ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 College Basketball Draft (Updated Standings)

@dukedevilz can you make a live google sheet of picks plz

I'm usually pretty good at updating the picks once we've gone through the 1st round. Here's your first update.

1. Cassius Winston, Michigan State
2. Markus Howard, Marquette
3. Myles Powell, Seton Hall
4. Jordan Nwora, Louisville
5. Cole Anthony, UNC
6. James Wiseman, Memphis
7. Devon Dotson, Kansas
8. Anthony Edwards, Georgia
9. Kerry Blackshear, Florida
10. Udoka Azubuike, Kansas
11. Jarron Cumberland, Cincinnati

Jarron Cumberland, Cincy

@AuHoosier420 you've got 2 in a row now.

Wouldn't be surprised if you end up making the next pick, to be honest. Haven't heard from AuHoosier in 5 days. He's got until 2:57 pm to make his pick. After that, feel free to step in and and draft ahead of him. We've got less than 4 weeks til the start of the season. We need to make 4-5 picks a day to stay on schedule.

Wouldn't be surprised if you end up making the next pick, to be honest. Haven't heard from AuHoosier in 5 days. He's got until 2:57 pm to make his pick. After that, feel free to step in and and draft ahead of him. We've got less than 4 weeks til the start of the season. We need to make 4-5 picks a day to stay on schedule.

Just kick AuHoosier out tbh

Reactions: MGC_07
Go for it @WeAreDePaul. I don't think you need to wait at this point. We're going to skip @AuHoosier420 for now. If he can respond before the end of the second round with two selections, then he can remain in the draft. For now, rounds 1 & 2 look like this:

Round 1:
5. Cole Anthony, UNC
7. Devon Dotson, Kansas

Round 2:
12. @WeAreDePaul
13. @sdsufan10
14. @MGC_07
15. @klize17
16. @jwill133
17. @jace4655555
18. @imajericho
19. @hailtoyourvictor
20. @GE Nole
21. dukedevilz
22. @boilerzz

Go for it @WeAreDePaul. I don't think you need to wait at this point. We're going to skip @AuHoosier420 for now. If he can respond before the end of the second round with two selections, then he can remain in the draft. For now, rounds 1 & 2 look like this:

Round 1:
5. Cole Anthony, UNC
7. Devon Dotson, Kansas

Round 2:
12. @WeAreDePaul
13. @sdsufan10
14. @MGC_07
15. @klize17
16. @jwill133
17. @jace4655555
18. @imajericho
19. @hailtoyourvictor
20. @GE Nole
21. dukedevilz
22. @boilerzz
I’ll take his spot.

Give me Luke Garza and Jordan Bohannon.

I’ll take his spot.

Give me Luke Garza and Jordan Bohannon.

lol well played.

If you do have any interest in participating, go ahead and make two picks. You're very active on this board, I'd feel comfortable knowing that you could respond in a timely manner. If not, feel free to chime in whenever and make fun of people's picks.

Reactions: schoonerwest
lol well played.

If you do have any interest in participating, go ahead and make two picks. You're very active on this board, I'd feel comfortable knowing that you could respond in a timely manner. If not, feel free to chime in whenever and make fun of people's picks.
Thanks but I’m gonna have to pass. I just don’t have the overall knowledge of CBB anymore to feel comfortable enough with this draft. I’m on this board more for the fun of it.

Reactions: dukedevilz
What happens if @sdsufan10 doesn’t respond?

Once 24 hours has passed (2 pm, I believe), then you can skip ahead of him. The next person can draft immediately after you, and so on. @sdsufan10 won the draft last year. He'll respond eventually, I believe. He just might have his 2nd round pick a little lower in the order than he'd like.

Last year we went through 100 picks in 15 days. An average of more than 6 picks a day. This year, we're on day 6 and only have 12 picks. Not a good pace, frankly.

Last year we went through 100 picks in 15 days. An average of more than 6 picks a day. This year, we're on day 6 and only have 12 picks. Not a good pace, frankly.
Yeah, it feels like it's been a week since I picked. Oh wait, it pretty much has.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Yeah, it feels like it's been a week since I picked. Oh wait, it pretty much has.

Yes, unfortunately it's been quite slow. I hope next week is better. If this pace continues for another round or two, I think I might ask for everyone to send me their top 20 available players via e-mail - and I could probably knock out 3-4 rounds in one day like that. Takes out some of the charm of the draft. But, the speed of this draft is killing me.

@MGC_07 Feel free to make your next pick. It's been more than 24 hours.

I’ll step in for auburn guy and take Jalen smith and tre Jones If the court will allow it.

If not I understand.

Let's get the show on the f***ing road. Why sign up for something if you aren't going to check the page.

@dukedevilz is he allowed in? How’s this working out. And if so, is Cumberland released? Because then I would draft him.

If he is allowed in and he takes Smith and Jones, and Cumberland isn’t released, I’ll go Isaiah Stewart, Washington. If he isn’t allowed in, I’ll go Jones.

Not going to lie....I had personal things that's kept me away for a couple of days. I was absolutely certain I would have been skipped over at least once, if not twice.

@dukedevilz , it's hard for me to get back here every day right now. Would it be an issue for you, if I send you 3 or 4 players I'd want once it's my turn again? If you don't have time for that, if anyone else does i trust everyone here. Well, besides for @boilerzz ....you just can't trust someone who shows such poor judgement by being a Purdue fan!

Reactions: boilerzz
Honestly if people don’t pick in their allowed time we should start giving them the best available player on a pre determined list. People good AWAL for three days at a time really makes a this a nauseatingly slow process when it doesn’t need to be.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Not going to lie....I had personal things that's kept me away for a couple of days. I was absolutely certain I would have been skipped over at least once, if not twice.

@dukedevilz , it's hard for me to get back here every day right now. Would it be an issue for you, if I send you 3 or 4 players I'd want once it's my turn again? If you don't have time for that, if anyone else does i trust everyone here. Well, besides for @boilerzz ....you just can't trust someone who shows such poor judgement by being a Purdue fan!

That’s what everyone should be doing if they are picking soon and/or won’t be around. Some people have no common sense.

Reactions: jace4655555
@dukedevilz is he allowed in? How’s this working out. And if so, is Cumberland released? Because then I would draft him.

If he is allowed in and he takes Smith and Jones, and Cumberland isn’t released, I’ll go Isaiah Stewart, Washington. If he isn’t allowed in, I’ll go Jones.
Reading this seriously gave me a headache lol.

Alright, no more changes. Sorry @AuHoosier420 better wait til next year. @Villain07 will take over for the 12th team. Picks 12 and 13 will be Jalen Smith and Tre Jones.

@MGC_07 Jarron Cumberland was taken by @WeAreDePaul. You can have Isaiah Stewart, though. Here's where we stand:

Round 1
5. Cole Anthony, UNC
7. Devon Dotson, Kansas
12. Jalen Smith, Maryland

Round 2
13. Tre Jones, Duke
14. Nico Mannion, Arizona
15. @sdsufan10 - TBD (skipped for now)
16. @MGC_07 - Isaiah Stewart
17. @klize17
18. @jwill133
19. @jace4655555
20. @imajericho
21. @hailtoyourvictor
22. @GE Nole
23. dukedevilz
24. @boilerzz

Feel free to e-mail your top available players to dukedevilz@yahoo.com

I'll sort through and make sure multiple selections are made if you send me your top requested players.

@dukedevilz, since it seems like this whole thing has become way more stressful than a "free tournament thing with absolutely zero monetary value " ever should be....just wanted to say, it is appreciated the work you're putting into it!

Just a little pointer though for next year.....maybe you should work a little harder to keep it organized a little better? Lol of course that's a joke! You're doing a great job and a hell of a lot better than I ever could!

@dukedevilz, since it seems like this whole thing has become way more stressful than a "free tournament thing with absolutely zero monetary value " ever should be....just wanted to say, it is appreciated the work you're putting into it!

Just a little pointer though for next year.....maybe you should work a little harder to keep it organized a little better? Lol of course that's a joke! You're doing a great job and a hell of a lot better than I ever could!

Thanks. Appreciate it. And I'm always open to adjusting our draft format for the future. So if any of you have ideas that you think should be incorporated, just let me know.

Fyi I just sent you 3 picks....thanks for the help!

List has been received. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT