ADVERTISEMENT

2018-19 College Basketball Draft

dukedevilz

Apr 3, 2002
Okay, we have 10 owners and it looks like we're ready to roll. As a reminder, our scoring system will be a combination of win shares and postseason accolades. The scoring system for the postseason accolades:

10 points- National Player of the Year (AP for All-American Teams)
9 points- 1st Team All-American
8 points- 2nd Team All-American
7 points- 3rd Team All-American; NABC Defensive POY
6 points- Honorable Mention All-American
5 points- Conference Player of the Year
4 points- 1st Team All-Conference; Conference Defensive POY
3 points- 2nd Team All-Conference
2 points- 3rd Team All-Conference; All-Conference Defense
1 point- Honorable Mention All-Conference

WojoRising is going to get this started whenever's he's reading. He may not be aware that he's picking, so I'll allow a little bit of a grace period, if needed. Last year, we sped the draft up by including a 24-hour clock. Once 24 hours has expired, the person drafting behind you is allowed to make their desired selection. I would like to limit it to only one skip for the first 24 hours. After 48 hours, I'm okay with 7-10 owners making their picks (or however many it takes) skipping ahead of the stalled pick.

Round 1:
1. @WojoRising
2. @WeAreDePaul
3. @ThroughBlue
4. @sdsufan10
5. @Mgkcbb
6. @jwill133
7. @jhmossy
8. @GE Nole
9. dukedevilz
10. @Big_C_KU

Snake draft, with 10 rounds. We'll lock in on 8 players for scoring purposes, before the start of the season.

Good luck to everyone!

Cool beans! I’ll get this started with Carsen Edwards!

Damn you suck! That's who I wanted.

Guess I'm on the clock. I'm totally unprepared, might take me a few to make this first pick, but then I'll be moving rapidly.

I was communicating with @jwill133 on the Duke board, and he says he received a notification which reads, "As a free user, there is a limit to how many messages you can post at once. Please wait a while and try again or pay for a subscription!" Here's the direct link to the draft thread on DI. @Kevin Bryan Do you know how this error can be corrected?

At the end of his last post, he said he'd like to take RJ Barrett. @jhmossy is now on the clock with the 7th pick.

I was communicating with @jwill133 on the Duke board, and he says he received a notification which reads, "As a free user, there is a limit to how many messages you can post at once. Please wait a while and try again or pay for a subscription!" Here's the direct link to the draft thread on DI. @Kevin Bryan Do you know how this error can be corrected?

At the end of his last post, he said he'd like to take RJ Barrett. @jhmossy is now on the clock with the 7th pick.

Damn really thought RJ might slip to me. With the 7th pick, I'll take

DP2Y7-IXUAE4e2P.jpg

That's Luke Maye (UNC) if you couldn't figure it out

You're up @GE Nole

Last edited:
Sorry guys, you caught me in a day I was traveling and in a work conference all day.

Give me Rui Hachimura. @dukedevilz youre up.

Reactions: jhmossy
Cassius Winston- Michigan State

@GE Nole is up again. Draft Results thus far:

Round 1
1. Carsen Edwards- Purdue
2. Tremont Water- LSU
3. Mike Daum- South Dakota State
4. Ethan Happ- Wisconsin
5. Zion Williamson- Duke
6. RJ Barrett- Duke
7. Luke Maye- North Carolina
8. Rui Hachimura- Gonzaga
9. Dedric Lawson- Kansas
10. Caleb Martin- Nevada

Round 2
11. Grant Williams- Tennessee
12. Cassius Winston- Michigan State

Is it bad that I had a dream last night that someone took the player I wanted?

So was your player taken off the draft board?

I get excited about this draft, personally. It's fun trying to form a team, believing that you're putting together the best team possible.

jwill is still having issues with the error message on Rivals. He made his pick via the Duke board, again. I need to find some administrators to correct this... Also, mgkcbb sent me a message notifying me of his draft choice after jwill made his selection.

15. Romeo Langford- Indiana
16. Dean Wade- Kansas State

@sdsufan10 is back on the clock.

jwill is still having issues with the error message on Rivals. He made his pick via the Duke board, again. I need to find some administrators to correct this... Also, mgkcbb sent me a message notifying me of his draft choice after jwill made his selection.

15. Romeo Langford- Indiana
16. Dean Wade- Kansas State

@sdsufan10 is back on the clock.
Post his username here.

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/p...g-posting-issues.659759/page-52#post-25608534

It will get rid of the pesky problematic persistent problems with posting.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Sagaba Konate, Huggins University

Basically a guy guaranteed to at least win his conf DPOY and be 2nd team all conference. Prolly on the short list of favorites for NDPOY as well. I've got him tabbed for anywhere from 7-20 points.

@WojoRising

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT