ADVERTISEMENT

2019-20 Pick 'Em - Week 19 (Conference Tournament Games)

12- Louisville
10- MSU
8- Baylor
6- Washington
4- Ohio State
2- Virginia

12. Gonzaga
10. Ohio State
8. Louisville
6. Baylor
4. Duke
2. Purdue

Week 5 Games:
Tuesday- Michigan at Louisville
Tuesday- Duke at Michigan State
Wednesday- Ohio State at UNC
Wednesday- Virginia at Purdue
Saturday- Arizona at Baylor
Sunday- Gonzaga at Washington

6 (..or 12) - Virginia
5 (..or 10?) - Gonzaga
4 (..or 8!!) - Baylor
3 (..or 6?!) - UNC
2 (.. it's just 4) - Sparty
1 (..but 2 is better) - Michigan

12 - Virginia
10 - Gonzaga
8 - UNC
6 - Baylor
4 - Louisville
2 - MSU

I've been last or second to last every week. Pretty impressive consistency.

12- MSU
10 - Gonzaga
8 - UNC
6 - Baylor
4 - Michigan
2 - Purdue

Reactions: Jaycg15
I showed the games to my wife (also a big CBB fan) and she told me she picked the exact opposite of what I picked. I let her know she'll probably win this week.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Time to take some risks to catch up:

12.Zags
10.Duke
8.Baylor
6.Zags
4.Ohio State
2. Louisville

Okay, so Gonzaga hasn't played yet. And neither have UVA/Purdue. So, I'll allow you to revise these picks, accordingly. Gonzaga has to be either 12 or 6 points. And then UVA/Purdue will either be for 12 or 6 points.

Last edited:
Well shit. How many weeks have I missed at this point? Work and life have gotten in the way of a lot of my board time lately. Even worth it to try and win this thing?

Well shit. How many weeks have I missed at this point? Work and life have gotten in the way of a lot of my board time lately. Even worth it to try and win this thing?

We'll have 4 double-points week (this week + one in January, February, and March) and I'll drop your lowest weekly total. It's not out of the question.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I didn't even know they had played. OP said he wasn't going to use any early games. But if it makes you feel better----I'll let Dukedevilz know---he can take it to the BOT, they can vote----And we'll let this scandal be settle in a way that would make on democrats happy: A vote on something with no actual proof...jumpingsmile
Hahahaha. I can see posts pre and post edit though. SmokinSmile

Not sure about the rules of changing picks but Sean Miller announced today that Arizona may be without three players against Baylor. Nico Manion (back) and Josh Green (strep throat) haven't practiced all week and Stone Gettings has a facial fracture and concussion and is out indefinitely

Not sure about the rules of changing picks but Sean Miller announced today that Arizona may be without three players against Baylor. Nico Manion (back) and Josh Green (strep throat) haven't practiced all week and Stone Gettings has a facial fracture and concussion and is out indefinitely

that sucks, that's one of the main games I was looking forward to this weekend. Also Manion and Green are both on my fantasy team here. But, on the flip side I picked Baylor for 6pts so that's a silver lining.

No changing picks at this point. We've already played four of the six games. That will be really tough to pull off if you guys are missing multiple guys. Winning in Waco is already challenging enough.

No changing picks at this point. We've already played four of the six games. That will be really tough to pull off if you guys are missing multiple guys. Winning in Waco is already challenging enough.

Hahah. Figured. The other strange occurrence is the Baylor home court advantage is supposed to be greatly diminished. The Big 12 Football championship is at same time. Baylor tried unsuccessfully to get the game time changed and has been trying to give free tickets away to the hoops game since all fan interest is on the football team.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Huge week for @GE Nole, as he pulls of the perfect week. 42 points! I'm looking at the results from last year - and our high score in a double-points week was 38. That vaults him into first place.

If you're feeling discouraged with your scores, just remember it's a LONG season. We still have 16 weeks left to go, including three weeks of double-points. Also, I haven't subtracted out everyone's lowest weekly total from the cumulative scores. I'll probably do that at some point in January.

Week 6 Games
Tuesday- Maryland at Penn State
Tuesday- Indiana vs. UConn (New York, NY)
Thursday- Iowa at Iowa State
Saturday- Oregon at Michigan
Saturday- Utah State vs. BYU (Salt Lake City, UT)
Saturday- Gonzaga at Arizona

Week 5 Results:
GE Nole- 42
Noahtogo24- 36
dukedevilz- 32
MGC_07 - 26
IUfanBorden- 24
schoonerwest- 24
Kevin Bryan- 24
JimboBBN- 24
jhmossy- 22
SIhoosier26- 22
rockycard- 20
Jaycg15- 20
coryfly- 20
KisteK- 18
WeAreDePaul- 18
hailtoyourvictor- 16
bMORE607- 12
lurkeraspect84- 8

Cumulative Scores:
@GE Nole - 85
@rockycard - 82
@IUfanBorden - 81
@MGC_07 - 81
@dukedevilz - 80
@jhmossy - 76
@schoonerwest - 69
@coryfly - 68
@Jaycg15 - 68
@hailtoyourvictor - 66
@KisteK - 64
@Kevin Bryan - 63
@Noahtogo24 - 62
@bMORE607 - 58
@SIhoosier26 - 55
@MrBaracus - 49
@JimboBBN - 43
@WeAreDePaul - 43
@KUhawks34 - 43
@lurkeraspect84 - 41
@DatBoilerDude - 41
@iowahawkeyes69 - 24
@duckboy33 - 6

Last edited:
I'll try to give Michigan a break from these games. I realize this is the 4th straight week where they'll be featured. But, N'Faly Dante's first game will be on Saturday, which makes this game especially intriguing.

I know you drop our lowest weekly score. Should you be kicked out of the group if your lowest weekly score came from a double points week?

lol right!? A couple of really low scores there. We'll let this slide, for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I have really been sucking in this lately

6. Iowa State
5. Gonzaga
4. Michigan
3. Indiana
2. Utah State
1. Penn State

Well, you beat me at posting your picks first. I think that's a first for the season. So you win at being the most instinctive, at least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT