ADVERTISEMENT

2019-20 Pick 'Em - Week 19 (Conference Tournament Games)

dukedevilz

Apr 3, 2002
Who's ready for another season of Pick 'Em? I'm going to use six games a week from Monday-Sunday. I'll typically post the upcoming games of the week on Monday morning and recap the scores from the previous week. As always, assign a value of 1-6 for each game according to your confidence level. We had quite a few posters miss a week or two last year, so I'll go ahead and let you know that I'll drop your lowest weekly point total. This week we have 6 neutral court games.

Tuesday- Kansas vs. Duke (New York, NY)
Tuesday- Michigan State vs. Kentucky (New York, NY)
Tuesday- Saint Mary's vs. Wisconsin (Sioux Falls, SD)
Friday- Auburn vs. Davidson (Annapolis, MD)
Friday- Baylor vs. Washington (Anchorage, AK)
Saturday- Oklahoma vs. Minnesota (Sioux Falls, SD)

For those wondering, Quade Green of Washington is immediately eligible.

Someone told me that rivals will only alert 5 people or so with a notification if you're tagged. @jhmossy @SNU0821 @WeAreDePaul @GE Nole @JimboBBN

Thanks for organizing this again!

6 - Oklahoma
5 - Baylor
4 - Auburn
3 - Duke
2 - Michigan State
1 - Saint Mary's

Reactions: dukedevilz
6 - Auburn
5 - Kansas
4 - MSU
3 - Minnesota
2 - Washington
1 - Wisconsin

6 Kansas
5 Baylor
4 Saint Mary’s
3 Kentucky
2 Auburn
1 Oklahoma

Me picking Kansas as “6” means I have the highest confidence in Kansas right?

Reactions: Dirt Road Boiler
Tough games to pick when you don't know anything yet.

6 - Davidson
5 - Baylor
4 - Michigan State
3 - St. Mary's
2 - Kansas
1 - Minnesota

6- Oklahoma
5- Saint Mary’s
4- Kansas
3- Auburn
2- Washington
1- MSU

First one of the year is the toughest. No idea what any of these teams will look like for the most part

6 Kansas
5 Auburn
4 Oklahoma
3 Baylor
2 Wisconsin
1 Kentucky

6). Michigan State
5). Baylor
4). Duke
3). Minnesota
2). Auburn
1). Wisconsin

Last edited:
6 Auburn
5 Baylor
4 Oklahoma
3 Michigan St
2 Kansas
1 Wisconsin

Who's ready for another season of Pick 'Em? I'm going to use six games a week from Monday-Sunday. I'll typically post the upcoming games of the week on Monday morning and recap the scores from the previous week. As always, assign a value of 1-6 for each game according to your confidence level. We had quite a few posters miss a week or two last year, so I'll go ahead and let you know that I'll drop your lowest weekly point total. This week we have 6 neutral court games.

Someone told me that rivals will only alert 5 people or so with a notification if you're tagged. @jhmossy @SNU0821 @WeAreDePaul @GE Nole @JimboBBN
1 UK
2 Kansas
3 Oklahoma
4 Washington
5 Wisconsin
6 Auburn

Is 6 the most or least confident?

I'm most confident Auburn will win, if it's the other way, reverse the order

*I just read KUhawks post, and edited my order.

6 UK
5 Kansas
4 Oklahoma
3 Washington
2 Wisconsin
1 Auburn

Is 6 the most or least confident?

I'm most confident Auburn will win, if it's the other way, reverse the order.

6 is the most confident. If you're correct on the 6-point game, you get 6 points; 5 points for the 5 point confidence level, and so forth. So, if you're most confident about Auburn winning, your points should be adjusted as follows:

6- Auburn
5- Wisconsin
4- Washington
3- Oklahoma
2- Kansas
1- Kentucky

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
6 is the most confident. If you're correct on the 6-point game, you get 6 points; 5 points for the 5 point confidence level, and so forth. So, if you're most confident about Auburn winning, your points should be adjusted as follows:

6- Auburn
5- Wisconsin
4- Washington
3- Oklahoma
2- Kansas
1- Kentucky
I got it now. Thanks.

6-Auburn
5-Saint Mary's
4-Kentucky
3-Washington
2-Minnesota
1-Duke

6- Kansas
5- Wshington
4- Wisconsin
3-Auburn
2-Oklahoma
1- Kentucky

6 - Auburn
5 - Oklahoma
4 - Kansas
3 - St. Mary’s
2 - Kentucky
1 - Washington

Thanks for doing this another year!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I am not confident at all..

6 - Baylor
5 - Kentucky
4 - Wisky
3 - Oklahoma
2 - Kansas
1 - Davidson

Love when good teams play each other early, loads of good to great early season games this year.
Hate that Ill/Zona is on the Pac12N tho..
Prob have to sling it for a few months.

Last edited:
I am not confident at all..

6 - Baylor
5 - Kentucky
4 - Wisky
3 - Oklahoma
2 - Kansas
1 - Davidson

Love when good teams play each other early, loads of good to great early season games this year.
Hate that Ill/Zona is on the Pac12N tho..
Prob have to sling it for a few months.

I’ll sling with you.

Reactions: KisteK

6- Kansas
5-st. Mary’s
4-Sota
3.davidson
2. Kentucky
1.Baylor

Sorry I’m late

6- Washington
5-Oklahoma
4-Wisconsin
3-Auburn
2-Michigan State
1-Kansas since they lost

Three games in and @coryfly is the only one with a perfect score.All three featured games were within a single possession in the final minute of play. That was fun.

Since this thread is pinned, I won't create new threads each week. I'll simply change the week in the title and tag everyone.

Damn it.

Auburn vs. Davidson (**** Bruce Pearl)
Baylor vs. Washington
Oklahoma vs. Minnesota

3 - Oklahoma
2 - Baylor
1 - Davidson

Reactions: bMORE607
Sorry I’m late

6- Washington
5-Oklahoma
4-Wisconsin
3-Auburn
2-Michigan State
1-Kansas since they lost
You gotta take KU as your 6 point pick since you got in after that game started. I think that's what you meant. 6 being most confident, 1 being least confident. (Racking up the most points is the object of the game). Wouldn't be fair to only lose 1 point on that game and still have your highest scoring games available. For all we know you could've had Kansas as your 6 if you had gotten in before the game started. It would probably be easier just to leave off any games you miss if you get in late. IE - if you miss the first 3 games, just list your picks for 3, 2, and 1.

Last edited:
You gotta take KU as your 6 point pick since you got in after that game started. I think that's what you meant. 6 being most confident, 1 being least confident. (Racking up the most points is the object of the game). Wouldn't be fair to only lose 1 point on that game and still have your highest scoring games available. For all we know you could've had Kansas as your 6 if you had gotten in before the game started. It would probably be easier just to leave off any games you miss if you get in late. IE - if you miss the first 3 games, just list your picks for 3, 2, and 1.
Ok my bad

ADVERTISEMENT