ADVERTISEMENT

#13 FSU vs #19 LSU

In the AdvoCare on Friday. Two teams that want to run and can fill it up. Should be an exciting game.
That should be a good one.

With Thanksgiving going on I did not get to really watch any basketball 'till last night. I saw some of the Florida game and a little of the LSU Charleston game. Today will be better for me. I fully expect Florida State to win. I don't see LSU as being disciplined enough to do much.

Virginia versus Florida is on my list to see. I don't know how Florida will handle the discipline there. Virginia grinds folks down.

Quite excited for this one. We have looked really good in stretches and I’m excited to take on a step up in competition

Reactions: GE Nole
That should be a good one.

With Thanksgiving going on I did not get to really watch any basketball 'till last night. I saw some of the Florida game and a little of the LSU Charleston game. Today will be better for me. I fully expect Florida State to win. I don't see LSU as being disciplined enough to do much.

Virginia versus Florida is on my list to see. I don't know how Florida will handle the discipline there. Virginia grinds folks down.

Virginia plays Wisconsin, not Florida, Mr. Higginbotha.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
LSU hasn't quite gelled yet but they step up against good teams. Don't let the ranking fool you. FSU will have to bring their A game to beat LSU and Waters.

Probably going to eat my words, but I think FSU is very good and LSU is very overrated. Noles by a lot.
Think they could beat us but LSU not overated. Waters is a freak and Mayes is playing well. Reid bothered by ankle injury so he's not 100%. LSU is very young and FSU very experienced. LSU has to contain Mann he's a really good player and consistent.

Reactions: KisteK
Think they could beat us but LSU not overated. Waters is a freak and Mayes is playing well. Reid bothered by ankle injury so he's not 100%. LSU is very young and FSU very experienced. LSU has to contain Mann he's a really good player and consistent.

FSU’s leading scorer from last year is hurt and won’t play until at least Christmas. So I don’t wanna hear any excuses about injuries.

LSU hasn't quite gelled yet but they step up against good teams. Don't let the ranking fool you. FSU will have to bring their A game to beat LSU and Waters.

Not sure I follow with the “don’t let the rankings fool you.” 13 and 19 are pretty close, no?

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT