ADVERTISEMENT

“I Paid $12,500 to Meet Coach K and All I Got Was

🤣 🤣

couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of douchebags. Can't believe people pay $12,500 just to play at Cameron. It doesn't even look like it is a real fantasy camp where you are always interacting with former players from the team.

My dad used to go to White Sox fantasy camp all the time in Arizona. Cost $10,000 and you hang out with former players the whole week. Had the time of his life every time and became friends with a few former players to the point where they talk occasionally during the year.

🤣 🤣

couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of douchebags. Can't believe people pay $12,500 just to play at Cameron. It doesn't even look like it is a real fantasy camp where you are always interacting with former players from the team.

My dad used to go to White Sox fantasy camp all the time in Arizona. Cost $10,000 and you hang out with former players the whole week. Had the time of his life every time and became friends with a few former players to the point where they talk occasionally during the year.
You actually play on teams coached by former players and all the former players come back.

Maybe do a little research before making yourself look like a complete fool.

You speak of nothing you know acting like it is a fact.

And for you to wish illness on others just shows what kind of low life asshole you are.

Reactions: ioliva
You actually play on teams coached by former players and all the former players come back.

And for you to wish illness on others just shows what kind of low life asshole you are.

Like you never said anything crazy without doing any research. You are so damn sensitive when it comes to your daddy K but keep doing you, it makes for great comedy.

Reactions: RipThru and UL_1986

I wish you would get canceraids.

Screen_Shot_2016-04-20_at_4.22.55_PM.0.0.png

Like you never said anything crazy without doing any research. You are so damn sensitive when it comes to your daddy K but keep doing you, it makes for great comedy.
Well, the information was incorrect. I corrected it. Simple. Simpleton.

Love that K hasn’t bowed to cancel culture and still allows for some lighthearted hazing. Welcome to #TheBrotherhood, gentlemen.
Exactly. Nothing like a little legionnaires disease to lighten the mood. They just don’t get K’s sense of humor. It’s not like he sent a drunk out on driving recruiting trips or something.

Last edited:
That sucks.

He should at least refund the attendees for the camp. K gets over 9 million a year from Duke; he can easily absorb that kind of loss.

Sarcasm and humor seems to avoid some on here.

Last edited:
🤣 🤣

Uh... So, did you just decide not to read or look up a single thing before posting that terrible hot take?

The K Academy is one of the best fantasy experiences out there. The participants basically go through a week of being a Duke player, with practices and film sessions and tryouts and a tournament and dinners, all run by the current coaching staff and players. And the camp is full of former players… dozens come in every year. Guys like Hurley and Laettner and Hill and Battier and Zion and Redick and Kyrie and Tatum and Okafor. National champs, Olympic gold medalists… it’s chock full of guys. Duke campus is full of former players all summer.

And it’s not too expensive when you look at the people who go to it… a lot of them are Duke grads who can afford it without an issue.

I know that terrible hot takes is, like, ”your thing” but this is pretty bad.

Uh... So, did you just decide not to read or look up a single thing before posting that terrible hot take?

The K Academy is one of the best fantasy experiences out there. The participants basically go through a week of being a Duke player, with practices and film sessions and tryouts and a tournament and dinners, all run by the current coaching staff and players. And the camp is full of former players… dozens come in every year. Guys like Hurley and Laettner and Hill and Battier and Zion and Redick and Kyrie and Tatum and Okafor. National champs, Olympic gold medalists… it’s chock full of guys. Duke campus is full of former players all summer.

And it’s not too expensive when you look at the people who go to it… a lot of them are Duke grads who can afford it without an issue.

I know that terrible hot takes is, like, ”your thing” but this is pretty bad.

I’d say that’s worth about $125 for the weekend, $115 if you’re forced to interact with Coach Khey.

Seems weird to me and it would seem just as lame to go to UNC and act like you were a college athlete. I get like a coaches clinic or something but having a bunch of dudes who suck at basketball living vicariously through....themselves pretending to be Duke players I guess, just seems a little strange. I'm not really into fantasy stuff though. However, if you are into the whole role playing stuff and this is your thing I agree the price isn't that bad.

Seems weird to me and it would seem just as lame to go to UNC and act like you were a college athlete. I get like a coaches clinic or something but having a bunch of dudes who suck at basketball living vicariously through....themselves pretending to be Duke players I guess, just seems a little strange. I'm not really into fantasy stuff though. However, if you are into the whole role playing stuff and this is your thing I agree the price isn't that bad.

I heard Coach K dresses up as a furry one night and Hurley and Laettner can be found most nights in the LARPing arena.

ADVERTISEMENT