ADVERTISEMENT

“Overrated Azubuike”

What auburn fans have done to the OP is hilarious

LOL. Don’t forget, sport....only one of us has actually lashed out in anger (several times, in fact).

The other points and laughs, reflecting on a job well done.

Sorry gents but the expert is back. Seems some confusion on Kenpom. Here’s the deal: their team rankings are heavily based on preseason projections still. That’s why Auburn is not #1 there yet. As far as the player efficiency #s those actually are based entirely on this seasons stats. Hope this helps.

No doubt Udodo had a nice line against Milwaukee. A poor man’s Austin Wiley is no insult when it comes to this hulking youngster.

Austin who?

Ugh. These guys/guy are fuggin insufferable with their nonsense. I now prey for ku vs au at full strength in the tourney. Someone is definitely gonna silence that shit probably first weekend and i would really enjoy ku doing it. Talking shit on aa guy cause hes only a 2nd round talent thats the most dominant presence in cbb. Good burn. I actually like bruce pearl and theres only a couple coaches i say that about. But i dont know why since it was his tenn days that sold me on him and CBB didnt start till bruce went to auburn according to this dbag.

Ugh. These guys/guy are fuggin insufferable with their nonsense. I now prey for ku vs au at full strength in the tourney. Someone is definitely gonna silence that shit probably first weekend and i would really enjoy ku doing it. Talking shit on aa guy cause hes only a 2nd round talent thats the most dominant presence in cbb. Good burn. I actually like bruce pearl and theres only a couple coaches i say that about. But i dont know why since it was his tenn days that sold me on him and CBB didnt start till bruce went to auburn according to this dbag.

Personally, I think they’re on a collision course with Furman for the NIT title.

Personally, I think they’re on a collision course with Furman for the NIT title.
I dont care at all what auburn does this year. Being relevant 1 year is not a trend. I just wish these 2 guys would get space AIDS and go quietly away. Theres obnoxious people e all over these boards but this is the first time ive had to question if i wanna pay to read this shit and theyre spaming the shit in every thread

I dont care at all what auburn does this year. Being relevant 1 year is not a trend. I just wish these 2 guys would get space AIDS and go quietly away. Theres obnoxious people e all over these boards but this is the first time ive had to question if i wanna pay to read this shit and theyre spaming the shit in every thread
Haven’t seen your name in a long long time. You should stick around. We need more KU posters around here.

LOL. What a cry baby. We won the sec title 2 years ago. If a conference titles don’t matter then Kansas pretty much just lost is top thing they have hung there hat on the last 20 years

Last edited:
LOL. What a cry baby. We won the sec title 2 years ago. If a conference title don't matter then Kansas pretty much just lost is top thing they have hung there hat on the last 20 years

Nice accomplishment, lil guy. Only 57 more and you'll be tied.

LOL. What a cry baby. We won the sec title 2 years ago. If a conference titles don’t matter then Kansas pretty much just lost is top thing they have hung there hat on the last 20 years
Its just callibg a spade a spade. Or a dbag a dbag in this case. Being an obnoxious internet tuff guy is only understandable in your teen years and is still douchebaggery. Theres a reason noone else of the thousands of rivals posters act like you on here. Even the biggest duke/uk/ku dipshits dont act like a spoiled brat on your level and they actually have consistently dominated the sport. Your screaming from the mountains like your team is the new 70s ucla for a short stint as a top 10 team and talking down to teams who spent the last 200 some weeks as a top 25 team and hasnt missed the ncaas since a suspension in the 80s prevented it. You can talk smack and enjoy success without being a giant tool, but i wont hold my breath. Some of the best pisters on here are absolute ku haters but do it with class and creativity (lookibg at u EMAW). U sputter out the same tired shit. Id say were laughing at you but its Just not funny or creative. Get some original shit to smak talk or quit acting like your 12. Or keep laughing like a brain dead hyena and enjoy it when everyone just hits the igbore button and your laughing at an empty chatroom

He would start on every team in America....any stat you can find be damned.
The only game aside from Duke game I watched was when y’all played Dayton, and Azibuke played and looked like a pro. I was impressed. Toppin (who looks to be a pro as well) couldn’t guard him at all.

Reactions: toonces11
Its just callibg a spade a spade. Or a dbag a dbag in this case. Being an obnoxious internet tuff guy is only understandable in your teen years and is still douchebaggery. Theres a reason noone else of the thousands of rivals posters act like you on here. Even the biggest duke/uk/ku dipshits dont act like a spoiled brat on your level and they actually have consistently dominated the sport. Your screaming from the mountains like your team is the new 70s ucla for a short stint as a top 10 team and talking down to teams who spent the last 200 some weeks as a top 25 team and hasnt missed the ncaas since a suspension in the 80s prevented it. You can talk smack and enjoy success without being a giant tool, but i wont hold my breath. Some of the best pisters on here are absolute ku haters but do it with class and creativity (lookibg at u EMAW). U sputter out the same tired shit. Id say were laughing at you but its Just not funny or creative. Get some original shit to smak talk or quit acting like your 12. Or keep laughing like a brain dead hyena and enjoy it when everyone just hits the igbore button and your laughing at an empty chatroom

Yikes

Reactions: Denim Vest

Its funny that people were giving me shit for not having any posts or likes, yet this guy comes on here and starts acting like he has been here and all his KU buddies pat him on the back and he has 20 posts.

WTF??? Everyone spams. @MrBaracus blows his KU colored load in every thread.

Its funny that people were giving me shit for not having any posts or likes, yet this guy comes on here and starts acting like he has been here and all his KU buddies pat him on the back and he has 20 posts.

If you guys had an ounce of creativity, we’d probably welcome your spam.

Tend to stick to my own board and barely lurk here. Idgaf about likes or post amount. Its acting in a shit manner that deserves to be called out in every thread i open that rubs me wrong. Have an opinion i dont have to agree and wont criticize for that. Just act like ur not a huge piece of shit while presenting it. If the goal is just to troll and trigger your missing the mark. To truly trigger someome you gotta have something better than "were laughing at you" on repeat. If only 2/10 of your "burns" are solid and the other 8 u are just being insufferable the end result is just everyone thinking your a joke. Better yet just try being a decent human being and stick to friendly shit talk and show respect where its earned and there wont be any reason to defend yourself. Were 75 % homers 20% pessimistic and 5 percent realist so theres a way to make ur case for auburn without getting a lecture from a stranger on a message board. If thats ur real agenda promote it. If u just want ignores and ppl to hate u keep up exactly as u are. Heres to hoping you can grow

Look people this is an AUBURN board now. Get used to it. The OP has caught on putting an Auburn spin on some meaningless stat line against Milwaukee. Suspect others will in due time.

Tend to stick to my own board and barely lurk here. Idgaf about likes or post amount. Its acting in a shit manner that deserves to be called out in every thread i open that rubs me wrong. Have an opinion i dont have to agree and wont criticize for that. Just act like ur not a huge piece of shit while presenting it. If the goal is just to troll and trigger your missing the mark. To truly trigger someome you gotta have something better than "were laughing at you" on repeat. If only 2/10 of your "burns" are solid and the other 8 u are just being insufferable the end result is just everyone thinking your a joke. Better yet just try being a decent human being and stick to friendly shit talk and show respect where its earned and there wont be any reason to defend yourself. Were 75 % homers 20% pessimistic and 5 percent realist so theres a way to make ur case for auburn without getting a lecture from a stranger on a message board. If thats ur real agenda promote it. If u just want ignores and ppl to hate u keep up exactly as u are. Heres to hoping you can grow

then dont read them, you said you wanted to put them on ignore. thats what they are for and then you wont have to worry about it.

I have never understood someone that gets mad at a message board.

On the other hand, you want acting like shit to stop, well that is a two way street and some of your national board KU clowns run do the same thing. I mean what is more of a shit troll then posting about Auburn in a factual thread about the top 12 in week 6 trend. I mean he said auburn doesnt belong and didnt give a reason why or facts. looking at you @MrBaracus

Being a troll and shitty is every fan base and acting like ours is the only one just cause we are "new money" as you guys put it is beyond hypocritical.

I still think Azubuike is a good player but will not have a great pro career and is not the best player in CBB. You have to have more then a post game in the new NBA to be a great player.

Can I have that opinion?

Side note: I remember watching Azubuike in a pick up game at Auburn before one of the home football games. Was the same weekend Mustapha Heron committed I think. He looked the part in person.

Last edited:
then dont read them, you said you wanted to put them on ignore. thats what they are for and then you wont have to worry about it.

I have never understood someone that gets mad at a message board.

On the other hand, you want acting like shit to stop, well that is a two way street and some of your national board KU clowns run do the same thing. I mean what is more of a shit troll then posting about Auburn in a factual thread about the top 12 in week 6 trend. I mean he said auburn doesnt belong and didnt give a reason why or facts. looking at you @MrBaracus

Being a troll and shitty is every fan base and acting like ours is the only one just cause we are "new money" as you guys put it is beyond hypocritical.

I still think Azibuke is a good player but will not have a great pro career and is not the best player in CBB. You have to have more then a post game in the new NBA to be a great player.

Can I have that opinion?

Side note: I remember watching Azibuke in a pick up game at Auburn before one of the home football games. Was the same weekend Mustapha Heron committed I think. He looked the part in person.

Not sure that anyone has labeled him the best player in CBB, and no one cares about his pro career.

Never said you did.

I brought you up about the top 12 thread.

Was trying to talk basketball.
I honestly dont think dok is nba material. 0 range dont fly in the league. But hes a 1st degree game changer in 90% of college games. And a liability in the rest which is weird but theres some guys out there who he just cant matchup with. Usually a big with rabge who happens to catch fire. If hes forced to gaurd the 3 it throws his game off i suspect from all the extra running. Hes in terrific shape but hes just not built to be a long distance runner

Why are fans of land grant universities the way they are?
Imagine hinging your entire sports self-worth to the collegiate basketball program of a marginal school in a fly-over state...

...then watching said program get annihilated in the Dance by a land-grant school who only started giving a shit about bball 7-8 years ago.

Imagine hinging your entire sports self-worth to the collegiate basketball program of a marginal school in a fly-over state...

...then watching said program get annihilated in the Dance by a land-grant school who only started giving a shit about bball 7-8 years ago.

I'm not sure I can recover from this burn, L I G E R. This is going to sting for a long, long time.

Reactions: L I G E R
I honestly dont think dok is nba material. 0 range dont fly in the league. But hes a 1st degree game changer in 90% of college games. And a liability in the rest which is weird but theres some guys out there who he just cant matchup with. Usually a big with rabge who happens to catch fire. If hes forced to gaurd the 3 it throws his game off i suspect from all the extra running. Hes in terrific shape but hes just not built to be a long distance runner

Yeah thats essentially Wiley for us. He is has better defense the dok but not as good offense. but we do the same thing with him. Mac is our athletic 5 that can stretch. he isnt as good defensively as Wiley though, if you look at efficiency.

Wiley can run though if need be and can make foul shots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT