ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 College Basketball Draft (Updated Standings)

tenor.gif

jace e-mailed me some picks. Kaleb Wesson was his #1 pick. So he gets his #2 choice, which is Joshua Langford

@imajericho is on the clock.

Round 1
1. Cassius Winston, Michigan State
2. Markus Howard, Marquette
3. Myles Powell, Seton Hall
4. Jordan Nwora, Louisville
5. Cole Anthony, UNC
6. James Wiseman, Memphis
7. Devon Dotson, Kansas
8. Anthony Edwards, Georgia
9. Kerry Blackshear, Florida
10. Udoka Azubuike, Kansas
11. Jarron Cumberland, Cincinnati
12. Jalen Smith, Maryland

Round 2
13. Tre Jones, Duke
14. Nico Mannion, Arizona
15. Kaleb Wesson, Ohio State
16. Isaiah Stewart, Washington
17. Anthony Cowan, Maryland
18. Killian Tillie, Gonzaga
19. Joshua Langford, Michigan State
20. @imajericho
21. @hailtoyourvictor
22. @GE Nole
23. dukedevilz
24. @boilerzz

I am gonna take a longshot on maxey from UK. Whatever.

Don't think he's a longshot at all. I expect Maxey to be their #1 player. And Kentucky should be a 1 or 2 seed. So, solid pick. I had him as my top available player.

@hailtoyourvictor messaged me his pick, which will be Vernon Carey.

@GE Nole can you believe it? You're finally on the clock again.

Round 1
5. Cole Anthony, UNC
7. Devon Dotson, Kansas

Round 2
13. Tre Jones, Duke
20. Tyrese Maxey, Kentucky
21. Vernon Carey, Duke
22. GE Nole
23. dukedevilz
24. boilerzz

Don't think he's a longshot at all. I expect Maxey to be their #1 player. And Kentucky should be a 1 or 2 seed. So, solid pick. I had him as my top available player.

@hailtoyourvictor messaged me his pick, which will be Vernon Carey.

@GE Nole can you believe it? You're finally on the clock again.

Round 1
5. Cole Anthony, UNC
7. Devon Dotson, Kansas

Round 2
13. Tre Jones, Duke
21. Vernon Carey, Duke
22. GE Nole
23. dukedevilz
24. boilerzz
I'm hoping picking him will make him suck as bad as my fantasy football team does.

Reactions: dukedevilz
@GE Nole wtf

There is something tilting about people being on the clock for hours, being active on the forum, and still not picking. Don’t sign up if you aren’t interested ffs.

Wow, my dude Tristan Clark (Baylor) is still on the board? Easy pick for me. If he's healthy, he's going to terrorize the Big XII this year.

@boilerzz has the next two picks! And then back to me.

I guess it's time to pull the trigger on non-P6 and traditional power mids. I'll take Anthony Lamb and Sam Merrill.

@dukedevilz - back at you!!

You were dicking around on the football forums for hours while you were on the clock here. It’s not hard to submit a pick my dude.

I was watching a movie and wanted to double check some stats before I made a pick. It’s a Sunday night, and I spent a whopping 4 hours to make a pick.

Wow, my dude Tristan Clark (Baylor) is still on the board? Easy pick for me. If he's healthy, he's going to terrorize the Big XII this year.

@boilerzz has the next two picks! And then back to me.

I don’t mess around with injuries for early round fantasy picks. But you’re right, if he’s healthy he’s a good one.

I guess it's time to pull the trigger on non-P6 and traditional power mids. I'll take Anthony Lamb and Sam Merrill.

@dukedevilz - back at you!!

Solid picks. The two most valuable players from mid-major conferences, IMO.

I'll make it a hat-trick for mid-majors and take Jordan Ford out of Saint Mary's. Kind of fearful that in 20+ picks the truly elite mid-majors will all be gone.

Round 1
5. Cole Anthony, UNC
7. Devon Dotson, Kansas

Round 2
13. Tre Jones, Duke
21. Vernon Carey, Duke
22. Payton Pritchard, Oregon
23. Tristan Clark, Baylor
24. Anthony Lamb, Vermont

Round 3
25. Sam Merrill, Utah State
26. Jordan Ford, Saint Mary's

back to @GE Nole. better make your pick in the next 20 minutes :)

I really wanted Anthony Lamb and gambled that I’d be able to get him after the turn in the 3rd round. Gamble rejected.

I’ll go with someone who probably won’t be an all American but has a great chance at 1st team All conference:

Mamadi Diakite, F - Virginia

Reactions: boilerzz
The Big Ten will be really deep. 6 Big Ten players drafted already and Ayo Dosunmu and Lamar Stevens are still on the board, who both have a great shot at making first team. Kinda of crazy 3 of those guys won’t make first team.

I’m just not letting someone else reap the rewards if Simpson becomes a 14-6-5 guy in Howard’s system.

Reactions: MGC_07
The Big Ten will be really deep. 6 Big Ten players drafted already and Ayo Dosunmu and Lamar Stevens are still on the board, who both have a great shot at making first team. Kinda of crazy 3 of those guys won’t make first team.

It does make drafting really interesting. On one hand, Dosunmu and Stevens are talented enough to make one of the All-American teams. On the other hand, because there's so much high-end talent in the Big Ten, it's also very possible that one of them might not even be 1st Team All-Conference. And with Illinois and Penn State you never know how successful those teams might be - a lackluster season could produce minimal win shares.

So when it’s my turn again will U give me the chance to check the list to make sure someone isn’t still there I expected to be gone before puttin in my picks that I emailed you?

It would be even better if u could upload ur Top 150 Players from the other threads and bold the players already taken but I know that’s asking a lot.

So when it’s my turn again will U give me the chance to check the list to make sure someone isn’t still there I expected to be gone before puttin in my picks that I emailed you?

It would be even better if u could upload ur Top 150 Players from the other threads and bold the players already taken but I know that’s asking a lot.

You can always adjust your preferred picks. I'd say you have a good 24-48 hours before you select again.

But no, I don't see the need for posting what players have been drafted from my top 150 list; that would require constant maintenance. I'll frequently update the players that have been drafted round-by-round. And it might be helpful for you to print out that 150 list and mark through the list yourself.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Just a lurker's aspect. ppl are sleeping on Kahlil Whitney.

Perhaps. I honestly don't know how good he'll be. Most write-ups I've seen have Maxey and Hagans as the top two players for Kentucky. It'd be very hard for the #3 option to make 1st Team All-Conference. So there's a little risk with taking a player that might be limited in terms of receiving postseason awards. He's a better shooter than Hagans, so perhaps he'll merit more touches and have a better stat line when it's all said and done.

Sometimes we completely whiff on players. Trae Young wasn't even drafted two years ago. Only 80 picks that year, but still. And I was able to pickup Mikal Bridges in the 7th round in 2017 and Jarret Culver in the 7th round in 2018. Those guys were certainly under the radar. I'm sure there will be more guys that we miss on.

@dukedevilz can you do an updated draft order? I keep forgetting with the switching and coming in late who is positioned where. TIA

Perhaps. I honestly don't know how good he'll be. Most write-ups I've seen have Maxey and Hagans as the top two players for Kentucky. It'd be very hard for the #3 option to make 1st Team All-Conference. So there's a little risk with taking a player that might be limited in terms of receiving postseason awards. He's a better shooter than Hagans, so perhaps he'll merit more touches and have a better stat line when it's all said and done.

Sometimes we completely whiff on players. Trae Young wasn't even drafted two years ago. Only 80 picks that year, but still. And I was able to pickup Mikal Bridges in the 7th round in 2017 and Jarret Culver in the 7th round in 2018. Those guys were certainly under the radar. I'm sure there will be more guys that we miss on.
Again, I think Whitney is being slept on going forward. I appreciate you, and all the effort for making this board better, so i'm not trying to shit on anything. I'm just saying dude is being slept on. I honestly think he'll be a bigger piece to our puzzle than Maxey.

Again, I think Whitney is being slept on going forward. I appreciate you, and all the effor for making this board better, so i'm no trying to shit on anything. I'm just saying dude is being slept on. I honestly think he'll be a bigger piece to our puzzle than Maxey.
Do you expect him to be the leading scorer?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT