ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 College Basketball Draft (Updated Standings)

@dukedevilz can you do an updated draft order? I keep forgetting with the switching and coming in late who is positioned where. TIA

So odd rounds the order is:

1st Round
1. boilerzz
2. dukedevilz
3. GE Nole
4. hailtoyourvictor
5. imajericho
6. jace4655555
7. jwill133
8. klize17
9. MGC_07
10. sdsufan10
11. WeAreDePaul
12. Villain07

Even rounds the order is:

2nd Round
1. Villain07
2. WeAreDePaul
3. sdsufan10
4. MGC_07
5. klize17
6. jwill133
7. jace4655555
8. imajericho
9. hailtoyourvictor
10. GE Nole
11. dukedevilz
12. boilerzz

And here's an update on our draft...

Round 1
1. Cassius Winston, Michigan State
2. Markus Howard, Marquette
3. Myles Powell, Seton Hall
4. Jordan Nwora, Louisville
5. Cole Anthony, UNC
6. James Wiseman, Memphis
7. Devon Dotson, Kansas
8. Anthony Edwards, Georgia
9. Kerry Blackshear, Florida
10. Udoka Azubuike, Kansas
11. Jarron Cumberland, Cincinnati
12. Jalen Smith, Maryland

Round 2
13. Tre Jones, Duke
14. Nico Mannion, Arizona
15. Kaleb Wesson, Ohio State
16. Isaiah Stewart, Washington
17. Anthony Cowan, Maryland
18. Killian Tillie, Gonzaga
19. Joshua Langford, Michigan State
20. Tyrese Maxey, Kentucky
21. Vernon Carey, Duke
22. Payton Pritchard, Oregon
23. Tristan Clark, Baylor
24. Anthony Lamb, Vermont

Round 3
25. Sam Merrill, Utah State
26. Jordan Ford, Saint Mary's
27. Mamadi Diakite, Virginia
28. Zavier Simpson, Michigan
29. Andrew Nembhard, Florida

Reactions: MGC_07
Do you expect him to be the leading scorer?
That's tough to say. Cal's players usually spread out. I think he could be.

sorry for interrupting.

I will avatar bet he has better OP numbers than Tre Jones and Nwora.Maxey is tough, but i bet he's right there.

I'm not trying to create a stir, but ppl are sleeping on him. Shit with the way Duke plays and the scoring system OP set up. He'll crush Carey.

I'm just talking out my ass. ;)

Last edited:
That's tough to say. Cal's players usually spread out. I think he could be.

sorry for interrupting.

I will avatar bet he has better OP numbers than Tre Jones and Nwora.Maxey is tough, but i bet he's right there.

I'm not trying to create a stir, but ppl are sleeping on him.

What does 'OP' numbers mean? You're throwing Nwora in there too? Feel free to comment at any time. No sense in having a robotic draft. Nice to have commentary between the breaks.

What does 'OP' numbers mean? You're throwing Nwora in there too? Feel free to comment at any time. No sense in having a robotic draft. Nice to have commentary between the breaks.
Your scoring system.

nvm. I'm just thinking out loud. It'll be fun to reflect back.

Reactions: dukedevilz
We still got our Memphis going to the Final Four avatar bet going on, right?
Do we? Am I predicting or you? Either way I'm good with it.Seems like a safe bet either way. all the talent, but chane of NCAA roll of the dice.

I'm on. Just tell which way I'm betting. :D

Do we? Am I predicting or you? Either way I'm good with it.Seems like a safe bet either way. all the talent, but chane of NCAA roll of the dice.

I'm on. Just tell which way I'm betting. :D

Sure. Here's what we said two months ago...

bottom line, Memphis will make the ff. You guys figure out who takes turn on me.

3 month bet with Jimbo. 1 month with me. I sense I'll have more avatar bets once I release my top 50 in October.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So that's our bet? Memphis making a FF? That's easy.

I now have to come up with a Memphis avatar. It'd be easier if it was UK.

*i;m just going with a young cal pic for you.

So that's our bet? Memphis making a FF? That's easy.

Certainly they could make a Final Four, I just see them more as a Round of 32 or Sweet 16 team. Anything is possible. I tend to side with teams that have elite backcourts. Memphis has a decent backcourt, but I don't think it's a top 10 backcourt.

Certainly they could make a Final Four, I just see them more as a Round of 32 or Sweet 16 team. Anything is possible. I tend to side with teams that have elite backcourts. Memphis has a decent backcourt, but I don't think it's a top 10 backcourt.
I'm from Kentucky and I"m slow, our bet is when Memphis makes the final four, you're going to wear whatever for a month?

I'm from Kentucky and I"m slow, our bet is when Memphis makes the final four, you're going to wear whatever for a month?

Yes. That's it. But, don't get cocky. The odds are clearly in my favor. One seeds only make the Final Four 41% of the time.

haha, i like you and it's all fun.

giphy.gif

Honestly, I don't think they'll make the FF. It's just all fun and games. i wore Grayson Allen's mug for a whole off season.

Wanna do an side bet for the inseason? I bet we beat MSU by more points than Duke does KU.Even if losing, the difference will be the winner. ie UK losses by three, Duke loses by 4, I win

We wear the avatar until this bet takes hold?

Honestly, I don't think they'll make the FF. It's just all fun and games. i wore Grayson Allen's mug for a whole off season.

Wanna do an side bet for the inseason? I bet we beat MSU by more points than Duke does KU.

I would probably pick Michigan State and Kansas, to be honest. I'll take the MSU-UK bet straight up, however. One month?

I would probably pick Michigan State and Kansas, to be honest. I'll take the MSU-UK bet straight up, however. One month?
My bet is UK's wins by more or loses by less against MSU. Duke wins, UK loses you win. we both lose then who losses by less. and yes 1 month sould great.

Bet? It's a duke UK bet. just to be clear. I'm horrible at being clear. Duke wins, UK loses, you win. UK wins etc. We both win, it's who wins by most points, if we both lose, it's who loses by least points. make sense?

One month is fair.

If Duke wins and UK loses, you win. vice versa. If we both win, the the winner goes to the most points.If we both loss, then winner goes to who lost by the least amount of points.It's all duke UK.

Last edited:
My bet is UK's wins by more or loses by less against MSU. Duke wins, UK loses you win. we both lose then who losses by less. and yes 1 month sould great.

Bet? It's a duke UK bet. just to be clear. I'm horrible at being clear. Duke wins, UK loses, you win. UK wins etc. We both win, it's who wins by most points, if we both lose, it's who loses by least points. make sense?

One month is fair.

Fair enough. I'm game.

@dukedevilz You said Jace emailed you some picks. Should we just take his BPA and move on? Or did all the players he listed already go

@dukedevilz You said Jace emailed you some picks. Should we just take his BPA and move on? Or did all the players he listed already go

It was a short list that consisted only of Kaleb Wesson, Josh Langford, and Vernon Carey. His 24 hour clock is coming up at 5 pm Eastern. I'll go ahead and remind J-Will that he can step in soon.

Anthony Edwards and now Antoine Davis. Going after guys that are playing under former IU coaches, are we?

Love Tinkle. Strongly considered him with my 3rd round pick. Good candidate to win Pac-12 POY.

More like your name has to start with Ant before I even consider picking a player.

Anthony Edwards and now Antoine Davis. Going after guys that are playing under former IU coaches, are we?

Love Tinkle. Strongly considered him with my 3rd round pick. Good candidate to win Pac-12 POY.
It was between him and Lamar Stevens for me, but I decided to go with Tinkle because of the conference he plays in. Stevens could realistically not make first team if PSU was bad.

Hey guys, I'm having some back and neck problems right now that's keeping me insome ridiculous pain right now. I can't focus on much right now...let alone what players are available. @dukedevilz , can you just select whichever player you had listed as best available?

I apologize to everyone fir making them wait. Tbh this forum wasn't even remotely on my mind the past couple of days.

Hey guys, I'm having some back and neck problems right now that's keeping me insome ridiculous pain right now. I can't focus on much right now...let alone what players are available. @dukedevilz , can you just select whichever player you had listed as best available?

I apologize to everyone fir making them wait. Tbh this forum wasn't even remotely on my mind the past couple of days.
All good. Hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: jace4655555

Damn, now I feel bad for the McDonald's fry cook joke. Get better soon @jace4655555

Sorry for the setback, Jace. Hope you're able to recover quickly.

I'll take Lamar Stevens for you.

Reactions: jace4655555
Round 1
1. Cassius Winston, Michigan State
2. Markus Howard, Marquette
3. Myles Powell, Seton Hall
4. Jordan Nwora, Louisville
5. Cole Anthony, UNC
6. James Wiseman, Memphis
7. Devon Dotson, Kansas
8. Anthony Edwards, Georgia
9. Kerry Blackshear, Florida
10. Udoka Azubuike, Kansas
11. Jarron Cumberland, Cincinnati
12. Jalen Smith, Maryland

Round 2
13. Tre Jones, Duke
14. Nico Mannion, Arizona
15. Kaleb Wesson, Ohio State
16. Isaiah Stewart, Washington
17. Anthony Cowan, Maryland
18. Killian Tillie, Gonzaga
19. Joshua Langford, Michigan State
20. Tyrese Maxey, Kentucky
21. Vernon Carey, Duke
22. Payton Pritchard, Oregon
23. Tristan Clark, Baylor
24. Anthony Lamb, Vermont

Round 3
25. Sam Merrill, Utah State
26. Jordan Ford, Saint Mary's
27. Mamadi Diakite, Virginia
28. Zavier Simpson, Michigan
29. Andrew Nembhard, Florida
30. Lamar Stevens, Penn State
31. Kamar Baldwin, Butler
32. Antoine Davis, Detroit
33. Tres Tinkle, Oregon State

@sdsufan10 is still on the clock. You have until 6 pm Eastern (guess that's 3 pm your time?) before @WeAreDePaul can jump in and draft ahead of you.

Reactions: MGC_07
What position does Khalil Whitney play? Uks depth has scared me away from selecting anyone on UK so far.

I’m assuming Whitney is a SF and will start up front with Montgomery and Richards? And his backups will be???? Allen when healthy, juzang, and brooks? Y’all are crazy deep.

ADVERTISEMENT