Reactions: AUnit
(As he has been dubbed by our Johnny-come-lately Auburn fans):

7-7, 15 pts, 17 reb, 2 assists, 1 block

So i really hoped bruce could've landed THE AzuBuick guy but
It didn't matter AU 2-0 all time vs KU -the guy can't stay on the court
football school

i am a walrus and this me 30 or so mirn to tyor

Last edited:
Lmao can’t figure out if that’s a supreme troll job or flat out dumbassery to look at that stat line and single out that he only had one block lmao.

Azabuike imo was the best offensive big in the country last year before he got injured, and it looks like he’s in even better shape and gonna be just as dominant this year. Kansas is gonna be dangerous if he can stay healthy and tbh stay off the foul line (unless he’s made drastic improvements at the charity stripe)

Lmao can’t figure out if that’s a supreme troll job or flat out dumbassery to look at that stat line and single out that he only had one block lmao.

Azabuike imo was the best offensive big in the country last year before he got injured, and it looks like he’s in even better shape and gonna be just as dominant this year. Kansas is gonna be dangerous if he can stay healthy and tbh stay off the foul line (unless he’s made drastic improvements at the charity stripe)

Most likely dumbassery, given the source.

He’s improved a little at the foul line. I think he went 4-4 a few games ago. But of course I still have little confidence when he’s at the line.

Last edited:
Most likely dumbassery, given the source.

He’s definitely improved at the foul line. I think he went 4-4 a few games ago. But of course I still have little confidence when he’s at the line.

Kenpoms Offensive Rating:

Anfernee McLemore 125.8 (rank 84) ***not a starter either.
Udoka Azubuike 124.1 (rank 122)

He is meaningful to your team by producing around 20% of your points on average, but he isnt a world beater by any standard.

Kenpoms Offensive Rating:

Anfernee McLemore 125.8 (rank 84) ***not a starter either.
Udoka Azubuike 124.1 (rank 122)

He is meaningful to your team by producing around 20% of your points on average, but he isnt a world beater by any standard.

Be sure to tell the voters that McLemore is more deserving of Azubuike's All-American designation due to Kenpom's December offensive ratings.

Last edited:
One thing is for sure...we have to keep a consistent outside threat to maximize Dok's impact on the inside. When doubled he still is average at best passing out of the double. One on one he is a load for anyone---esp if he makes his first bucket or two.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Be sure to tell the voters that McLemore is more deserving of Azubuike's All-American status due to Kenpom's December offensive ratings.

Be sure to never bring up a pre season all-american honor for a guy that was pretty sub par when he played last year.

UPDATE: What all-american award did he actually win, and if you bring up mcdonalds AA for 2016 when the guy is a senior in college just GTFO. Best he has done in college is a honorable mention for all big12.

Be sure to never bring up a pre season all-american honor for a guy that was pretty sub par when he played last year.

UPDATE: What all-american award did he actually win, and if you bring up mcdonalds AA for 2016 when the guy is a senior in college just GTFO. Best he has done in college is a honorable mention for all big12.

Well, he wasn't converting 82% of his attempts last year, but 71 ain't too shabby.

Aside from stats, only a true moron fails to see the impact he has on the team. It's night/day when he's not available. But I know you're new to basketball.

Well, he wasn't converting 82% of his attempts last year, but 71 ain't too shabby.

Aside from stats, only a true moron fails to see the impact he has on the team. It's night/day when he's not available. But I know you're new to basketball.

Im waiting on this phantom All-american status?

I said he was important to your team. youre the one that made him an All-american which is unwarranted.

Reactions: olsonab
Im waiting on this phantom All-american status?

I said he was important to your team. youre the one that made him an All-american which is unwarranted.

He's a preseason AA and I doubt his stock has fallen.

Oh, but Kenpom....

By who? Not AP, or any other reputable list.
I think he received the 8th most votes, but technically was an honorable mention PRE season AA. I think he was included on some individual analyst lists, but no major publication put him on the first team---most choose james wiseman i think

I think he received the 8th most votes, but technically was an honorable mention PRE season AA. I think he was included on some individual analyst lists, but no major publication put him on the first team---most choose james wiseman i think

Yeah...I never said first team.

Not that it matters. We’re comparing him to some Auburn scrub that no one knows.

Yeah...I never said first team.

Not that it matters. We’re comparing him to some Auburn scrub that no one knows.

lol. everyone not in a kansas uniform is a scrub to you.

you choose to wear blue and red glasses in every situation.

lol. everyone not in a kansas uniform is a scrub to you.

you choose to wear blue and red glasses in every situation.

You do understand that your fanbase's whole schtick is to talk about literally nothing but Auburn...right? In this very thread, you couldn't resist comparing one of the top bigs in the country to one of your bench players. RollLaugh

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Be sure to tell the voters that McLemore is more deserving of Azubuike's All-American status due to Kenpom's December offensive ratings.

He doesnt have all-american status. honorable mention is like a moral victory. kind of like kansas in march madness last year against Auburn.

You do understand that your fanbase's whole schtick is to talk about literally nothing but Auburn...right? In this very thread, you couldn't resist comparing one of the top bigs in the country to one of your bench players. RollLaugh

i was just trying to show you that a Scrub had better Offensive efficiency numbers then your 2nd round million star senior mcdonalds honorable american.

i was just trying to show you that a Scrub had better Offensive efficiency numbers then your 2nd round million star senior mcdonalds honorable american.

I'd really like to see the formula which determines that 56% is more efficient than 82.

Either way, you can spank your little noodle to Kenpom and OT wins over Furman. I only have enough time for real teams.

I'd really like to see the formula which determines that 56% is more efficient than 82.

Either way, you can spank your little noodle to Kenpom and OT wins over Furman. I only have enough time for real teams.

giphy.gif

Reactions: UL_1986 and olsonab
Gimme the 56% shooter over the guy who converts more than 8 out of 10 attempts. I demand efficiency!RollLaugh

Gimme the 56% shooter over the guy who converts more than 8 out of 10 attempts. I demand efficiency!RollLaugh

if we are using anfernee then you do realize that he is 80% inside the three point line. and 33% (still pretty good outside)

azibuke hasnt attempted a 3 yet this year. (probably why he is late 2nd rounder at best right now)

You just look foolish at this point.

Thats why they have and efficiency percentage. to factor in all OFFENSE.

if we are using anfernee then you do realize that he is 80% inside the three point line. and 33% (still pretty good outside)

azibuke hasnt attempted a 3 yet this year. (probably why he is late 2nd rounder at best right now)

Makes zero sense (shocker).

Shooting 30% from 3 would not make Azubuike a more efficient scorer....it would make him the opposite.

There is not a more efficient play in the country than dumping it low to Azubuike.

Makes zero sense (shocker).

Shooting 30% from 3 would not make Azubuike a more efficient scorer....it would make him the opposite.

There is not a more efficient play in the country than dumping it low to Azubuike.

its called versatility and stretching the D.

im just trying to explain why the number 1 stat site in basketball thinks your guy isnt a top 100 offensive guy in college basketball but keeps wearing your blue and red foggy glasses (see what i did there)

I’ll go on record to say it’s downright irresponsible for a man with doks shooting mechanics to shoot anything deeper than 5-6 ft jump hook.

im just trying to explain why the number 1 stat site in basketball thinks your guy isnt a top 100 offensive guy in college basketball but keeps wearing your blue and red foggy glasses (see what i did there)
He would start on every team in America....any stat you can find be damned.

A stat site which is completely useless until the midway point or later. Cool, bro.

Meanwhile, ESPN has him ranked as the #4 player in the nation.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...s-college-basketball-one-month-2019-20-season

But....but.....Kenpom!

you post an opinion piece by a former wall street writer and i post a stat site and you call me crazy. good lord son.

Yes. I trust a knowledgeable person over an algorithm with a few weeks’ data. All day, every day.

Kenpom has Auburn at 16, btw. Thoughts?

Looks like Jackson wanted no part of having to defend Auburn’s 16 ranking.

Hell, I thought it was pretty generous of the algorithm myself.

Sorry gents but the expert is back. Seems some confusion on Kenpom. Here’s the deal: their team rankings are heavily based on preseason projections still. That’s why Auburn is not #1 there yet. As far as the player efficiency #s those actually are based entirely on this seasons stats. Hope this helps.

No doubt Udodo had a nice line against Milwaukee. A poor man’s Austin Wiley is no insult when it comes to this hulking youngster.

Reactions: BauRN HauRD
Sorry gents but the expert is back. Seems some confusion on Kenpom. Here’s the deal: their team rankings are heavily based on preseason projections still. That’s why Auburn is not #1 there yet. As far as the player efficiency #s those actually are based entirely on this seasons stats. Hope this helps.

No doubt Udodo had a nice line against Milwaukee. A poor man’s Austin Wiley is no insult when it comes to this hulking youngster.

That qualifies as an insult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT