanted to make sure I own the two Michigan players worth owning in a thing like this and if I wanted an extra 20 picks to do so someone may have picked them.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I would say Teske and Simpson we’re reaches respective to where u took them.

Dukedevilz listed 3 ranking sites.

Zavier Simpson:

I picked him 28th overall and my next pick after that was 45th overall.

Reach or not, I’m picking players I want to own when I think it’s safe to pick them. I wouldn’t read too much into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Dukedevilz listed 3 ranking sites.

Zavier Simpson:

I picked him 28th overall and my next pick after that was 45th overall.

Reach or not, I’m picking players I want to own when I think it’s safe to pick them. I wouldn’t read too much into it.
Dosunmu fell to the 4th round and he was listed in the top 20. There is a lot of depth at PG in the Big Ten. You reached for your teams players. That’s all I was saying, and you aren’t alone in that. Like DD said, @imajericho has already taken 3 UNC players.

Dosunmu fell to the 4th round and he was listed in the top 20. There is a lot of depth at PG in the Big Ten. You reached for your teams players. That’s all I was saying, and you aren’t alone in that. Like DD said, @imajericho has already taken 3 UNC players.

Sure players CAN fall, but that doesn’t mean I want to take the chance on them falling. Is this your first time doing a snake draft? If you wait an extra round on a player you want you sometimes don’t get them. All it takes is one other drafter to like that guy.

Simpson was ranked 25, 26, and 33. I took him 28th without another pick until 45. You’re picking a weird thing to troll about.

Last edited:
Sure players CAN fall, but that doesn’t mean I want to take the chance on them falling. Is this your first time doing a snake draft? If you wait an extra round on a player you want you sometimes don’t get them. All it takes is on other drafter to like that guy.

Simpson was ranked 25, 26, and 33. I took him 28th without another pick until 45. You’re picking a weird thing to troll about.
I was referring to Teske more than Simpson, even though I believe Simpson was a bit of a reach, with Stevens, Nembhard, and Tinkle still on the board.

I was referring to Teske more than Simpson, even though I believe Simpson was a bit of a reach, with Stevens, Nembhard, and Tinkle still on the board.

The fact that you included both makes it clear you were just trying to take a shot at Michigan players. Simpson wasn’t a reach. I took him 28th overall and 2 of the 3 sites listed have Simpson ranked higher than that.

Let’s leave trolling out of this thread. I could not care less who anyone else picks.

The fact that you included both makes it clear you were just trying to take a shot at Michigan players. Simpson wasn’t a reach. I took him 28th overall and 2 of the 3 sites listed have Simpson ranked higher than that.

Let’s leave trolling out of this thread. I could not care less who anyone else picks.
Trolling? You reached on 2 UM guys because your a UM fan. That’s all I was saying.

Trolling? You reached on 2 UM guys because your a UM fan. That’s all I was saying.

You don’t know what a reach is then. I took him lower than he was ranked on 2 of the 3 sites. Troll in the Big Ten thread, not here.

@dukedevilz has Simpson ranked #26 I took him #28.

If you can’t understand why that isn’t a reach then your as bad as the other two MSU morons I already have on ignore. Don’t be as bad as them.
Look at the depth of his position in the Big Ten. There are other factors.

Stevens made All Big Ten first team last year. Tinkle is almost a guerentee for PAC 12 first team. I’m not saying your crazy for taking Simpson at that spot, but I don’t think he was by any means the BPA.

Look at the depth of his position in the Big Ten. There are other factors.

Stevens made All Big Ten first team last year. Tinkle is almost a guerentee for PAC 12 first team. I’m not saying your crazy for taking Simpson at that spot, but I don’t think he was by any means the BPA.

Who said he was best player available? There is a big gap between picking the best player available and a reach.

Who said he was best player available? There is a big gap between picking the best player available and a reach.
I mean you took him, so you either thought he was the BPA, or you took him because he went to UM so you reached a little to get him on your team.

That’s not trolling. That’s just a fact. It’s one or the other.

I mean you took him, so you either thought he was the BPA, or you took him because he went to UM so you reached a little to get him on your team.

That’s not trolling. That’s just a fact. It’s one or the other.

There is a huge difference between not taking the best available player and a reach. A reach would be picking someone that has no reason being picked in a certain range. Simpson being picked in the 3rd round is not a reach.

You doubling down on this is a bad look.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT