ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19 Pick 'Em Week 3

dukedevilz

Apr 3, 2002
Hey all, just wanted to give everyone a little heads up before the start of the Week 3 Games. We have a couple of really good matchups on Monday. I'll update the Week 2 Scores early Monday morning... All 6 games for this upcoming week will be played on a neutral floor. Have at it!

Monday- Arizona vs. Iowa State (Maui, HI)
Monday- Southern Cal vs. Texas Tech (Kansas City, MO)
Wednesday- Oklahoma vs Florida (Nassau, Bahamas)
Wednesday- Washington vs Minnesota (Vancouver, BC)
Thursday- Oklahoma State vs Memphis (Orlando, FL)
Thursday- Michigan State vs UCLA (Las Vegas, NV)

My Picks:
6- Florida
5- Michigan State
4- Memphis
3- Texas Tech
2- Iowa State
1- Washington

Last edited:
6-Florida
5-Memphis
4-Michigan State
3-Southern Cal
2-Minnesota
1-Iowa State

6 - Michigan State
5 - Texas Tech
4 - Florida
3 - Oklahoma State
2 - Arizona
1 - Washington

Last edited:
6 = Florida
5 = Southern Cal
4 = Memphis
3 = Michigan St
2 = Arizona
1 = Minnesota

6- Florida
5- Memphis
4- Michigan State
3- Washington?
2- Tech
1- Arizona

Geezus what a trucking of the Big 12. Frownyface.gif

Okay, so the Wofford-Stanford game was cancelled due to poor air quality. That game is completely out of the equation for the Week 2 Pick 'Em games. Instead of a max total of 21 points for week 2, the new max potential points was 15 (5+4+3+2+1).

Week 2 Scores:
dukedevilz, 10
SNU0821, 10
JimboBBN, 9
jhmossy, 9
WeAreDePaul, 7
schoonerwest, 5
rockycard, 5
coryfly, 5
Hoya1987, 1
Big_Blue79, 1
MkordiUBB, 1

Cumulative Points:
@SNU0821 23
@jhmossy 21
@coryfly 19
dukedevilz 18
@JimboBBN 17
@rockycard 17
@schoonerwest 15
@BasketBallJunkie-UK 12
@JayhawkWriter 11
@SIhoosier26 11
@WeAreDePaul 10
@BobbyBoucheer 8
@KisteK 7
@bignish 7
@GE Nole 5
@Hoya1987 1
@Big_Blue79 1
@MKordIUBB 1

@IUfanBorden

Thanks for doing this OP. I wish I entered the first two weeks

Absolutely! Fortunately for you, most everyone crapped the bed in Week 1... and We only had 5 games in Week 2 because of the Stanford/Wofford game being canceled. So while you do have a steep mountain to climb, I wouldn't say it's insurmountable, mostly because the season's so long. I'm thinking about having one or two double-points week to help a few of the stragglers as well... but I'll need to broadcast that well so it's not dropped by as a surprise the week of.

Reactions: duckboy33
With a cancellation, last week shouldn’t count. I had five points that I lost, when others onelyblost one.

Nobody is doing that well though. The max through 2 weeks is 36 points and the person in 1st has 23.

Yep. I have 18/36 points, which is exactly 50%, and I'm in fourth. We kinda definitely suck so far. But I like that, because it means the games aren't gimmes... and it allows posters to get back in the contest that may have missed a week or two.

With a cancellation, last week shouldn’t count. I had five points that I lost, when others onelyblost one.

Not much we can do in that scenario... if the game was re-played, we could recalculate the scores. But I don't think there's any other way around it. We can only tally scores for games that have been played, so the Wofford-Stanford game has to be completely disregarded. For all we know, Wofford might have won.

Reactions: rockycard
Can't believe I missed the first two weeks. Got a lot of ground to make up.

6-Florida
5-Washington
4-Memphis
3-Texas Tech
2-Michigan State
1-Iowa State

6. Michigan State
5. Florida
4. Oklahoma State
3. Texas Tech
2. Iowa State
1. Minnesota