ADVERTISEMENT

2019-20 Pick 'Em - Week 19 (Conference Tournament Games)

Three games in and @coryfly is the only one with a perfect score.All three featured games were within a single possession in the final minute of play. That was fun.

Since this thread is pinned, I won't create new threads each week. I'll simply change the week in the title and tag everyone.

Minnesota got me...or maybe it would make more sense to say Oklahoma did.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Wow, I got absolutely wrecked this past week. rockycard and coryfly killed it. Here are the results from this past week. Double check your scores.

Week 1 Scores:
@rockycard - 20
@coryfly - 19
@GE Nole - 17
@DatBoilerDude - 16
@MGC_07 - 16
@bMORE607 - 15
@jhmossy - 14
@lurkeraspect84 - 14
@hailtoyourvictor - 13
@iowahawkeyes69 - 11
@IUfanBorden - 11
@KUhawks34 - 10
@JimboBBN - 10
@MrBaracus - 10
@Kevin Bryan - 8
@KisteK - 8
@Noahtogo24 - 7
@SIhoosier26 - 6
@schoonerwest - 5
@WeAreDePaul - 3
@Jaycg15 - 3
dukedevilz - 3

Week 2 Games:
Tuesday- Oregon vs Memphis (Portland, OR)
Tuesday- Creighton at Michigan
Wednesday- LSU at VCU
Wednesday- Villanova at Ohio State
Friday- West Virginia at Pittsburgh
Sunday- Florida at UConn

I probably would have included the MSU @ Seton Hall game. However, it appears that Myles Powell will be out for a while. Can't imagine too many would pick SHU knowing that.

James Wiseman flew with the team to Portland. It appears that he will be playing tomorrow night.

6 - Michigan
5 - Oregon
4 - VCU
3 - Florida
2 - Pitt
1 - Ohio State

6- Michigan
5- Florida
4- Oregon
3- OSU
2- LSU
1- West Virginia

6) Oregon
5) Florida
4) Michigan
3) VCU
2) West Virginia
1) Villanova

FYI, didn’t get the tag notification.

Week 2 Games:
Wednesday- LSU at VCU
Sunday- Florida at UConn
6 - Michigan
5 - West Virginia
4 - Oregon
3 - Villanova
2 - LSU
1 - Florida

6-VCU
5-Florida
4-Villanova
3-West Virginia
2-Creighton
1-Memphis

6 - Florida
5 - Oregon
4 - Nova
3 - Michigan
2 - VCU
1 - West Virginia

Last edited:
6- Michigan
5- Ohio State
4-Oregon
3- VCU
2- UConn
1- Pitt

For those that didn't participate last week, I am dropping the lowest weekly total. So there's still time to jump in.

Also, several of you from last week haven't posted picks this week. Don't expect tags every week. Can anyone confirm whether or not only 5 posters will receive a notification if a huge group is tagged? I'll break the tagging into two groups at any rate.

@GE Nole
@DatBoilerDude
@bMORE607
@hailtoyourvictor
@KUhawks34

6 Villanova
5 Oregon
4 Florida
3 LSU
2 Creighton
1 West Virginia

Wow, I got absolutely wrecked this past week. rockycard and coryfly killed it. Here are the results from this past week. Double check your scores.

Week 1 Scores:
@rockycard - 20
@coryfly - 19
@GE Nole - 17
@DatBoilerDude - 16
@MGC_07 - 16
@bMORE607 - 15
@jhmossy - 14
@lurkeraspect84 - 14
@hailtoyourvictor - 13
@iowahawkeyes69 - 11
@IUfanBorden - 11
@KUhawks34 - 10
@JimboBBN - 10
@MrBaracus - 10
@Kevin Bryan - 8
@KisteK - 8
@Noahtogo24 - 7
@SIhoosier26 - 6
@schoonerwest - 5
@WeAreDePaul - 3
@Jaycg15 - 3
dukedevilz - 3

Week 2 Games:
Wednesday- LSU at VCU
Sunday- Florida at UConn

I probably would have included the MSU @ Seton Hall game. However, it appears that Myles Powell will be out for a while. Can't imagine too many would pick SHU knowing that.

James Wiseman flew with the team to Portland. It appears that he will be playing tomorrow night.
6. Villanova
5. Florida
4. Michigan
3. Oregon
2. LSU
1. West Virginia

Last week was a disaster but at least it's never too late to turn it around

Week 1 Scores:
@rockycard - 20
@coryfly - 19
@GE Nole - 17
@DatBoilerDude - 16
@MGC_07 - 16
@bMORE607 - 15
@jhmossy - 14
@lurkeraspect84 - 14
@hailtoyourvictor - 13
@iowahawkeyes69 - 11
@IUfanBorden - 11
@KUhawks34 - 10
@JimboBBN - 10
@MrBaracus - 10
@Kevin Bryan - 8
@KisteK - 8
@Noahtogo24 - 7
@SIhoosier26 - 6
@schoonerwest - 5
@WeAreDePaul - 3
@Jaycg15 - 3
dukedevilz - 3

Week 2 Games:
Wednesday- LSU at VCU
Sunday- Florida at UConn

6. Florida
5.nova
4.LSU
3.Memphis
2.Creighton
1. Pitt

UM was one of the easier 6 pointers over Creighton. Surprised people even took Creighton. UM is the better team and the home team

@dukedevilz travel for work killed me the last couple days. Missed the two games tonight so I’ll just start from 4.

4. VCU
3. Ohio State
2. UF
1. Pitt

UM was one of the easier 6 pointers over Creighton. Surprised people even took Creighton. UM is the better team and the home team

Evenly matched teams, IMO. The ESPN matchup predictor had Michigan at about 55%, IIRC. Both teams had receiving votes in both the coaches poll and the AP poll. I picked Creighton, but only with a confidence level of 1. Creighton has a better backcourt. Thought the guards could take over for them. Michigan obviously had a huge edge in the frontcourt. It was still a 5 point game with 3 minutes left. Not surprised to see Michigan win at home, but certainly not a slam dunk pick. I think we'll see Creighton in the tournament.

I'm not panicking with my last place finish week 1. I know from experience that the greatest skill I bring to this league is my perfect attendance. Like last year I'll move up the standings as you people with stuff going on in your lives forget here and there to submit weekly picks. By the end I'll be comfortably in 6th place.

I'm not panicking with my last place finish week 1. I know from experience that the greatest skill I bring to this league is my perfect attendance. Like last year I'll move up the standings as you people with stuff going on in your lives forget here and there to submit weekly picks. By the end I'll be comfortably in 6th place.

Shooting for 6th!

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
I was kicking ass, but I just had to put 6 points on LSU to show my support. Never again, they're dead to me till they prove otherwise.

I was kicking ass, but I just had to put 6 points on LSU to show my support. Never again, they're dead to me till they prove otherwise.

20 turnovers from your big 3. Clean that up and you guys will be fine. Tough road environment, too.

ADVERTISEMENT