ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You FSU

Nah I feel Louisville will win 2 out of next 3, ending up with a record like 3-28 or 4-27, and Kenny Payne keeps his job stating that he overachieves in this season.

Nah I feel Louisville will win 2 out of next 3, ending up with a record like 3-28 or 4-27, and Kenny Payne keeps his job stating that he overachieves in this season.
Justin Timberlake What GIF

I think he gets a Y2, but what a head-scratcher..

Supposed basketball mind decides he doesn't need guards for collegeball.

Make it make sense.

How are y’all THAT bad?

Truth?

Louisville destroyed their own basketball program trying to compete with and be like Kentucky. When even Pitino could not compete with Cal their program got desperate and completely forgot who they were, completely forgot their own identity. They cheated, got caught and then cheated again.

They really are reaping the whirlwind.

And most of them wanted Payne so bad..."Kenny won all those games" was a favorite saying among Card fans. So many of them thought a Kentucky assistant who was one of their own former star players was going to come in and bring the magic to Louisville and bring the players to Louisville (Wagner).

I'm not sure KP could get any players with what appeared to be looming for the program. But he should have looked at what Pitino did at UK, get the best in state players you could.

With Ellis at the point, I'm not sure any coach could do much better.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT