ADVERTISEMENT

“Expert” picks

Gasaway thinks that the Big 12 will get all ten in the tourney one of these years. LOL.

Interesting, though, that all 10 have finished in the Kenpom top 25 within the last 5 years.

Gasaway thinks that the Big 12 will get all ten in the tourney one of these years. LOL.

Interesting, though, that all 10 have finished in the Kenpom top 25 within the last 5 years.

It’s also interesting that 9 of the 10 have missed the tournament in the span and Kansas is a postseason ban away from making that complete.

Not sure what I think about Metcalf picking us to win it all. Feels like a kiss of death and he knows it

Dick

If it was going to happen it would be this year.
That depends on TCU. I actually think they are going to be better than most think.

They have to win OOC. Will be hard for some teams like WVU early because they have so many new people and are still young at PG.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
And miiiighty Michigan has missed the tourney 12 times in the last two decades.

Cool story, bro.

We are talking about the B1G and we each pointed out two possible 10 for 10 things we found interesting.

No idea what Michigan has to do with this. You’re coming off like the Kentucky fans you argue with. Don’t go full Kentucky fan.

Every team has made the tournament the last 3 years as well.
9 out of 10 the last 2 years with Oklahoma State being the exemption. Even Oklahoma St has had big wins the last two years. Completely dominated LSU last year

Yes we already covered the interesting fact that 10 of 10 Big 12 teams have been a top 25 team recently. We all agree that is interesting.

I also found it interesting that 9 of 10 have missed the tournament in that same span and Kansas may end up making it 10 of 10 if they get a postseason ban.

I thought that was interesting.

And rather than discussing that the OP found it more productive to take shots at Michigan because it happened to be a Michigan fan that found it interesting.

I’d expect that from a Kentucky fan, not a Kansas fan.

Well the postseason ban theory ain’t happening this year so it’s gonna mess up yalls time frames as far as so many teams in so many years or whatever this thread is about.

Yes we already covered the interesting fact that 10 of 10 Big 12 teams have been a top 25 team recently. We all agree that is interesting.

I also found it interesting that 9 of 10 have missed the tournament in that same span and Kansas may end up making it 10 of 10 if they get a postseason ban.

I thought that was interesting.

And rather than discussing that the OP found it more productive to take shots at Michigan because it happened to be a Michigan fan that found it interesting.

I’d expect that from a Kentucky fan, not a Kansas fan.

I think what you saying speaks to the depth of the conference.
I don't see it as an attack.

Very difficult to have to face everyone in their arena once.
Especially since Jamie Dixon went to TCU

ADVERTISEMENT