ADVERTISEMENT

11.07.2022 Misc. Games Thread

I would love for Wilmington to pull off a miracle tonight at unc.

MSU plays Northern Arizona tonight. They were pretty bad last year but brought back almost everyone. Probably the easiest game on our schedule. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t win by 20+.

I don’t think we see Jaden Akins tonight but I think he’ll see a few minutes in the Gonzaga game. Probably going to be rusty though

Baylor has the best backcourt in America. And they are my early season pick to win it all.

Reactions: KisteK
Flagler looks like a great pick if today is any indication. I had him circled twice. Was just one pick too late.

I'm not going to get too excited about results from playing against the 3rd worst KenPom team. But yes, Flagler is going to be really solid.

Akinjo leaving opens up the door for the Baylor guards to rack up a lot more assists. I suspect Flagler will lead the team in that department. Just really, really love that backcourt. Flagler, George, and Cryer are going to spread teams thin. Playmakers that can shoot it. Opposing defenses are going to have to gamble a lot to try to contain the trio. I won't say they're quite as good as the Butler-Mitchell-Teague trio from two years ago, but I do believe it's the best trio of guards in the country.

Sucks guys are out for uk and duke but helps them in the long run. I love finding links online to watc

Vols battling Tn Tech.
Vols looking sloopy.

Last edited:
Holy hell we got a big man who can dunk a basketball and a guard who can make an open three… Capel might be on to something here

Y64ZQK@small.gif

Florida State making a bid to be the first clown team of the 2022-23 season. @GE Nole, I know you guys are banged up but Stetson is supposed to be one of the worst teams in the Atlantic Sun this year. KenPom had Stetson with a 3% chance of victory tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I hate CBB officiating. Two players get tangled up running down the court in the Pitt game and now we’re in the midst of a a 10 minute review.

Florida State making a bid to be the first clown team of the 2022-23 season. @GE Nole, I know you guys are banged up but Stetson is supposed to be one of the worst teams in the Atlantic Sun this year. KenPom had Stetson with a 3% chance of victory tonight.
At least they’re D1. Georgia Tech is tied at half to D2 Clayton State.

It was awful from the start. FSU had 8 scholarship players available and only 3 of them seemed like they wanted to play.

Our culture and depth looks nothing like it did pre-covid. Nothing. Allowed some kid who went 14-46 from three last season at Ball State to go 6-8 from deep in the first half.

Finally started to give a little effort on the glass with about 7 min left in the game but by then it was way too late.

Hopefully we get some of these guys back, but for right now we are not good.

It was awful from the start. FSU had 8 scholarship players available and only 3 of them seemed like they wanted to play.

Our culture and depth looks nothing like it did pre-covid. Nothing. Allowed some kid who went 14-46 from three last season at Ball State to go 6-8 from deep in the first half.

Finally started to give a little effort on the glass with about 7 min left in the game but by then it was way too late.

Hopefully we get some of these guys back, but for right now we are not good.

Did Cam Fletcher play? If so, how'd he look? Call me curious.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT